• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bill Gates says meetings with Jeffrey Epstein were 'a mistake'

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Looks like he is VERY uncomfortable in this interview.

Well if Judy Woodruff looses her job or worse soon, we know what happened.

The meetings with the under aged girls was probably a mistake too

I am miffed for him messing with my computer a bit too often. As for his private business, let justice take its course.

giphy.gif

Lost him his wife, too, it seems. At least in part. Then again maybe he wasn't so keen on people his age..

What do we think Gates did?

He doesn't look uncomfortable, he looks like Bill Gates always looks. If Gates ****ed kids he should be crucified, just like Bill Barr, trump, Clinton, Acosta, Dershowitz, or anyone else.

I am miffed for him messing with my computer a bit too often. As for his private business, let justice take its course.
I've been a Linux user and Linux evangelist for years. I'll pass on having anything associated with Microsoft.

Not saying he did anything, but it sure looks awfully suspicious.

Wonder if he rode on the same airplane with Clinton?

As far as I've been arsed to find out, he doesn't have the kind of sexual misdeed history of some of the other Epstein buds. That's on his side. He did have the whole affair thing. And the timing....

Jeffrey Epstein, the convicted sex offender who committed suicide in prison, managed to lure an astonishing array of rich, powerful and famous men into his orbit. There were billionaires (Leslie Wexner and Leon Black), politicians (Bill Clinton and Bill Richardson), Nobel laureates (Murray Gell-Mann and Frank Wilczek) and even royals (Prince Andrew). Few, though, compared in prestige and power to the world’s second-richest person, a brilliant and intensely private luminary: Bill Gates. And unlike many others, Mr. Gates started the relationship after Mr. Epstein was convicted of sex crimes.

Proof? No.

Employees of Mr. Gates’s foundation also paid multiple visits to Mr. Epstein’s mansion. And Mr. Epstein spoke with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and JPMorgan Chase about a proposed multibillion-dollar charitable fund — an arrangement that had the potential to generate enormous fees for Mr. Epstein. “His lifestyle is very different and kind of intriguing although it would not work for me,” Mr. Gates emailed colleagues in 2011, after his first get-together with Mr. Epstein. Bridgitt Arnold, a spokeswoman for Mr. Gates, said he “was referring only to the unique décor of the Epstein residence — and Epstein’s habit of spontaneously bringing acquaintances in to meet Mr. Gates.”

“It was in no way meant to convey a sense of interest or approval,” she said.

Still? No.

But it's kinda eyebrow-raising. Especially when someone has generally been quite shrewd in judgment. But, it very well may indeed be a bad series of decisions to further his goals. I dunno. 🤷

*Also, **** Windows.

What a great setup for a joke ... a rich guy, a former president with cigars and a sex offender walk into a bar .....

Not saying he did anything, but it sure looks awfully suspicious.

Wonder if he rode on the same airplane with Clinton?

Then he would be as guilty as Clinton, shit... I said that out loud.

What are you going to say when a long term friend/family member/associate/business partner/etc. turns out to be a monster? How well do you think you know anybody?

My question is based on not knowing if Gates had knowledge that clearly should have alerted him to what Epstein was up to. If it’s known that Gates had such knowledge then....well shit.

RIP Norm McDonald. 😞
As far as I've been arsed to find out, he doesn't have the kind of sexual misdeed history of some of the other Epstein buds. That's on his side. He did have the whole affair thing. And the timing....

Jeffrey Epstein, the convicted sex offender who committed suicide in prison, managed to lure an astonishing array of rich, powerful and famous men into his orbit. There were billionaires (Leslie Wexner and Leon Black), politicians (Bill Clinton and Bill Richardson), Nobel laureates (Murray Gell-Mann and Frank Wilczek) and even royals (Prince Andrew). Few, though, compared in prestige and power to the world’s second-richest person, a brilliant and intensely private luminary: Bill Gates. And unlike many others, Mr. Gates started the relationship after Mr. Epstein was convicted of sex crimes.

Proof? No.

Employees of Mr. Gates’s foundation also paid multiple visits to Mr. Epstein’s mansion. And Mr. Epstein spoke with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and JPMorgan Chase about a proposed multibillion-dollar charitable fund — an arrangement that had the potential to generate enormous fees for Mr. Epstein. “His lifestyle is very different and kind of intriguing although it would not work for me,” Mr. Gates emailed colleagues in 2011, after his first get-together with Mr. Epstein. Bridgitt Arnold, a spokeswoman for Mr. Gates, said he “was referring only to the unique décor of the Epstein residence — and Epstein’s habit of spontaneously bringing acquaintances in to meet Mr. Gates.”

“It was in no way meant to convey a sense of interest or approval,” she said.

Still? No.

But it's kinda eyebrow-raising. Especially when someone has generally been quite shrewd in judgment. But, it very well may indeed be a bad series of decisions to further his goals. I dunno. 🤷

*Also, **** Windows.
Exactly. Maybe Gates did bad things, or maybe he didn’t. We’ll likely never know the true answer.

What we can reasonably say is that, at a bare minimum, Gates used exceptionally poor judgment meeting with Epstein anywhere out of the public eye.

Oh noes, I guess I better get rid of all my Windoze gear because I don't like Bill Gates! 🤣

edit bay Sept 23 2021.jpg

Epstein certainly was able to lure powerful people into his sphere: Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Les Wexner, Bill Gates, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Richardson, George Mitchell, Woody Allen, Katherine Keating, Jean Luc Brunel, Stephen Hawking, Naomi Campbell, Ron Eppinger, Marvin Minsky etc. Quite a list of names. Did they all participate in his "parties"? That's a different question (at least Prince Andrew and Alan D definitely did).

My guess is the former Mrs. Gates knows where the bodies are buried.

Back
Top Bottom