• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biolabs in Ukraine, a Smoking Gun – Not “Fake News”

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I can't believe that Jen Psaki lied to us again. Why can't they just tell the truth? The WH strange sense of reality is concerning.

Clearly we have issues with labs in Ukraine as detailed here;
--------------------------

Someone in Washington is telling lies. Is Jen Psaki a liar? The White House spokesperson has branded the existence of chemical and biological research laboratories in Ukraine, also run by the US State Department, as fake news. Jen Psaki, then summoned the press to define the absurd allegations and an obvious ploy to try to justify further future attacks: “We took note of Russia’s false claims about alleged US biological weapons laboratories and chemical weapons development in Ukraine. We have also seen Chinese officials echo these conspiracy theories ”.

And again: “They are an obvious maneuver by Russia to try to justify its further premeditated, unprovoked and unjustified attack on Ukraine … Now that Russia has made these false claims, and China has apparently supported this propaganda, we should all be on the alert about Russia’s use of chemical weapons or expect Moscow to use them to create a pretext, that’s a clear pattern, he added. The worldwide front page headline for the next day is ready. Moscow is allegedly about to use chemical weapons, exploiting fake news from research laboratories.

Psaki’s thesis is contradicted by a deposition made by Victoria Nuland in the US Senate just 24 hours earlier. And to be even more precise, the existence of those stars and stripes laboratories in Ukraine is confirmed directly by the US embassy in Kiev. Those laboratories exist and are part of the Defense’s Biological Threat Reduction Program. It is quite evident that Jen Psaki blatantly lied. But for the international mainstream it doesn’t matter.

1647089322487.png

1647089352314.png

1647089410379.png

Last edited:
Sigh...that is all I got. We should just let this thread drain off the front page ASAP.

I can't believe that Jen Psaki lied to us again. Why can't they just tell the truth? The WH strange sense of reality is concerning.

Someone in Washington is telling lies. Is Jen Psaki a liar? The White House spokesperson has branded the existence of chemical and biological research laboratories in Ukraine, also run by the US State Department, as fake news. Jen Psaki, then summoned the press to define the absurd allegations and an obvious ploy to try to justify further future attacks: “We took note of Russia’s false claims about alleged US biological weapons laboratories and chemical weapons development in Ukraine. We have also seen Chinese officials echo these conspiracy theories ”.

And again: “They are an obvious maneuver by Russia to try to justify its further premeditated, unprovoked and unjustified attack on Ukraine … Now that Russia has made these false claims, and China has apparently supported this propaganda, we should all be on the alert about Russia’s use of chemical weapons or expect Moscow to use them to create a pretext, that’s a clear pattern, he added. The worldwide front page headline for the next day is ready. Moscow is allegedly about to use chemical weapons, exploiting fake news from research laboratories.

Psaki’s thesis is contradicted by a deposition made by Victoria Nuland in the US Senate just 24 hours earlier. And to be even more precise, the existence of those stars and stripes laboratories in Ukraine is confirmed directly by the US embassy in Kiev. Those laboratories exist and are part of the Defense’s Biological Threat Reduction Program. It is quite evident that Jen Psaki blatantly lied. But for the international mainstream it doesn’t matter.

View attachment 67379607

View attachment 67379608

View attachment 67379610

Psaki did not lie, she assumed there weren't people STUPID enough to buy into Russian propaganda.. She was wrong...

How many threads are RWers going to start about the same topic?

How many threads are RWers going to start about the same topic?
You have to admit, not all right wingers suffer from such severe obsession.

You have to admit, not all right wingers suffer from such severe obsession.
But the ones who do are...RWers. Well, Trumpists, but Trumpists are RWers. They are not "conservatives" by any stretch of the imagination, but certainly on the right wing.

Last edited:
But the ones who do are...RWers. Well, Trumpists, but Trumpists are RWers. They are not "conservatives" by any stretch of the imagination, but certainly one the right wing.
I found that reading a title and noting the OP is enough to determine weather the thread deserves a drive by remark or deeper thought.
Did you have covefe yet?

View attachment 67379607

View attachment 67379608

View attachment 67379610

You are a Russian propagandist.

Lets not be shy.

Only a few Americans believe Psaki is not a pathological liar.
Got a citation for that specific to your claim....."Pathological liar"

please share

Why do I need to go to rightwing blogs and Infowars to get any details about the biolabs in Ukraine and US involvement in them? The US has reluctantly admitted to the programs, in the fuzziest, least informative way. It doesn't exactly build confidence, and the information coming out in pieces here and there is confusing. Do I think President Obama built a cluster of bioweapons labs in Ukraine? Hell, no! That's against everything he stood for. Do I think the Covid and avian research being conducted is to spread deadly plagues? No!

But being secret squirrels about the whole thing is NOT helping the US position.

Why do I need to go to rightwing blogs and Infowars to get any details about the biolabs in Ukraine and US involvement in them? The US has reluctantly admitted to the programs, in the fuzziest, least informative way. It doesn't exactly build confidence, and the information coming out in pieces here and there is confusing. Do I think President Obama built a cluster of bioweapons labs in Ukraine? Hell, no! That's against everything he stood for. Do I think the Covid and avian research being conducted is to spread deadly plagues? No!

But being secret squirrels about the whole thing is NOT helping the US position.
The US position is that there are bio-labs in Ukraine. The public information is that the US supported upgrading them to the equivalent of BSL-2 safe labs. Nothing wrong with that. You can't do bio-weapons research in a BSL-2 or equivalent safe lab. I really don't think they need to say another thing and I am guessing Sen Rubio didn't think so either BECAUSE HE DID NOT PURSUE HIS LINE OF QUESTIONING OF Nuland.

The US position is that there are bio-labs in Ukraine. The public information is that the US supported upgrading them to the equivalent of BSL-2 safe labs. Nothing wrong with that. You can't do bio-weapons research in a BSL-2 or equivalent safe lab. I really don't think they need to say another thing and I am guessing Sen Rubio didn't think so either BECAUSE HE DID NOT PURSUE HIS LINE OF QUESTIONING OF Nuland.
I don't doubt your information, but it tells me nothing, in light of other reports. I have read that we basically oversee the labs, in order to stop bioweapons proliferation. Conflicting information, again. One of the sources of confusion, I think, is that there are a lot of labs and no doubt some are different from others. But no one ever actually specifies which lab(s) they're talking about.

Lets not be shy.

Were the Russian's lying when they made the same claim in 2018?

Read and learn and stop helping spread Putin's propaganda and taking a position against America. I get so sick of people putting Putin, Hannity and Tucker over the USA. Threads like this show who is an patriot and who is a traitor.

As Hannity’s response suggests, central to this narrative is the idea that State Department official Victoria Nuland “admitted” the existence of these labs under questioning from Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) at a hearing.

“What exactly they’re for we never got clarity on,” said Hannity.

“Well, we do have clarity,” Griffin rejoined, adding that the Pentagon has run a “long program” designed to “clean up these Soviet-era labs” after the Cold War.

Lets not be shy.

Her job would be easier if she didn't need to answer stupid questions from Doocy like "does the president own and electric vehicle" while all this is going on. The right is becoming more and more laughable by the day.

US poised to relocate bio programs from Ukraine to other post-Soviet states

Back
Top Bottom