• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bill Tells Black Lives They're Defending Murderers of Lives that Matter

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I'm glad to see that Bubba has some balls.

“I don’t know how you would describe the gang leaders who got 13-year-olds hopped up on crack and sent them out in the streets to murder other African-American children,” he said. “Maybe you thought they were good citizens, [Hillary] didn’t. ...You are defending the people who kill the lives you say matter.”

Bill Clinton Spars With Protesters Who Say He Destroyed Black Communities

Poor government policy following the Civil Rights era hurting black communities started way before Bill.

Yet, somehow he's been cast in this mythical role as the sole destroyer.

Very removed from reality, very weird.

Poor government policy following the Civil Rights era hurting black communities started way before Bill.

Yet, somehow he's been cast in this mythical role as the sole destroyer.

Very removed from reality, very weird.

Harsh prison terms for those violating drug laws were around too since the 40's, I believe.

Harsh prison terms for those violating drug laws were around too since the 40's, I believe.

Possibly, but hard-on-crime began really coming into vogue on a national scale in the 70's.

That's when everything changed, that's when we gave up on rehabilitation.

Last edited:
Possibly, but hard-on-crime began really coming into vogue on a national scale in the 70's.

That's when everything changed, that's when we gave up on rehabilitation.

Sure, Vietnam era and phase one of the heroin epidemic, when the drug coming from CIA protected poppy fields and manufacturing facilities in Indochina was being smuggled to North America via the French Connection and the distributed by the Italian Mafia all over the country.

Bill was ok. His only problem was that he thought government could solve all problems. Can you imagine a modern day liberal saying "the era of big government is over" as Bill did? Lol no.

Back
Top Bottom