• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Billboard in Crestview, FL: 'Matt Gaetz Wants To Date Your Daughter'

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I like Farron Cousins whose program appears on YouTube as FarronBalanced. Dated 4/10/21, he was talking about Matt Gaetz's district in FL. One of the big towns is Crestview.

The billboard states: Matt Gaetz Wants To Date Your Child.' See

'Matt Gaetz wants to date your child' billboard goes up in Florida

Gaetz has emphatically denied all the allegations and asserted that the investigation was part of a long con to extort $25 million from his family.

Gaetz has starred in previous Mad Dog billboards in Florida. One that went up in 2018 featured Gaetz's mugshot from his 2008 arrest on a charge of driving under the influence and said "Rep. Matt Gaetz: How many DUIs have you had? The voters deserve to know."

Another that went up in 2019 featured Gaetz's mugshot and displayed the word "GOP" with the hammer and sickle of the Soviet Union flag.

I was unable to correct the title from Daughter (stated on the program) to Child.

Last edited:
Here's the image for you ;)

606fb2df4d3e410018b70252

Tacky. I sure hope this doesn't blow up in the left's face.

If the feds have him on something, I hope they end the suspense sooner, rather than later.

Back
Top Bottom