• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bill Clinton To Speak Tuesday Night At the DNC - Fee?

You have proven that you are not capable of determining which stories are true and which are not.

Hardly. If anything I've proven in this thread, I was ensnared by a falsified troll bait story.

Meh. It happens. That's still far better than denying truths that are self evident, heavily covered and reported on in the media, because they go against party ideology and / or a party favored elitist.

Hardly. If anything I've proven in this thread, I was ensnared by a falsified troll bait story.

There was no falsification. The OP has a link which makes it abundantly clear that the story was nothing but a joke. All you had to do was click on the link.

You believed it was a true story because, when a story supports your political bias, you have no interest in determining if it is actually true. Clicking on the link was too much effort for you.

There was no falsification. The OP has a link which makes it abundantly clear that the story was nothing but a joke. All you had to do was click on the link.

You believed it was a true story because, when a story supports your political bias, you have no interest in determining if it is actually true. Clicking on the link was too much effort for you.

Too much in character for Bill & Hill. I did click that link, after I posted. I could have deleted my post. Perhaps I should have. After all this crap **** posting that went after it, it certainly wasn't worth it.

For that, I give you credit for it. The crap **** that is.

You just confirmed I was right to say you believed the story because it confirms your bias

If you deny the truth, then the truth looks like confirmation bias.

The fact is that Hill & Bill do have a long history of scandals. All you have to do is look at the history of their press coverage and read it.

Well, Bill gave his glowing pro-Hillary speech...and it seems nobody has much to say about here on the forums. (maybe I missed the thread about it in my efforts to ignore him)

But someone DID have something to say about the speech...someone who knows Bill very well. What he had to say wasn't very good.

Of course nobody...not even the Democrats...have ever expected Bill to tell the truth, just like they don't expect Hillary to tell the truth. At least he still has the ability to get up in front of people and talk, eh?

Yes, it does

It shows that rightwingers will be the most ridiculous stories because they don't really care about the truth
And somehow you don't think liberals don't do the exact same thing. Get real both sides are just as guilty of it.

Back
Top Bottom