• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bill Clinton: 'Black Lives Matter' Protesters Are Defending Murders And Drug Dealers

Re: Bill Clinton: 'Black Lives Matter' Protesters Are Defending Murders And Drug Deal

Wow, you just wrecked your own credibility. Didn't even have to do it for you.

you have no standing to speak on credibility... you've literally been lying to everybody about this issue the whole time... for reasons none of us actually know, but probably stem from your own personal bigotry.

there is no break in depicted in the video... not even something that could be mistaken for a break in....
the adult in the video is a white female, presumably checking on her children.. not a black male that's supposed to be Obama.

it's a 31 second ad... for anyone who needs to see for themselves how you've been lying.

Re: Bill Clinton: 'Black Lives Matter' Protesters Are Defending Murders And Drug Deal

you have no standing to speak on credibility... you've literally been lying to everybody about this issue the whole time... for reasons none of us actually know, but probably stem from your own personal bigotry.

there is no break in depicted in the video... not even something that could be mistaken for a break in....
the adult in the video is a white female, presumably checking on her children.. not a black male that's supposed to be Obama.

it's a 31 second ad... for anyone who needs to see for themselves how you've been lying.

You mean the one I posted in post #15...
There's an MSNBC breakdown of the damned thing for ****'s sake.

Last edited:

This guy is a professor at Harvard? The guy is a ****ing idiot. Literally. The ad is not talking about a direct threat to those kids (like the black man this ****ing moron is referencing) it is talking about crap going on around the world while you sleep... and you can sleep safely knowing that Clinton is up that late being Presidential protecting you... from anything. Hell, I hate Clinton and I can't even buy the stupidity of this argument. The fact that you are peddling this **** indicates you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

BLM is "defending murders and drug dealers"?

They are certainly missing the boat on who is really killing black people. And, the fact that they are demanding we reduce sentences, if not actually let these murderers and drug dealers out of prison (only because they are black, of course), then you should be able to answer your own question--which is yes.

Pretty much. Hillary has most of the black votes she needed. Now they are throwing black people over the side, they're going for white votes.

Eventually Bill will **** everybody, one way or the other.

Black criminals are the ones who are killing black people. That was pretty much the core of Bill's point when the hecklers were complaining about Bill's policies which resulted in locking up black criminals. Black lives matter is a ****ing joke. Bill told them as much.

So, now telling the truth is "throwing blacks over the side"?

Black criminals are the ones who are killing black people. That was pretty much the core of Bill's point when the hecklers were complaining about Bill's policies which resulted in locking up black criminals. Black lives matter is a ****ing joke. Bill told them as much.

So, now telling the truth is "throwing blacks over the side"?

Hillary, Bill and Chelsea unloading on Obama and also the black community AFTER Hillary carried the South is throwing black people over the side.

Bill Clinton is a misogynist, racist white-privileged elitist scumbag, and I hope him and his criminal empire are crushed into the dirt by Bernie Sanders come April and June. It's about time these self-entitled pricks get put in their place.
He's going to do what Republicans have tried and failed to do for decades.
Watch.

I hate the Clintons just as much as the next guy, but that video is base propaganda wrapped in a logical fallacy. He forces you to accept a baseless assertion that "superpredator" is dog whistle of "black teen" before Clinton's "bring the superpredators to heel" can mean she talks about black teens like slaves.

Make no mistake, I take some pleasure in watching a Democrat race baiter get hoisted by her own petard, but don't be fooled that such an illogical argument will end Hillary.

Maybe not a misogynist, but I think the Clintons are pretty racist.

Ummmmm.. where was the racism?

the one you posted before was put out by the Obam campaign... are you really arguing a video put out by Obama has racial subtexts?

the video I provided was put out by Hillary.... and no reasonable person would construe any of it as racist or even racial... it depicts nothing like you say it does.

and MSNBC segment doesn't change reality.... nothing in the video is racist... the professors views are concocted from whole cloth in his mind, nothing more.

and finally....damn you for making me defend Hillary.... I have to go shower now.

It was a response to a Clinton campaign ad depicting Obama potentially breaking into a house.

What is wrong with you? There is no Obama in that ad. The only thing that is demonstrably wrong about that ad was that Hillary wasn't up for the 3AM call either.

