• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Billionaire criticized 'great leader's' handling of the virus. Put in jail for 18 years.

No he didn't back up his claim. He has yet to prove that trump will do what CHina does.
He backed up a claim that china locks people up but we already knew that.

So please show where the OP has supported his claim that trump wants to lock people up like china does.
he has not proven that so why are you lying?

I thought you hated lies?

120004443_10157355976780785_7423882933996940189_n.jpg

Bonus points for his taking a handicapped spot.

yes illegal immigrants get seperated per US law until their court hearing.
Again that does not support what the OP said.

So if you want to agree and think the OP is correct please support what the OP argued.
this is a strawman.

No, actually not. Putting people in cages in that is not part of the law., WHy do you lie?

It's pretty arrogant to assume you can speak for Trump and his supporters when you clearly don't understand how their mind works.

It's accurate.

It's accurate.

It's an accurate representation of how you see them. You can't actually speak for other people like that. It just looks arrogant.

trump, not Biden, is the Chinese-style authoritarian. You'd have to be so ignorant you might know the USA's name not to know that.

Your denial of the evidence is quite telling. Putting kids in cages is strong evidnece he has no issues with that. The putting of the DHS in Portland, as well as the illegal picking up of people without reading them their rights with people who are not authorized for that activity , in combination with the cages indicates the desire for totalitarian control.

It's an accurate representation of how you see them. You can't actually speak for other people like that. It just looks arrogant.

Arrogant in your opinion, and accurate, are not mutually exclusive. I'd suggest you are blind to the situation, and so the truth sounds arrogant to you. Analogy: if a Democrat told you in 2016 that if this situation happened in 2020, Republicans would do a 180 as hypocrites, and their voters would support it, because all they care about is power, what would you have said? Probably the same thing, but we were right.

Your denial of the evidence is quite telling. Putting kids in cages is strong evidnece he has no issues with that. The putting of the DHS in Portland, as well as the illegal picking up of people without reading them their rights with people who are not authorized for that activity , in combination with the cages indicates the desire for totalitarian control.

You need to re-read my post, since you are arguing against it as if it said the opposite of what it says. I said trump wants to be a China-like dictator; you said that's wrong, trump wants to be a China-like dictator. Did you respond to the wrong post?

You need to re-read my post, since you are arguing against it as if it said the opposite of what it says. I said trump wants to be a China-like dictator; you said that's wrong, trump wants to be a China-like dictator. Did you respond to the wrong post?

UI think I quoted the wrong person.. thought I was answering ludin :p

trump, not Biden, is the Chinese-style authoritarian. You'd have to be so ignorant you might know the USA's name not to know that.

hey its not Trump trying to distract away from the fact that the Virus was chinese born, when it clearly was. it is not Trump saying the CCP are "good people" when they and globalist money hounds are raping us on trade deals so all kinds of money can be made by them and THEM alone while we can't even produce our own needed pharmaceuticals. its not Trump who refuses to call for a shutdown to dangerous and prolific rioting, because the rioters make up his base's footsoldiers and act pretty much like the brownshirts back when.

I am afraid you are quite mistaken.

hey its not Trump trying to distract away from the fact that the Virus was chinese born, when it clearly was.

Completely unrelated to the topic, showing you are a partisan zealot desperately grasping for straws for your wrong position.

it is not Trump saying the CCP are "good people" when they and globalist money hounds are raping us on trade deals so all kinds of money can be made by them and THEM alone while we can't even produce our own needed pharmaceuticals.

It is trump who did. Google on 'trump praises Chinese leader' and learn.

its not Trump who refuses to call for a shutdown to dangerous and prolific rioting, because the rioters make up his base's footsoldiers and act pretty much like the brownshirts back when.

Shutdown what? The 1% of the people who commit crimes are illegal, and police arrest them. trump opposes and attacks the 99% of peaceful protesters exercising their rights as Americans, he's acted as a dictator sending unmarked police to shoot them without justification, gas them, kidnap them, threaten to do the same nationally, and wants to do even far more dictatorial acts against freedom.

I am afraid you are quite mistaken.

Wrong.

Why would you or anyone else have a problem with a patriotic based education? Why are you not proud of your country?

So, you support communist re-education camps to indoctrinate the people to support the government? That's exactly the same thing trump is wanting here. Being proud of your country does not mean supporting such government tyranny, but you are proving my point how the trump cult supports that tyranny.

No, actually not. Putting people in cages in that is not part of the law., WHy do you lie?
Again not what the OP argued your strawman i blowing away.
if you can't support what the OP argued then i suggest you walk away before you embarrass yourself further.

The OP argued that like china trump wanted to lock people up who criticized the government like china did.
The OP has failed to support his claim. Just as so far you have failed to support his claim.

So if you can't support the claim that Trump wants to lock people up for criticizing the government then you should
just walk away from this before you embarrass yourself further.

Your strawman arguments are not valid here.

Back
Top Bottom