• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bill did well

I'm sorry - I have no idea what you are getting at.

I'm sorry - I have no idea what you are getting at.

Perhaps you should come to a discussion better prepared, rather than offer such obviously uninformed posts? Maybe re-read the exchange until you understand it. (Follow the arrows) You'll find your answer and be better informed.

Perhaps you should come to a discussion better prepared, rather than offer such obviously uninformed posts? Maybe re-read the exchange until you understand it. (Follow the arrows) You'll find your answer and be better informed.
The op was dogging bill gates apparently for making money off the covid vaccine ( implying that he did something nefarious ) . I said that didn't bother me even if he did . And I don't care what he did with any money he may have made off it. Guess that triggered you. <Shrug shoulders,>

The op was dogging bill gates apparently for making money off the covid vaccine ( implying that he did something nefarious ) . I said that didn't bother me even if he did . And I don't care what he did with any money he may have made off it. Guess that triggered you. <Shrug shoulders,>

Maybe you'll rethink cryptic but empty posts in the future....see the impression they make? 🤷

Maybe you'll rethink cryptic but empty posts in the future....see the impression they make? 🤷
I will CERTAINLY be much more careful in the future!!

In September 2019, Bill Gates' foundation invested 55 million dollars in BioNTech, the company that later partnered with Pfizer to develop covid mRNA vaccines.

That's right, it was in September, months before any of us knew about the pandemic. It almost seems like Bill is able to see the future.

What is just as interesting is Pfizer's relationship with Hisun Pharma and the joint venture they shared until July of 2020, long after the outbreak began. In what city and lab do the microbiologists for Hisun rotate out of in this country? Because of internet phrase and paired word searches by certain agencies, I intentionally avoid specifics. You all know the lab and city by now.

Last edited:

I don't care if someone makes a lot of money. That was not the point. The trouble with Gates is his immense power, which results from his immense wealth, and which he uses to get control over the public. With good intentions, probably, but you know what the road to hell is paved with.

Gates has a lot of control over mainstream news, because he donates tremendous amounts to those outlets. So they can't criticize him or anything he does. And the drug industry also has control over mainstream news, because they are the main advertisers.

I don't believe the CT that the pandemic was caused intentionally. However, it certainly was seen as a terrific opportunity for mRNA vaccine pushers.

There has been almost no quality science to investigate mRNA vaccines. Why not? We have been blasted with propaganda through the pandemic that we can trust the vaccines and they are fabulous, one of the greatest medical breakthroughs. Well that is probably what the scientists who work on them honestly believe. I guess.

By the way, check out the Project Veritas undercover interview with a Pfizer executive. If you watch all the videos you might become enlightened. If you hate Project Veritas because you think it's right wing, you still will not be able to deny what the guy says in those videos. All kinds of stuff that incriminates Pfizer, and none of which they have denied. Walker was scrubbed from social media, but he is, or was, a high up at Pfizer.

By the way, checkout the Project Veritas undercover interview with a Pfizer executive. If you watch all the videos you might become enlightened. If you hate Project Veritas because you think it's right wing, you still will not be able to deny what the guy says in those videos. All kinds of stuff the incriminates Pfizer, and none of which they have denied. Walker was scrubbed from social media, but he is, or was, a high up at Pfizer.

You first.

I don't care if someone makes a lot of money. That was not the point. The trouble with Gates is his immense power, which results from his immense wealth, and which he uses to get control over the public. With good intentions, probably, but you know what the road to hell is paved with.

Gates has a lot of control over mainstream news, because he donates tremendous amounts to those outlets. So they can't criticize him or anything he does. And the drug industry also has control over mainstream news, because they are the main advertisers.

I don't believe the CT that the pandemic was caused intentionally. However, it certainly was seen as a terrific opportunity for mRNA vaccine pushers.

There has been almost no quality science to investigate mRNA vaccines. Why not? We have been blasted with propaganda through the pandemic that we can trust the vaccines and they are fabulous, one of the greatest medical breakthroughs. Well that is probably what the scientists who work on them honestly believe. I guess.

By the way, check out the Project Veritas undercover interview with a Pfizer executive. If you watch all the videos you might become enlightened. If you hate Project Veritas because you think it's right wing, you still will not be able to deny what the guy says in those videos. All kinds of stuff that incriminates Pfizer, and none of which they have denied. Walker was scrubbed from social media, but he is, or was, a high up at Pfizer.
Project Veritas edits all their videos. They play games with people to manipulate them into saying just what they want them to so that they can manipulate it enough to make it look like they are saying things they aren't.

Project Veritas edits all their videos. They play games with people to manipulate them into saying just what they want them to so that they can manipulate it enough to make it look like they are saying things they aren't.

You did not watch these videos.

And WHY would Project Veritas play those kind of games? They aren't selling anything. Pfizer is selling something, is highly motivated to play games.

Anyway, if you don't watch the videos you really don't need to express an opinion on them.

I watched several of the videos, whatever I could find. Walker said what he said. The interviewer asked questions and Walker answered. Walker was in kind of a giddy mood. Still, it's hard to believe he was simply lying and making all that sh-t up that would incriminate the company he worked for. Also kind of hard to understand why he was confiding this stuff to someone he had only been on 3 dates with.

But it is what it is, watch the videos if you care at all. If you are committed to loving and trusting Pfizer, do not watch them.

And WHY would Project Veritas play those kind of games? They aren't selling anything. Pfizer is selling something, is highly motivated to play games.

Anyway, if you don't watch the videos you really don't need to express an opinion on them.

I watched several of the videos, whatever I could find. Walker said what he said. The interviewer asked questions and Walker answered. Walker was in kind of a giddy mood. Still, it's hard to believe he was simply lying and making all that sh-t up that would incriminate the company he worked for. Also kind of hard to understand why he was confiding this stuff to someone he had only been on 3 dates with.

But it is what it is, watch the videos if you care at all. If you are committed to loving and trusting Pfizer, do not watch them.
They're selling their lies for their political side.

I have watched several of their videos, seen the cuts where edits were made. Then there is the highly unethical practice of setting people up to record them secretly.

As for what motivation they may have, money. They have made millions off of this, through donations, grants from conservative organizations and just people.

They're selling their lies for their political side.

I have watched several of their videos, seen the cuts where edits were made. Then there is the highly unethical practice of setting people up to record them secretly.

It's under cover journalism.

As for what motivation they may have, money. They have made millions off of this, through donations, grants from conservative organizations and just people.

Pfizer makes a heck of a lot more pushing experimental vaccines.

Pfizer makes a heck of a lot more pushing experimental vaccines.

They were asked to do so. The US govt was highly motivated to highly motivate them. That was the timeframe...what would you have suggested, go without the mRNA vax's and let more people die? The fact is, those vax's saved hundreds of thousands, if not millions. Just let them die rather than go with a 'relatively' low rate of serious side effects which ALL vaccines cause? Even now, years after development, people still have severe reactions to standard vax's.

And dont change the subject with "but they lied!" or "but they tried to hide the truth"....they didnt know and couldnt say what they couldnt know at the time.

Yes, but that doesn't change that OKeefe makes a lot of money on his own for his "videos" and propaganda.
If you watched the videos, you would know that it would have been impossible to fake. Walker said a lot.

MRNA technology has been in development for something like 50 years. With countless trials during that time - BEFORE the Covid vaccines.

MRNA technology has been in development for something like 50 years. With countless trials during that time - BEFORE the Covid vaccines.
Yes mRNA was in development for a long time. And it never was tried on large numbers of healthy people until covid. The experiment was to inject it into billions and see what happened. We still have no idea how the world's health has been affected. Heart disease deaths have greatly increased, for example, but there has been very little attempt to discover the cause. Maybe because the medical authorities and their friends the drug companies would rather not find out.

Project Veritas is selling far right extremism, pure & simple. They splice tape together to make it fit their agenda. I for one won't watch them any more, they cried wolf to often.

Yes mRNA was in development for a long time. And it never was tried on large numbers of healthy people until covid. The experiment was to inject it into billions and see what happened. We still have no idea how the world's health has been affected. Heart disease deaths have greatly increased, for example, but there has been very little attempt to discover the cause. Maybe because the medical authorities and their friends the drug companies would rather not find out.
You realize that most clinical trials do not include “large numbers” of people, right?

At most, it is *maybe* a few thousand people.

The initial participants - before vaccines were made available - had larger numbers than most any clinical trials ever do.

Project Veritas is selling far right extremism, pure & simple. They splice tape together to make it fit their agenda. I for one won't watch them any more, they cried wolf to often.
You want to stay in denial. There is no way these videos were spliced to make it look like Walker said things he didn't say.

Back
Top Bottom