Looks like the Democrat party is imploding.....Fun to watch

Oh wait, that already happened 2 years ago when Democrats had to pretend the first Black President and his signature legislation didn't exist for fear of losing their jobs

They still got creamed

Looks like the Democrat party is imploding.....Fun to watch

Oh wait, that already happened 2 years ago when Democrats had to pretend the first Black President and his signature legislation didn't exist for fear of losing their jobs

They still got creamed

They may be imploding, but not as bad as the Republicans. Remove the plank from your own eye and other fun stuff.

Bill Clinton is a misogynist, racist white-privileged elitist scumbag, and I hope him and his criminal empire are crushed into the dirt by Bernie Sanders come April and June. It's about time these self-entitled pricks get put in their place.
He's going to do what Republicans have tried and failed to do for decades.
Watch.

The turk is a jerk...he took Hillary's comment from 20 years ago out of context and then made a false assumption analogy so he could accuse of her racism. Is he so stupid that he doesn't know that a simple internet search can prove him to be a liar? Apparently, so.

Btw,..Bernie voted for the 1994 crime bill, too.

"...The remarks Clinton was referring to were made during an address to New Hampshire's Keene State College 20 years ago, when the then-first lady touted the 1994 Violent Crime Control Act. At the time, the bill was considered a key achievement of President Bill Clinton's criminal justice platform. (It was also legislation that rival Bernie Sanders, then in the U.S. House of Representatives, had voted for.).

"We also have to have an organized effort against gangs, just as in a previous generation we had an organized effort against the mob," Clinton said in 1996. "We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels. They are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called 'superpredators.' No conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel. And the president has asked the FBI to launch a very concerted effort against gangs everywhere."​

Hillary Clinton on "superpredators" remark: "I shouldn't have used those words" - CBS News

Clinton made that speech in 1996, not 1994...at a time when MS-13 and 18th street gangs had evolved into ruthless organized crime organizations and had infested the Los Angeles and Washington DC. metro areas and were starting to spread across the country and internationally like a disease. Not once in that speech did she mention blacks...but she did mention "drug cartels" which most people usually associate with Mexicans and Latino gangs from south of the border. But of course, Cenk couldn't mention that because then he couldn't falsely accuse her of racism.

I hate the Clintons just as much as the next guy, but that video is base propaganda wrapped in a logical fallacy. He forces you to accept a baseless assertion that "superpredator" is dog whistle of "black teen" before Clinton's "bring the superpredators to heel" can mean she talks about black teens like slaves.

They are often the kinds of kids that are called 'superpredators.' No conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel. And the president has asked the FBI to launch a very concerted effort against gangs everywhere."

Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Make no mistake, I take some pleasure in watching a Democrat race baiter get hoisted by her own petard, but don't be fooled that such an illogical argument will end Hillary.

I've pointed out the answer to your misdirection in underline. Also, make no mistake, I was making a passing comment, not trying to push an agenda. This has nothing to do with Hillary, I was speaking of the Clintons as a dynasty (in the original post that started this debate, which has digressed wildly).

the one you posted before was put out by the Obam campaign... are you really arguing a video put out by Obama has racial subtexts?

It was a rebuttal from his campaign to hers, don't make this about Obama. It isn't even really about Hillary, it's about the Clinton agenda, which the 3AM ad the Obama campaign responded to was what was racist.

the video I provided was put out by Hillary.... and no reasonable person would construe any of it as racist or even racial... it depicts nothing like you say it does.

You can't "depict" a subtext. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a subtext.

and MSNBC segment doesn't change reality.... nothing in the video is racist... the professors views are concocted from whole cloth in his mind, nothing more.

See above.

Rebuttal continued...

Adorable.

What is wrong with you? There is no Obama in that ad. The only thing that is demonstrably wrong about that ad was that Hillary wasn't up for the 3AM call either.

That makes no sense. And if there wasn't a subtext against Obama, then why would the Obama campaign put out a counter-ad?

The turk is a jerk...he took Hillary's comment from 20 years ago out of context and then made a false assumption analogy so he could accuse of her racism. Is he so stupid that he doesn't know that a simple internet search can prove him to be a liar? Apparently, so.

The date was clearly a mistake on his part, he wasn't pushing an agenda. That is a fabulist claim that one can see for what it is: if you watch the video, the news footage clearly includes '96 in the bottom-right of the screen.

