• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bill O'Reilly to al Qaeda - "Attack San Francisco. I approve"

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Who is anti American these days, and approving of al Qaeda terrorism? Bill O'Reilly of course. In one of his patented rants, he says to the citizens of San Francisco:

And if Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead.

I thought Pat Robertson's comments about hoping that God would kill innocent people in various cities were outrageous, but for this Neocon talking butthead to say that he approves of an al Qaeda attack on an American city is not only way over the top - It is absolutely despicable. It is ironclad proof that Bill O'Reilly is a certifiable raving lunatic.

Article is here.

Edit - Ummmm.... Just curious. Which mod made the changes in the title? But I have to agree. O'Reilly is correct. Thsi post IS good. Thanx Bill. LOL.

Last edited:
Re: Bill O'Reilly to al Qaeda - "Attack San Francisco. This post is good and has excellent points."

Maybe it was an emotional outburst because of all the recent bad press Bush has gotten lately. Id hate to think something like that was planned out and he still said it.

On a good note, maybe this will sink Bill just like the war cry from Edwards sunk him. I imagine Fox is already doing damage control and I hope he issues a public apology.

Re: Bill O'Reilly to al Qaeda - "Attack San Francisco. This post is good and has exc

Someone should merge our threads... didn't see that yours was already here.

Re: Bill O'Reilly to al Qaeda - "Attack San Francisco. This post is good and has exc

scottyz said:
Someone should merge our threads... didn't see that yours was already here.

No problem - Mods, please lock this one.

Back
Top Bottom