• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bill Clinton To Speak Tuesday Night At the DNC - Fee?

This thread had soooooo much promise! If only it could have went on for 10 pages.....

Yes, it would have been fun. However, someone got their panties in a bunch and had to screw it up because they got suckered.

Did he really? He should have been happy somebody remembered his name and woke him up.

HAHA no he didn't. It was in response to Risky's OP (yes, I was one of the ones who knew this was a spoof because i opened the link in his OP).

Who in their right mind would pay Charles in Charge $1 million?

It's no more of a hoax than most all of the stuff you say and "believe" about the Clintons. They have been the most abused first family in history and I hope you are proud. And do you know what through them and their unprecedented 2nd trip to the Whitehouse we all get to thumb our noses at you all.....and it feels good.

Lets all have a nice cry for the Clinton's. :lol:

HAHA no he didn't. It was in response to Risky's OP (yes, I was one of the ones who knew this was a spoof because i opened the link in his OP).

Got me. :3oops: :lol:

On the one hand it seemed far-fetched, but on the other hand political truth is often stranger than fiction, so... :2razz:

Got me. :3oops: :lol:

On the one hand it seemed far-fetched, but on the other hand political truth is often stranger than fiction, so... :2razz:

Of course, I will admit, I did watch the mini-series from a few years ago. "Scott Baio is 45 and Still Single" or something like that. It was pretty eye opening. I had a huge crush on him when I was younger. He and I are pretty much the same age. He was a pretty cute fellow. And remember, he was the first man to be engaged to Pamela Anderson, right after she became famous courtesy of Playboy. He dated lots and lots of bunnies.

I'll admit I got taken in by the OP

While denying that you believe things simply because you like the way they sound without regard for whether they are actually true

if you do the same

I didn't do the same. I actually clicked on the link in the OP because I choose to withold belief until something is proven to be true. You, on the other hand, believed something because "someone on the internet said it's true" and you like the way it sounds

Yeah but I might give Chachi a few bucks.

I knew you knew as soon as you posted the Scott Baio post. Thank you for not spilling the beans. It was fun while it lasted.

What's ya gotta do, pass some laws to punish people? :lamo

No. That would be a Trump payback. We will settle for 8 more years of a Clinton Whitehouse. That is payback enough.

No. That would be a Trump payback. We will settle for 8 more years of a Clinton Whitehouse. That is payback enough.

But we all be meanies to them for the next eight years. :lamo

But we all be meanies to them for the next eight years. :lamo

That 's the beauty of the Clinton's. What doesn't kill them makes them stronger. No wonder the right is so afraid.

That 's the beauty of the Clinton's. What doesn't kill them makes them stronger. No wonder the right is so afraid.

Do you think the rape accusations following Bill for decades has made him stronger?

While denying that you believe things simply because you like the way they sound without regard for whether they are actually true

I didn't do the same. I actually clicked on the link in the OP because I choose to withold belief until something is proven to be true. You, on the other hand, believed something because "someone on the internet said it's true" and you like the way it sounds

Of course not. I didn't expect you to own up to being in denial as to Hill and Bill's long sordid history of corruption and scandals. Just can't get past your partisan blinkers.

Of course not. I didn't expect you to own up to being in denial as to Hill and Bill's long sordid history of corruption and scandals. Just can't get past your partisan blinkers.

All you've done is prove that you will believe anything simply because you want it to be true.

All you've done is prove that you will believe anything simply because you want it to be true.

Hill and Bill's long sordid history of corruption and scandals is well documented in the press.
There is no 'because you want it to be true' about it.

Hill and Bill's long sordid history of corruption and scandals is well documented in the press.
There is no 'because you want it to be true' about it.

What is well documented is how many of them are false and you know it. Falsehoods and innuendos are the meat in all of them.

No it hasn't

But I can understand why someone who believes everything they read simply because it says what they want to hear would believe it's been documented

No it hasn't

But I can understand why someone who believes everything they read simply because it says what they want to hear would believe it's been documented

I can't understand why someone would ignore that which is true but don't want to hear it, see it, or acknowledge it.

What is well documented is how many of them are false and you know it. Falsehoods and innuendos are the meat in all of them.

Next you are going to try and tell me that Hill & Bill are as pure as the driven snow. Sorry, no sale.

I can't understand why someone would ignore that which is true but don't want to hear it, see it, or acknowledge it.

Next you are going to try and tell me that Hill & Bill are as pure as the driven snow. Sorry, no sale.

You have proven that you are not capable of determining which stories are true and which are not.

Back
Top Bottom