Btw,..Bernie voted for the 1994 crime bill, too.

Oh geez, you gonna try and rile me up by bringing the candidate I support kicking and screaming into this discussion like everyone who doesn't like him knows I do. Not gonna work.

"...The remarks Clinton was referring to were made during an address to New Hampshire's Keene State College 20 years ago, when the then-first lady touted the 1994 Violent Crime Control Act. At the time, the bill was considered a key achievement of President Bill Clinton's criminal justice platform. (It was also legislation that rival Bernie Sanders, then in the U.S. House of Representatives, had voted for.).

"We also have to have an organized effort against gangs, just as in a previous generation we had an organized effort against the mob," Clinton said in 1996. "We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels. They are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called 'superpredators.' No conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel. And the president has asked the FBI to launch a very concerted effort against gangs everywhere."​

Hillary Clinton on "superpredators" remark: "I shouldn't have used those words" - CBS News

See, she knows what she was implying. Why don't you?

Clinton made that speech in 1996, not 1994...at a time when MS-13 and 18th street gangs had evolved into ruthless organized crime organizations and had infested the Los Angeles and Washington DC. metro areas and were starting to spread across the country and internationally like a disease. Not once in that speech did she mention blacks...but she did mention "drug cartels" which most people usually associate with Mexicans and Latino gangs from south of the border. But of course, Cenk couldn't mention that because then he couldn't falsely accuse her of racism.

The date was clearly a mistake on his part, he wasn't pushing an agenda. That is a fabulist claim that one can see for what it is: if you watch the video, the news footage clearly includes '96 in the bottom-right of the screen.

Wow, three willfully ignorant people in a row, that's ...like a new record. :lol:

They may be imploding, but not as bad as the Republicans. Remove the plank from your own eye and other fun stuff.

It is sad to see either party going down the road that they currently taking right now.

Rome burns while Nero plays the fiddle.

Maybe not a misogynist, but I think the Clintons are pretty racist.

Obviously either you did not live through the 80s and early 90s or you paid no attention. Do you know why the Clintons are so well liked in the Black Community? Its because they did more for the Black Community than any other president since LBJ.

During the Clinton years millions of African Americans moved into the Middle Class. The poverty rate dropped to its lowest level ever. African American poverty rates dropped to their lowest levels ever. Median incomes went up every year of the Clinton presidency - black households included.

When Clinton took office, our inner cities were not just dangerous, they were some of the most violent and dangerous places on earth. The black community and city mayors across this county were begging the feds to do something to help. So they passed what many limousine liberals consider to be the "infamous" crime bill in 1994. Now I am not saying that bill was perfect because it wasn't. In retrospect there were problems with it, but it did result in a massive and unprecedented reduction in violent crime. A lot of people today just don't realize how dangerous many cities were prior to 1994 and the victims of all that violence back then were primarily minorities. Inner cities are much, much safer places today because of Bill Clinton:

ldah6rdp6ukvngoyqi1fcg.gif

And that is why the Clintons enjoy so much support among African Americans and always will.

Last edited:

And that is why the Clintons enjoy so much support among African Americans and always will.

Except the BLM crowd, apparently...

Hillary, Bill and Chelsea unloading on Obama and also the black community AFTER Hillary carried the South is throwing black people over the side.

Unlike Bernie who has been pandering to anyone with a black face, Hillary stood up to the BLM thugs even before the Southern primaries.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1065748293 said:
Except the BLM crowd, apparently...

One thing BLM has established without any uncertainty---they are idiots.

Adorable.

That makes no sense. And if there wasn't a subtext against Obama, then why would the Obama campaign put out a counter-ad?

Oh geez, you gonna try and rile me up by bringing the candidate I support kicking and screaming into this discussion like everyone who doesn't like him knows I do. Not gonna work.

See, she knows what she was implying. Why don't you?

Wow, three willfully ignorant people in a row, that's ...like a new record. :lol:

A wise man once said: "If you are picking up on the dog whistle then you are the dog."

A wise man once said: "If you are picking up on the dog whistle then you are the dog."

doesn't seem very wise
does recognizing the fire alarm make me a fire

doesn't seem very wise
does recognizing the fire alarm make me a fire

... do you call fires with fire alarms? :roll:

Back
Top Bottom