• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Billy up to Same Old Old Tricks

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
This is going to sting

Clinton charity gave $2M to company owned by Bill’s ‘friend’ | New York Post

Bill Clinton’s foundation doled out $2 million to a power company partly owned by a wealthy blond divorcée about whom questions have been raised as to whether she is the frequent visitor to his home nicknamed “Energizer.”

The “commitment” to Julie Tauber McMahon’s firm. . .

“Energizer” reportedly timed her arrivals and departures around Hillary Clinton’s schedule.

:lol:

Just heard about that. Let me guess, it is only the tip of the Bubbaberg.

Don't you think she might be a tad old for his tastes?

It's all relative. She's still 15 or so years younger than he is. Plus, she looks pretty hot.

this is going to be an ugly election.

It's the only thing we have left to look forward to.

whoever wins, the 2018 midterm election is likely to be important. with such unpopular candidates, the electorate usually swoops in to stop them. perhaps the electorate should just pick better candidates in the first place, though.

whoever wins, the 2018 midterm election is likely to be important. with such unpopular candidates, the electorate usually swoops in to stop them. perhaps the electorate should just pick better candidates in the first place, though.

This cycle has me really wondering about things. At least it has me wondering about my views on these things.

Let me explain. I hated almost all 18 GOP candidates. Two were meh. The one I liked a lot, John Kasich, could not get traction. The other, Rand Paul, had the political principles I most agree with, but he was a terrible candidate. So...that has me wondering. Am I that hard to please and/or am I that far off in my beliefs from a party that picked Trump?

Looking at the D....****. It gets worse. I absolutely hate the Clintons, and Bernie is further left than I was even back in the 1970's when I smoked pot every day and sang kumbaya at campfires hitting on braless hotties in tie die tank tops. But, I must admit, HRC is probably the most qualified candidate in either party.

Bill Clinton’s foundation doled out $2 million to a power company partly owned by a wealthy blond divorcée — who some say is the frequent visitor to his home nicknamed “Energizer.” The “commitment” to Julie Tauber McMahon’s firm from the Clinton Global Initiative was placed on its 2010 conference agenda at Clinton’s urging, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday.

The initiative “commits $2 million to support the work of Energy Pioneer Solutions, a company founded to deliver energy savings to communities in rural America,” said a 2010 statement from the charity.

How terrible of him.

Anyway, we all know that the only reason noises are being made is because it's a Clinton. If someone tries to talk about Koch money, they get sloganeering shouted at them: Commie! How dare you tell a Job Creator what to do with his money! That money is free speech! Why do you hate the constitution?

Etc.

He is losing his mind, so maybe his eyesight is failing as well.

According to the article, she's has some equipment enhancements, so while the model may be aging, certain parts are brand new.

According to the article, she's has some equipment enhancements, so while the model may be aging, certain parts are brand new.

She sounds a naughty piece of fun.

Bill seems to think so and the SS likes her. Must be a refreshing change from Hillary.

Anything would, I guess. Except maybe Trump or BS.

Charities are only supposed to give money to people they hate

I doubt they are intended for strippers and mistresses. But, hey. I'm not in Washington. So, maybe I'm just out of the loop.

Anyone else think that this is hush money to keep her from doling out tell all stories on Bill?

Yeah, the Clintons. So deserving of the power of the office of POTUS. :roll:

Their morals stink.

Personally I think it's just crony wealth-spreading...and, if Bill can get his helmet washed in the process, all the better.

This cycle has me really wondering about things. At least it has me wondering about my views on these things.

Let me explain. I hated almost all 18 GOP candidates. Two were meh. The one I liked a lot, John Kasich, could not get traction. The other, Rand Paul, had the political principles I most agree with, but he was a terrible candidate. So...that has me wondering. Am I that hard to please and/or am I that far off in my beliefs from a party that picked Trump?

the field sucked. the winning ticket was Kasich / Rubio due to electoral math and lack of crazy. i wouldn't have voted for him, especially with a friendly congress, but that was the ticket.

Looking at the D....****. It gets worse. I absolutely hate the Clintons, and Bernie is further left than I was even back in the 1970's when I smoked pot every day and sang kumbaya at campfires hitting on braless hotties in tie die tank tops. But, I must admit, HRC is probably the most qualified candidate in either party.

on the dem side, it was a more of a coronation; there wasn't even a field. i supported and voted for Sanders, which was my Ross Perot vote this year.

Back
Top Bottom