• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bill Clinton has private meeting with AG Loretta Lynch?

It was a local station that caught the event - none of the MSM was anywhere around. I bet they were surprised, and I bet Bill gets hit with another lamp or something.
Yeah... I guess I can't discount the fact that these people are so brazen and so used to getting away with everything that they could have just thought themselves invincible.

I wonder how much money changed hands or what job was offered to Loretta if The Hildabeast is elected (SCOTUS seat maybe?).

This goes to show how stupid she is. Lynch should've known better.

People do a lot of things they wouldn't normally do when there are no consequences for their actions.

Yeah... I guess I can't discount the fact that these people are so brazen and so used to getting away with everything that they could have just thought themselves invincible.

I'm pretty sure they do think exactly that. If those local yokels hadn't been around, it would've worked without a flaw. I'm wondering how long it takes to cool down a plane parked like that. It had to be prepped and arrangements had to be made. It wasn't a chance meeting, even if the plane was available for lease.

This story is exploding on conservative outlets and now the White House press corps is also asking questions?

Nah, it's nothing...

Under fire after secret meeting, Lynch to step back from Clinton probe | Fox News

Under bipartisan fire following a private meeting with former President Clinton even as her Justice Department investigates Hillary Clinton over her secret email server, Attorney General Loretta Lynch will announce on Friday that she will defer to non-political subordinates on whether to bring charges against the likely Democratic presidential nominee.

The Justice Department had been planning on such a course for months, The New York Times reported, but reports that Lynch met with the former president on her government plane at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport have sealed the decision. Although Lynch claims the two discussed golf and grandchildren, legal watchdogs have called the meeting highly improper and called for the Department of Justice’s Inspector General to investigate.

Why would a move like this have been part of a "plan" prior to this meeting?

This is too much to ask of Hillary's troops coming a day after they were in overdrive defending her on Benghazi.
I'm guessing it'll be something flavored like these ...

"You guys are even suspicious of friendly chats between friends now?"
or
"Give it up ... you lost on Benghazi and you'll lose on the emails and this silly nonsense."

Four good men lost.....no biggie..... that never matters to people like yourself or the politicians you choose to groupie for.

Four good men lost.....no biggie..... that never matters to people like yourself or the politicians you choose to groupie for.

You're barking at the wrong guy, sailor.

Too busy scouring the internet for stories of radical islamists who luv puppies.

After nearly a day and 44 posts on this thread, I'm still waiting for someone on the left to chime in with their opinion.

They wouldn't be avoiding the topic would they?

This story is exploding on conservative outlets and now the White House press corps is also asking questions?

Nah, it's nothing...

Chris Coons (Delaware Democrat senator and Hillary supporter) & David Axelrod both criticized Lynch.

Not good when members of your own side are slamming your actions.

I gotta wonder if Lynch planned this meeting on purpose - not for Hillary tomfoolery but to purposely be discovered and do the right thing and recuse herself from the investigation. Surely she is way too smart to do this very stupid meeting with Bill. There had to be a purpose.

Back
Top Bottom