• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bill O'Reilly an Anti-Semite and more?

hipsterdufus said:
Here's a perfect example of O'Reilly lying , even when he knows it's a lie.

O'Reilly claimed that part of the "War on Christmas" was a town changing the words to Silent Night.

OK - here's the context. The song in question is actually IN THE PLAY. It is sung by a tree who thinks that he's not worthy, and the composer changed the words to Silent Night to "Cold In The Night" The play ends with the audience singing We Wish You A Merry Christmas!

Now not only does O'Reilly know this, he continues to lie about it after the fact, hoping that know one will care.

Here are the songs in the Christmas Play The Little Tree's Gift

http://delrich.home.mindspring.com/tree.html#music

I will admit that this is ridiculous, I had not heard this spin on it, shame on you Bill. Oh, and you better be right about this professor, because I will check this out.;)

GySgt said:
I read The Divine Comedy years ago.

"Retardation" was in reference to the sentence. Hence.."nobody corrected this bit of retardation.

I would I know if you rode the little yellow bus?

Exactly how large was your bus?

GySgt said:
No. VW Bugs are enginally more reliable.

And cheap. I'm a cheap bastard that's why I own it. 35mpg and low cost maint. Easy to work on too, 6 bolts and the engine drops out the back end.

I have no idea how this proves anything about O'Reilly. Funny the direction some threads take.

Back
Top Bottom