• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bill Clinton vs JFK

Who was the more popular President?

• Bill Clinton

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • John F. Kennedy

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters

Billo_Really

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I feel so bad for our cluster-f_ _k of DP neo's...

Bush is getting his a.s.s kicked by Bill,

Reagan is getting his a.s.s kicked by Bill,

Since they want so bad to see this guy lose at something,

This one might do the trick!

I know, I know, I know,

these are starting to get ridiculous.

But, ya gotta have goals...

And if BC just so happens to beat JK,

I will have TOT breast feed my children!

I don't understand what you mean. The more popular during his presidency? The more popular now? The more popular among historians 50 years from now? The one we personally think was a better president? :confused:

Just the more popular guy.

Now, then, anyway you want to look at it.

But it is not about who's the better President.

"Ask not what your country should do for you, ask what you should do for your country"

great ****ing speech

In recent times that has turned around to "Ask not what your government can do for you but what your government can do without you knowing."

billhm7.jpg

07im0.jpg

i think JFK had more charm, charisma .. more pizzaz

Clinton. JFK had Marilyn... but Clinton had like....10 different interns suck his dick. Thats got be like....100+ popularity points.

Just the more popular guy.

Now, then, anyway you want to look at it.

But it is not about who's the better President.

I'm glad to see you say this! ;) :yes:

There are times when America calls for different kinds of Presidential qualities.

G. W. Bush was called to serve in 2000 because the country wanted a change from Clinton's style of management.

In 2004 the nation called on GWB to continue.

Clinton. JFK had Marilyn... but Clinton had like....10 different interns suck his dick. Thats got be like....100+ popularity points.

Are you in support of ALL acts of immorality or just some of them?

For example, is it ok for your g/f to cheat on you?

was that a joke? or was that some's opinion? i know a lot of people who think more of President Clinton because of the immoral act that he did.

I'm glad to see you say this! ;) :yes:

There are times when America calls for different kinds of Presidential qualities.

G. W. Bush was called to serve in 2000 because the country wanted a change from Clinton's style of management.

In 2004 the nation called on GWB to continue.
This is an INSANE comment! Bush LOST the popular vote in 2000 so who besides yourself do you think you're fooling with the "the country wanted a change in 2000" bullshit?

In 2004 Bush used FEAR and a war to get reelected plus swift boating lies. You're points are beyond pointless....

Are you in support of ALL acts of immorality or just some of them?

Nothing to do with supporting but the fact that one of the most watched men in the world managed to get away with so many floosies for such a long time.

For example, is it ok for your g/f to cheat on you?

Wife. And depends. If it's with another girl. Go for it. The other sex? Not saying it's alright. Just not exatcly Kosher. It'll deff. get your name scratched out in my will.

JFK.

Of course, Clinton wanted to be JFK anyway. Not even close.

Jackie O, Marilyn Monroe > Monica Lewinsky and others.

Quality over quantity.

More people voted for Gore(Clintons Vice President) then Bush. This statement does not hold water.

JFK is ands will always be more popular. Clinton was probably a overall better president however.

Back
Top Bottom