• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bill O'Reilly Puts himself on the Spot Once Again

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
O'Reilly's comeuppance was delivered by the Dayton Daily News. Here is what happened.

A judge sentenced a child rapist to one year of house arrest. Personally, I think the molester should have been castrated, but that's my opinion. Bill O'Reilly told his viewers that the judge should be removed from office. No problem so far. The Dayton Daily news, in an editorial stated that judicial process should be followed. Note that the paper was not defending the molester, just noting that legal procedure needed to be followed. That was the que for O'Reilly to tell his viewers that the paper supported child molesters. O'Reilly and his staff then harrassed the paper with more than 1000 nasty emails.

Now for the hilarious part. In another editorial, the Dayton Daily News stated that they had never supported the molester, which they hadnt. They had only said that the molester was entitled to the same legal process that Bill O'Reilly himself had when he was accused of sexual harrassment, and ended up settling out of court.

To Bill O'Reilly in his own words, which have now come back to haunt him.....

Shut up. Do you want ketchup or mustard with those words? :rofl

Article is here

danarhea said:
O'Reilly's comeuppance was delivered by the Dayton Daily News. Here is what happened.

A judge sentenced a child rapist to one year of house arrest. Personally, I think the molester should have been castrated, but that's my opinion. Bill O'Reilly told his viewers that the judge should be removed from office. No problem so far. The Dayton Daily news, in an editorial stated that judicial process should be followed. Note that the paper was not defending the molester, just noting that legal procedure needed to be followed. That was the que for O'Reilly to tell his viewers that the paper supported child molesters. O'Reilly and his staff then harrassed the paper with more than 1000 nasty emails.

Now for the hilarious part. In another editorial, the Dayton Daily News stated that they had never supported the molester, which they hadnt. They had only said that the molester was entitled to the same legal process that Bill O'Reilly himself had when he was accused of sexual harrassment, and ended up settling out of court.

Article is here

Bill O'Reilly is an a$$, and I pity him. My guess is that when he sees anyone accused of wrongdoing, he sees a little bit of himself in that situation and believes that by attacking the accused, he will look tough and people won't remember his words about wanting to use a loofah on his former co-worker. I would love to know what his wife thought of that taped conversation. :lol:

For example (Bill O'Reilly to Mackris):

You would basically be in the shower and then I would come in and I’d join you and you would have your back to me and I would take that little loofa thing and kinda’ soap up your back…rub it all over you, get you to relax, hot water…and um…you know, you’d feel the tension drain out of you and uh you still would be with your back to me then I would kina’ put my arm – it’s one of those mitts, those loofa mitts you know, so I got my hands on it…and I would put it around front, kinda’ rub your tummy a little bit with it, and then with my other hand I would start to massage your boobs, get your n ipples really hard…’cuz I like that and you have really spectacular boobs…..

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris16.html

Now this is a man who is devoted to his wife. Bwahahahhahahhahahhaa :2rofll:

Last edited:
danarhea said:

Article is here

I wonder if this Dayton paper is one of the one's on Bill's "list" If it wasn't then, it is now. Fox Security will be paying them a visit.

Listen here:
http://movies.crooksandliars.com/fox_security_monomp3.mp3

danarhea said:

Article is here

ATTENTION ALL...

Please follow the link danarhea provided and read the whole story so you can see what an axe to grind this paper has against O'Reilly. Notice how they veer off course to make personal attacks on O'Reilly based on his sex life, and so on. I can't imagine that an editorial page this objective would ever defend a child molester against an opinion journalist they hate. :roll:

Furthermore, one thing you aren't being told here is this...

A judge gave this guy a grossly inadequate sentence, and the system doesn't allow him to be removed from power without all kind of red tape and time for him to get more kids hurt. When this paper advocated using normal judicial procedures, it knew damn well that that meant little or nothing was going to be done...THAT'S what O'Reilly attacked them for. The paper WAS defending this judge-probably because O'Reilly was the one attacking him-but they just weren't overt about it.

aquapub said:
ATTENTION ALL...

Please follow the link danarhea provided and read the whole story so you can see what an axe to grind this paper has against O'Reilly. Notice how they veer off course to make personal attacks on O'Reilly based on his sex life, and so on. I can't imagine that an editorial page this objective would ever defend a child molester against an opinion journalist they hate. :roll:

Furthermore, one thing you aren't being told here is this...

A judge gave this guy a grossly inadequate sentence, and the system doesn't allow him to be removed from power without all kind of red tape and time for him to get more kids hurt. When this paper advocated using normal judicial procedures, it knew damn well that that meant little or nothing was going to be done...THAT'S what O'Reilly attacked them for. The paper WAS defending this judge-probably because O'Reilly was the one attacking him-but they just weren't overt about it.

No. The paper was defending not the judge but the legal process itself. All the paper said was that the judge had the same rights as Bill O'Reilly himself had when he had to settle out of court during his own sexual harrassment lawsuit.

O'Reilly is a pompous, self-rightous dick exploiting the minds and emotions of the many sheeple drones who need him to remain self-assured and are addicted to his reenforcement.

When nearly seven out of ten people are telling you your views are out of touch with reality, solice is need. O'Reilly offers these people this. He is their political herion. That is why his ratings are so high. He is the dealer. Any port in a storm.

I don't know how you folks can be so damning of a man that is just trying to protect our children. This paper didn't defend the actions of the molester, this is true, but they did defend the judge, and that is really the same as defending the molester. This judge should be removed, but now, with this paper backing him, he is free to allow the next child molester to a year of home arrest. We really just need mandatory sentences, this will clear this all up, it's clear that there are too many judges handing out light sentences, and only to have them molest, rape, and murder again.

I still support O'Reilly, and I respect what he is doing for the children of our nation, keep up the good work Bill.;)

O' Reilly has always struck me as an arrogant ***, but to me he doesn't come off nearly as much of a partisan drone or political demagogue such as Hannity, Rush, Franken or Randi Rhodes.

SixStringHero said:
O' Reilly has always struck me as an arrogant ***, but to me he doesn't come off nearly as much of a partisan drone or political demagogue such as Hannity, Rush, Franken or Randi Rhodes.

Not partisan per se but the rightwing extremists identify with him and they have laid recent claim to the GOP. By association, that makes him a partisan hack to some.

Deegan said:
I don't know how you folks can be so damning of a man that is just trying to protect our children. This paper didn't defend the actions of the molester, this is true, but they did defend the judge, and that is really the same as defending the molester. This judge should be removed, but now, with this paper backing him, he is free to allow the next child molester to a year of home arrest. We really just need mandatory sentences, this will clear this all up, it's clear that there are too many judges handing out light sentences, and only to have them molest, rape, and murder again.

I still support O'Reilly, and I respect what he is doing for the children of our nation, keep up the good work Bill.;)

Wrong. The paper did not defend the actions of the judge. It only said that before everyone lynched the judge, that that the legal process needed to be followed. Just between you and me however, lets get the rope. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom