• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bill Cosby Speaks From Prison for the First Time

Trippy Trekker

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
NEWSER) – Bill Cosby's name grabbed headlines Tuesday after rep Andrew Wyatt said in an interview with NBC 10 that the 81-year-old told him he was having an "amazing" prison experience. More headlines came on Wednesday, this time thanks to words that came straight from Cosby. NBC News reports it was his first statement since entering Pennsylvania's SCI Phoenix four months ago, and it begins by explaining he heard about the NBC 10 interview from fellow inmates. He says he has no remorse and never will. "I was given a deal; I settled out of court for $3.8 million dollars [sic]; I waived my 5th amendment rights; I was declared Not Guilty in 2005 by the Commonwealth - never charged. However, a low-life District Attorney and a corrupt Judge needed me Guilty now. Not for justice, but for their political aspirations."

Honestly, I thought Cosby's money would keep him out of prison.

He doesn't seem the least bit repentant. I don't expect that to change.

If scandals or criminal charges force Chump out of office or pose the prospect of incarceration, I don't expect Chump to become repentant either.

President Nixon's hatchet man, Charles Colson, prior to incarceration had a "grab 'em by the balls... and their hearts and minds will follow" philosophy. That changed in prison. He founded Colson Ministries.

Any thoughts?

If scandals or criminal charges force Chump out of office or pose the prospect of incarceration, I don't expect Chump to become repentant either.

President Nixon's hatchet man, Charles Colson, prior to incarceration had a "grab 'em by the balls... and their hearts and minds will follow" philosophy. That changed in prison. He founded Colson Ministries.

Any thoughts?

No thoughts because I truly have no desire to hear about him. Let him just rot in jail.

Who cares what that old piece of **** rapist has to say.

Any thoughts?

Yes, why is there air?

There are plenty of liberal women ready to have conjugal visits with him.

Cosby has big balls calling anyone else a "low life".

Any thoughts?

My only thoughts are wondering how this story, that has zero to do with Trump, still got turned into a Trump thread. The derangement goes deeps in this post.

My only thoughts are wondering how this story, that has zero to do with Trump, still got turned into a Trump thread. The derangement goes deeps in this post.

You really see no parallels between two old, serial abusers of women? I don't know how deep the derangement is but the ****ing denial is over your head.

You really see no parallels between two old, serial abusers of women? I don't know how deep the derangement is but the ****ing denial is over your head.

You forgot to mention Bill Clinton

I had no expectations of an erudite Trumpanzee posting in this thread and thoughtfully connecting the dots.

This is a stupid comment, that should win an award in stupidity.

I had no expectations of an erudite Trumpanzee posting in this thread and thoughtfully connecting the dots.

There are no dots to connect. Cosby isn't Trump.

You forgot to mention Bill Clinton

The right must really love Bill Clinton. He has become their favorite red herring when someone points out what a serial predator they CURRENTLY support.

This is a stupid comment, that should win an award in stupidity.

I assume you're speaking of your own post. No doubt, if there really were a prize for stupidity, the right wing would have the dream team. They could dominate the douche-o-lympics every year. Trump could be the team captain and you could be his towel boy. You could polish his mushroom and show him how to use spellcheck. Nobody, not even the dumbest liberals could oppose you. It would be something you could really hang your dunce (MAGA) caps on.

Any thoughts?

A rapist like Cosby will always believe that his victims wanted it.

It still baffles me that a man that rich would need to drug women. All he had to do was go to a strip club and they would all come home with him.

I reminds of Darren Sharper, a good looking ex-NFL player who also drugged women. It's totally baffling. Look at this guy. What problem would he have getting women? I guess these people get off on having sex with unconscious women.

b6174315-120f-480a-876d-75ddfd3f50a6.jpg

Any thoughts?

In the space of one comment, Cosby has managed to turn 3 years (possibly less) into 10. He may never again be a free man.

OM

I assume you're speaking of your own post. No doubt, if there really were a prize for stupidity, the right wing would have the dream team. They could dominate the douche-o-lympics every year. Trump could be the team captain and you could be his towel boy. You could polish his mushroom and show him how to use spellcheck. Nobody, not even the dumbest liberals could oppose you. It would be something you could really hang your dunce (MAGA) caps on.

Doubling down, I see. You know what?!?!?! Jeffrey Dahmer was also a white man, and Trump is a white man, so it's obvious that this reflects on Trump as well? Why, you might ask? Well...everyone but a Trumpanzee would easily see the connection!

Lol....clown shoes of posts, I tell ya.

The right must really love Bill Clinton. He has become their favorite red herring when someone points out what a serial predator they CURRENTLY support.
Trump married them when he was done with them.Unlike Clinton.He raped and moved on to the next one.

Doubling down, I see. You know what?!?!?! Jeffrey Dahmer was also a white man, and Trump is a white man, so it's obvious that this reflects on Trump as well? Why, you might ask? Well...everyone but a Trumpanzee would easily see the connection!

I didn't say there was a connection between the two predators, only that PREDATION is where the parallel exists. I don't know where you get the white man Dhamer thing but, wow, great point...except that Cosby isn't white. Where his and Trump's venn diagrams intersect is in the area of predation on women. Hey, if you want to throw Billy boy in there too, I won't fight it. They all share that quality with different tactics, right. Cosby would drug and rape women, Trump would use his money to sexually exploit desperate girls from poor countries. Bill was just your generic, trailer park hillbilly cheater. They all found ways to follow their dicks into trouble, though...or have they? Trump seems to be rich enough to keep his misdeeds in litigation. But, no, he's clean.

The "They do it too" defense of Trump, pointing instead at how lascivious Bill Clinton is, is an implied admission that Trump really is way over the line. It is you guys who make that comparison and I agree. Too many rich, powerful people sexually exploit the vulnerable and it's something that republican voters accept from their politicians as readily as liberals, if not more. At least liberals accept that Clinton was a predator and weighed that against his positive qualities. Clinton was also extremely intelligent and knowledgeable about history and the world itself, unlike the string of half-wits that the repubs keep supporting, with Trump being the most shockingly dumb. So dumb, in fact, that he eclipses "W", which is saying something. What separates them, as leaders, is in the real potential to affect rational and not hysterical or reckless policy. Trump brings NOTHING to the table to offer in lieu of sexual ethics. He is as stupid as he is unfaithful and narcissistic. His only real skill is selling himself to rubes.

Lol....clown shoes of posts, I tell ya.

trumpclown.jpg

Any thoughts?

soap on a rope in prison.jpg

Back
Top Bottom