• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BILL CLINTON: World is ‘coming apart’ right now

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Bill Clinton found another round-about away to make a dig at President Obama today.

During an appearance in Philadelphia, Clinton said, “Unlike when I became president, a lot of things are coming apart around the world now.”

BILL CLINTON: World is ‘coming apart’ right now | The American Mirror

Bill is Two for Two today.....a Democrat finally speaking the truth about the massive failures of the obama Regime!

Sounds a lot like.....Trump.

With another, more explicit "awful legacy of the past eight years" comment, too! Given Obama's 51% approval rating - 47% term average - which is obviously more amongst Democrat voters than Republican voters, one has to wonder whether alienating his supporters and essentially saying Hilary will be entirely different is a politically sound move. Especially while having a go at Black Lives Matter in the same day.

Maybe you're right, and he's banking on Trump failing, and hoping for his supporters' votes instead? :lol:

Bill Clinton found another round-about away to make a dig at President Obama today.

During an appearance in Philadelphia, Clinton said, “Unlike when I became president, a lot of things are coming apart around the world now.”

Bill is Two for Two today.....a Democrat finally speaking the truth about the massive failures of the obama Regime!

Hm, let me see here - relative to population, since the end of the Rwandan genocide in the 1990's the world has been peaceful than at any other similar length of time in ALL recorded human history, the people of the world are living longer than ever before, the homicide rate is far lower than what it was twenty years ago, the rate of police being killed is also far lower than what it was twenty years ago, and people are able to travel to more places more quickly and more safely than ever before...

...but in YOUR eyes, the world's all falling apart. I guess that to you, it was better during the Cold War, when the very existence of humanity was threatened.

I do wish that y'all would learn to step back and concentrate not just on the threats that you see (real and imaginary), but also all the many things you really oughta be grateful for...because right now, you're living in a time when humanity as a whole has NEVER had it so good.

That wasn't news to most Americans , the only one's fooled were the one's that drank that foul tasting "change "kool aid !

I think Bill is finding that the world is falling apart because Bernie is gaining on Hillary and if she loses the presidency she will be home more...and will have lost the presidency...
I kinda feel bad for Bill. :)

That wasn't news to most Americans , the only one's fooled were the one's that drank that foul tasting "change "kool aid !

In truth Hillary defended the kool aid plenty of times. just right now its politically expedient to be different than the administration, and its also safer for Bill to say it than her.
But at least it was said.

Did he happen to mention his wife's part in that?

I bet not.

Hm, let me see here - relative to population, since the end of the Rwandan genocide in the 1990's the world has been peaceful than at any other similar length of time in ALL recorded human history, the people of the world are living longer than ever before, the homicide rate is far lower than what it was twenty years ago, the rate of police being killed is also far lower than what it was twenty years ago, and people are able to travel to more places more quickly and more safely than ever before...

...but in YOUR eyes, the world's all falling apart. I guess that to you, it was better during the Cold War, when the very existence of humanity was threatened.

I do wish that y'all would learn to step back and concentrate not just on the threats that you see (real and imaginary), but also all the many things you really oughta be grateful for...because right now, you're living in a time when humanity as a whole has NEVER had it so good.

Did you see that it was Bill Clinton that actually said that?

In truth Hillary defended the kool aid plenty of times. just right now its politically expedient to be different than the administration, and its also safer for Bill to say it than her.
But at least it was said.

For some lying comes easy , so she is safe ! :roll:

Honestly I don't get it. I want to see the Clintons called out on their dirty laundry as much as anyone else, but this is beyond stretching it. He said nothing about Obama. He said the world is coming apart right now. The right fringe may agree and blame it all on Obama, but there is exactly zero indication that Bill thinks it's Obamas fault. This is even more laughable than when you tried to make a big deal about the "the last 7 years" comment.

Only in the far right fringe does "The world is coming apart right now" = "Obama sucks!"

I didn't know Obama was elected president of the world. Who knew?

Honestly I don't get it. I want to see the Clintons called out on their dirty laundry as much as anyone else, but this is beyond stretching it. He said nothing about Obama. He said the world is coming apart right now. The right fringe may agree and blame it all on Obama, but there is exactly zero indication that Bill thinks it's Obamas fault. This is even more laughable than when you tried to make a big deal about the "the last 7 years" comment.

Only in the far right fringe does "The world is coming apart right now" = "Obama sucks!"

Anyone spinning this to mean that Bill Clinton was dissing Barack Obama with that statement...is just into spinning stuff into nonsense.

I actually love when I see stuff like this, because it is a sign of panic. They are losing...and will grasp at any straw.

The best thing to do, Shagg, is to do what you are doing: Laugh at them.

It's what I am doing.

I didn't know Obama was elected president of the world. Who knew?

That doesn't make the statement wrong and adds urgency to the qualifications we demand to have in a President. You see, Obama was the major player and he made a mess of it for no reason but insufficient experience and competence.

Well it appears one Clinton is saying one thing ( Obama is doing a great job and she will make it a third term ) ,while the other Clinton is saying the opposite ( the sky is falling and it wasn't me ! ) Who's lying ? :shock:

a Democrat finally speaking the truth about the massive failures of the obama Regime!

It shouldn't be surprising that they're trying to distance Hillary from her old boss.

What's the tie-in to Obama?

Obama is single-handedly destroying the world now, is he?

The racist, misogynist whore speaks again. Shill and Shillary really have no shame, do they?

To play Devil's Advocate a bit:
Bill Clinton Battling Brain Damage

Bill Clinton’s battle with a tragic brain disease is sparking fears he won’t live to see the November elections! “Bill is clearly not the same person he was a year ago, or even six months ago,” a political spy told The National ENQUIRER. "He is much slower physically, and he suffers periodic mental lapses.”

Did you notice Clinton supporters having a problem supporting Obama in 2008 in the general?
If America didn't expect and accept such shameful stupidity from the GOP primary, this election would be OVAH .

Back
Top Bottom