• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bill Clinton To Speak Tuesday Night At the DNC - Fee?

Risky Thicket

Sewer Rat
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Apparently negotiations are still going on to come to an agreement on Bill's speaking fee. Bill reportedly expects something over $500,000 and pledges that it isn't for him. "It's for the 'foundation', you know, so we can spend it on children and **** like that, whatever. And I want a billionaire industrialist from China to introduce me because I promised him and, well, you know. "

Source.

This guy has made over 100 million in "speaking fees" yet he just really needs an extra 500k from the same organization that rigged an election to get his wife nominated. I would say he owes them at least a free ****ty speech. Corrupt, money-hungry scoundrels the Clintons.

Apparently negotiations are still going on to come to an agreement on Bill's speaking fee. Bill reportedly expects something over $500,000 and pledges that it isn't for him. "It's for the 'foundation', you know, so we can spend it on children and **** like that, whatever. And I want a billionaire industrialist from China to introduce me because I promised him and, well, you know. "

Source.

If you ever allow these grifters back into the White House, get used to this kind of thing and you'll all be deserving of it.

Source.

That was excellent, RT!!!

I wonder how long this scam will go on for before people catch on

That was excellent, RT!!!

I wonder how long this scam will go on for before people catch on

As long as the Dems keep the free gifts coming, they'll never catch on.

Oh Jeez...when will all this nonsense end?

One useless and/or politically destructive human being after another (on both sides) trying desperately to con Americans into voting for the person they want you to vote for.

America's election process is ROYALLY screwed up. And it will continue to be royally screwed up until the American masses lose ALL shreds of respect for both of them...as it should be.

November cannot get here soon enough for me.

Source.

Phhhht. Chump change. Scott Baio got $1 million.

I'm sure he will settle for a few young interns or something.

The Clinton's sold the Lincoln Bedroom for a fee. So, Slick wanting money doesn't surprise me. He'll get it. The leftists love Slick.

The Clinton's did say when Bill left the White House, they were broke. Guess they can't live on the millions they have earned since then.

But hey, Hillary claims she knows and feels for the middle class. You know, the Clinton's are just like middle class people.:mrgreen:

There are those who post here that seem to think that Republicans are only looking out for the rich. Something tells me the Dems are well into that also.

But hey, Hillary claims she knows and feels for the middle class. You know, the Clinton's are just like middle class people.:mrgreen:

It's incredible how so many people will fall for the most unbelievable claims simply because they just WANT to believe it's true.

Source.

Classic.

Well played sir.

It's incredible how so many people will fall for the most unbelievable claims simply because they just WANT to believe it's true.

It's an unbelievable claim that Hillary the multi-millionaire doesn't know what it's like to be middle class?

The claim that Hillary knows the middle class. Yes that is unbelievable.

It's an unbelievable claim that Hillary the multi-millionaire doesn't know what it's like to be middle class?

No, not even close.

But maybe, just maybe, I'll tell you what's unbelievable someday. Then you can explain why you believe unbelievable claims simply because you just WANT to believe it's true.

The claim that Hillary knows the middle class. Yes that is unbelievable.

No, that's not it either

No, not even close.

But maybe, just maybe, I'll tell you what's unbelievable someday. Then you can explain why you believe unbelievable claims simply because you just WANT to believe it's true.

No, that's not it either

If there was any way you could explain it without looking like a fool you would have.

If there was any way you could explain it without looking like a fool you would have.

You're right.

There's no way I could explain why you believe unbelievable claims simply because you just WANT to believe it's true.

Source.

This guy has made over 100 million in "speaking fees" yet he just really needs an extra 500k from the same organization that rigged an election to get his wife nominated. I would say he owes them at least a free ****ty speech. Corrupt, money-hungry scoundrels the Clintons.

Behold the value system that the Democrats would have voted into the White House.

No telling what trouble they'll be able cause the nation once there.

Behold the value system that the Democrats would have voted into the White House.

No telling what trouble they'll be able cause the nation once there.

Well, see, that is what people get when they support people like the Clintons. No other candidate's spouse would be so bold or should I say crass. Bill Clinton does and says what he wants because he knows he can get away with it.

Well, see, that is what people get when they support people like the Clintons. No other candidate's spouse would be so bold or should I say crass. Bill Clinton does and says what he wants because he knows he can get away with it.

Quite true and quite believable given the Hill & Bill history.

However, it also seems to come off as a hoax.

[ U R L = "h t t p s://news.uci.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/9185442543_813b5a1db1_o.jpg"]Source. [ / U R L ]

Leads to:

9185442543_813b5a1db1_o.jpg

Not much of a source that substantiates your post, but a nice trap, overly believable story and a citation to nothing.

You're right.

There's no way I could explain why you believe unbelievable claims simply because you just WANT to believe it's true.

Now it's a straw man argument. You can't defend your position. Just concede

Back
Top Bottom