• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bill Maher on George Lopez's show.

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
[video]http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=hdSUnz4zDk[/video]

Do you agree with Maher?

[video]http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=hdSUnz4zDk[/video]

Do you agree with Maher?

yep. had he won, tiger could have gotten away with murder [/s]

He knows the gig is up. Rather than face the music or be honest about the failures of those he supported, he just calls people stupid.

This is right up there with Nanny-nanny-boo-boo and I'm-rubber-and-you're-glue.

This from a man who runs to the defense of every minority or gay cause, and yet has constantly makes fun of Christianity as some Pixar fairy tale.

He is the definition of hypocracy. He is a man of incredibly flawed character.

I agree with him to some degree. I believe the American electorate can be easily swayed by things of little importance while simultaneously overlooking major issues. Oddly enough, I consider him to be a part of that group. Sometimes I like Bill Maher, but in recent years he has carried this elitist attitude where he thinks he knows what is best for everybody and is willing to shove it down America's throat against the will of the people.

Sometimes I like Bill Maher, but in recent years he has carried this elitist attitude where he thinks he knows what is best for everybody and is willing to shove it down America's throat against the will of the people.

IOW...he is a typical liberal? :lamo

I agree with him to some degree. I believe the American electorate can be easily swayed by things of little importance while simultaneously overlooking major issues. Oddly enough, I consider him to be a part of that group. Sometimes I like Bill Maher, but in recent years he has carried this elitist attitude where he thinks he knows what is best for everybody and is willing to shove it down America's throat against the will of the people.

Of course they can. How else does someone with literally a one-page resume get elected president? Obama was elected on EXACTLY the same set of principles that Kelly Clarkson was on the first American Idol.

Obama is far and away the most underqualified man to ever occupy that office. Maher, of course, will not acknowledge that as part of his argument.

Obama is far and away the most underqualified man to ever occupy that office. Maher, of course, will not acknowledge that as part of his argument.

regardless of outcome, or popularity. based solely on qualifications...even GWB, god bless him, was more qualified than Obama.

Gerald R. Ford was more qualified than Obama
William H. Taft was more qualified than Obama

Hell, Hillary Clinton was more qualified than Obama

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom