• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bill Maher roasts woke 'presentism': 'A magic moral time machine' where you always win

LOL. That's laughable to claim the other side (Republicans) are the authoritarians when it was YOU, my friend, who championed junk science and masking and an experimental vaccine. I saw no objections from you to Biden saying to fire disobedient people who objected to drugs being put into their system against their will or the forced mask wearing in spite of zero actual evidence in the form of real-life examples in states that mandated mask wearing faring better.
Yeah.. lets not go there with your "junk science". I am tired of showing everyone just how absolutely wrong you are. Cripes.. you cannot even understand the science much less be able to critique it enough to call it "junk".

I already spoke out against a federal or state vaccination mandate. In FACT.. if you have ever followed my posts you would find out that I have argued against mandatory vaccination in the past.. for example mandatory flu vaccination.

However, that was based on the belief that generally people are smart enough to make their own decisions and should make their own decisions in consultation with their physicians.

But then we have people like you.. you ABSOLUTELY have no clue and worse will go against the science the data and medical advice and instead listen to the rantings of right wing bloggers. And I will be honest. Based on what I have seen from you. I realize that some people are just too stupid and have to be told what to do...but I also realize thats exactly what you want. Thats why you love Trump and the right wing. Because they tell you what to believe and what to do.. While the rest of society believes you should make your own decision based on the best medical advice. But since you and others like you cannot understand it.. you rather have a strong man tell you what to do and believe. It makes it easier than actually having to critically think.
Cripes.. now education is the enemy to you folks while stupidity is an asset. Crazy.

P
HA "living in the past".. says the guy that brings up Reagan. LOL
Yes.. they aligned more with democrats than even moderate republicans. So think about that.. and now you think they were actual conservatives in their mindsets? Come now.

Face it. You have no idea what actual real conservatism is. Its why you cannot critique any of my positions as "progressive" or not conservative.. and had to rely on "but but but.. you don;t follow Trump."
Your definition of conservative is anyone that bows down and kisses trumps..... ring.
I would love to see you try that and fail miserably. Sheesh.
Yet another post of how a progressive would respond. you continually defend the left. Why is this?

Yeah.. lets not go there with your "junk science". I am tired of showing everyone just how absolutely wrong you are. Cripes.. you cannot even understand the science much less be able to critique it enough to call it "junk".

I already spoke out against a federal or state vaccination mandate. In FACT.. if you have ever followed my posts you would find out that I have argued against mandatory vaccination in the past.. for example mandatory flu vaccination.

However, that was based on the belief that generally people are smart enough to make their own decisions and should make their own decisions in consultation with their physicians.

But then we have people like you.. you ABSOLUTELY have no clue and worse will go against the science the data and medical advice and instead listen to the rantings of right wing bloggers. And I will be honest. Based on what I have seen from you. I realize that some people are just too stupid and have to be told what to do...but I also realize thats exactly what you want. Thats why you love Trump and the right wing. Because they tell you what to believe and what to do.. While the rest of society believes you should make your own decision based on the best medical advice. But since you and others like you cannot understand it.. you rather have a strong man tell you what to do and believe. It makes it easier than actually having to critically think.
Cripes.. now education is the enemy to you folks while stupidity is an asset. Crazy.
Trump is the opposite of your opinion and beliefs. He would have never mandated masks and vaccinations but your puppet Biden loudly proclaimed that first responders must be fired if they refused.

P

Yet another post of how a progressive would respond. you continually defend the left. Why is this?
Ummm what do you consider "defending the left".
You seem to define defending the left as "believing medical experts over right wing bloggers when it comes to medical issues".

So you need to explain yourself better.

Trump is the opposite of your opinion and beliefs. He would have never mandated masks and vaccinations but your puppet Biden loudly proclaimed that first responders must be fired if they refused.

Trump is the fellow who was booed for saying people should get the vaccine and then never spoke of it again.

A real profile in courage.

Ummm what do you consider "defending the left".
You seem to define defending the left as "believing medical experts over right wing bloggers when it comes to medical issues".

So you need to explain yourself better.
You defended the left over mask and vaccine mandates and yet claim conservatives make people obey. You are a lefty pure and simple. No question about it.

Trump is the fellow who was booed for saying people should get the vaccine and then never spoke of it again.

A real profile in courage.
Should is not must. The idiot in chief Biden said brave respondets should be fired cause it was on a cue card. Anderson Coooers crowd cheered like happy seals.

I doubt he is opposite of all my opinions and beliefs. He is a businessman as I am and I bet we would both agree that we want a capitalistic system.
The problem was that Trump was AGAINST masks period. Which is not based on medical science.
Frankly, he may have mandated the vaccine when he was president.. if he thought it would increase his standing and end the pandemic.
Remember how he talked about forcing the states to do his bidding and open up despite what the states felt they should do?
Trump doesn;t stand for anything but himself. Thats why he can flip flop on an issue at the drop of a hat.
If Trump got reelected, I could absolutely seeing Trump touting HIS vaccine. The one HE created with HIS operation warp speed and would have said that the democrats were in the way of distributing HIS vaccine.. and that anyone who was hesitant against the vaccine was against him. If he could have spun that message,,,, he would most definitely mandate HIS vaccine.

You and the rest of the right wingers would have run down to the pharmacies to be first in line to prove your loyalty to dear leader.

As far as first responders and other medical providers. Do you think that surgeons and the other surgical staff should have to wear masks, gloves and other PPE when doing surgery on you? If yes.. why?
If not.. why not?

You defended the left over mask and vaccine mandates and yet claim conservatives make people obey. You are a lefty pure and simple. No question about it.
No I didn;t. As I said.. I was against a federal vaccine mandate. In fact against state vaccine mandates.
Also against federal mask mandates. Sorry but again you seem to be making up things in your head.

However, I understand the plethora of scientific evidence behind wearing masks and getting vaccinated.

Can you imagine. Today's democrats would hate and despise president Kennedy. They have moved so far to the left, that they see middle left as conservative. If the earth was flat, they would have fallen off.

Makes me wish it was flat!
What..don;t you talk to the right wingers? They think it IS flat.
(the irony here).

Should is not must. The idiot in chief Biden said brave respondets should be fired cause it was on a cue card. Anderson Coooers crowd cheered like happy seals.

Trump just says what people want to hear.

Trump just says what people want to hear.
Correction.. what his followers want to hear. Progressives have trump wrong. He is not the problem with america.. he is the symptom/consequence

Progressive and woke are the typical kind of names that clueless, unintelligent and devious people choose to describe themselves. They're like the "People's Republic of China", where the word "People's" means absolutely nothing.

Back
Top Bottom