• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bill Clinton has private meeting with AG Loretta Lynch?

This is too much to ask of Hillary's troops coming a day after they were in overdrive defending her on Benghazi.
I'm guessing it'll be something flavored like these ...

"You guys are even suspicious of friendly chats between friends now?"
or
"Give it up ... you lost on Benghazi and you'll lose on the emails and this silly nonsense."

This obviously means she should recuse herself. Conflict of interest to the extremes.

He probably threatened to have her killed if she indicts Hillary.
I'm sure it was nothing more than the former President, who's wife is the Democratic nominee for President, meeting with the Attorney General who is charged with whether or not to indict the wife of the former President, meeting on an airport tarmac, inside the confines of a private plane, to discuss the possible landing spots for Kevin Durant.;)

Bill spending some of that Clinton Foundation slush fund?

I'd rather doubt that, but there is a lot of suspicious deaths swirling around the Clinton's history.

Ten bucks says he tried to squeeze her ass and set up a more private meeting.

If that's all it was, fine. But I kinda a doubt it.

This obviously means she should recuse herself. Conflict of interest to the extremes.

Indeed, but in this politicized Obama DOJ? It'll never happen.

I wonder if Bill might have been getting a briefing as to the FBI's case, and what the best defense against it would be.

Talk about grandchildren, discussed their travels, and golf??? For 30 minutes. On a private airplane - parked on the ramp at an airport.

RIGHT...

BTW, why is this only on the local news?

Spending the week working through that boxed set of 'Soprano's' episodes?

Talk about grandchildren, discussed their travels, and golf??? For 30 minutes. On a private airplane - parked on the ramp at an airport.

RIGHT...

BTW, why is this only on the local news?
I saw it on Greta earlier. It will break... s l o w l e y.

Bill's getting old, I guess. Takes him 1/2 hour now! I hope is was as good for her as it was for Monica Lewinski.

Bill's getting old, I guess. Takes him 1/2 hour now! I hope is was as good for her as it was for Monica Lewinski.

<Cell phone rings>

Bill: Hello?

Listen, I'm right in the middle of somebody. Can I call you back?

Greta, an attorney who talks out of the side of her mouth. She reminds me of the Lollipop Kids in the Wizard of Oz.

You do know she has a physical problem that causes her to talk out of the side of her mouth... just saying - now, carry on. Oh, by the way, the fact that she and her husband are practicing members of the Church of Scientology, and are big time Trump supporters is more than worthy of mass mockery.

Slick is looking old, that's for sure.

Just think what Hilly will look like in a few years. 80 mils of rough road, no doubt.

You do know she has a physical problem that causes her to talk out of the side of her mouth... just saying - now, carry on. Oh, by the way, the fact that she and her husband are practicing members of the Church of Scientology, and are big time Trump supporters is more than worthy of mass mockery.

I was not aware of that, otherwise I would never have made the comment. Thanks for setting me straight.

Could it be old bill got a case of jungle fever?

Back
Top Bottom