• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bill Clinton traveled to Epstein Island 26 times

Thazgor

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
How is Hillary Clinton and dems gonna handle this?

Divorce soon?

Divorce soon?

Link it Lie? How many times has trump hooked up with Epstein? Can't wait for Maxwell to sing, if she lives long enough.

Frankly at this point in history, what does it matter? Any way, the flights were to all sorts of places.

Divorce soon?

Yet it was Trump who was actually accused of Rape of a 13 year old with Epstein's help. interesting ain't it? Where there's smoke.... :lamo

And the obsession with Bill Clinton, who has been out of office for 20 years, continues.

And I was going to vote for that guy!

Divorce soon?

Clinton has been out of office for twenty years and is in no danger of coming close to office ever again. By contrast, Trump appears to be just as tangled up in Epstein's crap and is in office right now.

Your focus should be on Trump's involvement in Epstein's business.

And don't give me that "Trump kicked Epstein out of his club" idiocy. The lawyer who repeated that claim in a court document later disavowed the source who gave him that information. He doesn't say who the source was, but I can safely assume it was Trump.

Last edited:
Smoke and mirrors.... It does matter if Clinton was involved with Epstein in a sinister matter.

As long as Clinton puts himself in the public eye, and an active participant of criticizing a sitting president for his alleged oval office behavior, Clinton is relevant and fair game. If Clinton was involved in a sinister way with Epstein, the public needs to know, and that goes without saying his opinion of Trump's alleged behavior is rendered moot.

Stephen Colbert explains why....

The Late Show host Stephen Colbert mocked Bill Clinton on Tuesday night after the former commander-in-chief criticized President Donald Trump's behavior in the Oval Office.
In a nod to the scandal over Clinton's affair with then-White House intern Monica Lewinsky, Colbert said he didn't think the former president could "lecture anyone" on what should happen in the Oval Office.

Colbert Mocks Bill Clinton For Criticizing Trump Behavior in White House

Smoke and mirrors.... It does matter if Clinton was involved with Epstein in a sinister matter.

As long as Clinton puts himself in the public eye, and an active participant of criticizing a sitting president for his alleged oval office behavior, Clinton is relevant and fair game. If Clinton was involved in a sinister way with Epstein, the public needs to know, and that goes without saying his opinion of Trump's alleged behavior is rendered moot.

The Late Show host Stephen Colbert mocked Bill Clinton on Tuesday night after the former commander-in-chief criticized President Donald Trump's behavior in the Oval Office.
In a nod to the scandal over Clinton's affair with then-White House intern Monica Lewinsky, Colbert said he didn't think the former president could "lecture anyone" on what should happen in the Oval Office.

Accusations of sexual assault only matter to you if it is a Democrat while you remain silent on the accusation Trump raped a 13 year old. I guess sexual assaults only matter if a Dem did it according to you while you continue to support Trump. Sickening but then you as a female support rape if it is a Republican that does it.

Yet how do you explain, that of the two of them, only Trump has been accused as a participant?:lamo

Were you going to vote for Clinton before this story came out? Are you voting for Trump now?

Link it Lie? How many times has trump hooked up with Epstein? Can't wait for Maxwell to sing, if she lives long enough.

Good enough? We know the drill if Trump did the same :)

PolitiFact | What we know about recent claims linking Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein

"Anyone wanna explain to me how Bill Clinton who was photographed with the young women raped on pedophile island and on a flight log 26 times is the honored guest speaker at the 2020 DNC? No really PLEASE do explain," one Facebook post says.

Accusations of sexual assault only matter to you if it is a Democrat while you remain silent on the accusation Trump raped a 13 year old. I guess sexual assaults only matter if a Dem did it according to you while you continue to support Trump. Sickening but then you as a female support rape if it is a Republican that does it.

It's hilarious you attempting to speak for me.

Were you going to vote for Clinton before this story came out? Are you voting for Trump now?

Lame attempt at making this thread personally about me.

I'm so sorry you don't like my opinion above.

Yet how do you explain, that of the two of them, only Trump has been accused as a participant?:lamo

Go back and read what I wrote again. Maybe it will sink in by the end of the day...

I strongly recommend voting against ANYONE who hung out with Epstein.

Biden hit a home run.

This thread is what Trump's marks are reduced to (hoping will it will help).

Divorce soon?

Child rape shouldn’t be a political issue. Whoever committed these crimes should be charged and prosecuted, regardless of the party they associate with.

Go back and read what I wrote again. Maybe it will sink in by the end of the day...

Well when actual evidence comes out, let us know. Maybe you can impeach him again? Sounds like something the GOP would find a worthwhile investment of millions on? Oh wait, hasn't been pres in 20 years? That means he's STILL A THREAT, right? :2rofll:

Also quite noteworthy how it's all "innocent till proven guilty" unless the last name is Clinton. You guys are so full of your lunacy, it's not a wonder you look UP to a failed "man" like baby Tweety, your orange daddy. :2rofll:

Child rape shouldn’t be a political issue. Whoever committed these crimes should be charged and prosecuted, regardless of the party they associate with.

Yes.

Also, the investigation is ongoing.

Still, the stupidity of invalidating everything someone ever did over one aspect is silly.

Jefferson was a slave owner, by the measure of Clinton's critics, EVERYTHING Jefferson ever did or said should be completely invalidated by the fact, right? :roll:

Reagan was somewhat of a racist, as illustrated by recent audio recordings, should all of his accomplishments as president, be IMMEDIATELY reversed?

If the investigation leads there fine, IDC.

Lame attempt at making this thread personally about me.

I'm so sorry you don't like my opinion above.

Well what's your position in this thread? Do you have one?

And just for the record, it's expected that people enter a debate with a position or an opinion or...well...something.

Credit for clearly including the qualifier, “if”. I disagree with your assertion that the public needs to know. The public should be informed, absolutely, but as Clinton has been out of office for nearly two decades, having no power/authority, there really is no “need”.

Understand, I have zero respect for Bill or Hillary Clinton. In fact, I wanted him impeached and removed from office for lying to the American people, literally wagging his finger at us as he swore that he had not had “sexual relations” with Lewinsky.

It's hilarious you attempting to speak for me.

Your lack of denial and continued support of Trump prove me 100% right. Thank you for admitting you support rape as long as it is a Republican doing it.

Back
Top Bottom