• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bill Barr launches blistering attack on Trump in new book

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
AG Barr was a butt kissing prick for sure, but in the end between him and DJT, he chose to stand for truth.

In One Damn Thing After Another, Mr Barr writes that his former boss could have won the 2020 election if he had “just exercised a modicum of self-restraint, moderating even a little of his pettiness”, according to the Wall Street Journal.

According to the Journal, Mr Barr writes: “The election was not ‘stolen’. Trump lost it.”

The absurd lengths to which he took his ‘stolen election’ claim led to the rioting on Capitol Hill.

I wouldn't call anything said after the point at which it could have mattered "blistering." That implies it has in some way burned Trump. But you can't burn Trump with words any more than you can with valid moral condemnation.

There's one and only one thing that could burn him. And Bill Barr was in a position where he could have convened a grand jury to do it, or appointed an independent prosecutor so Trump couldn't possibly stop it.

He didn't. He just wanted some more cash. Rot in hell, Barr.

I wouldn't call anything said after the point at which it could have mattered "blistering." That implies it has in some way burned Trump. But you can't burn Trump with words any more than you can with valid moral condemnation.

There's one and only one thing that could burn him. And Bill Barr was in a position where he could have convened a grand jury to do it, or appointed an independent prosecutor so Trump couldn't possibly stop it.

He didn't. He just wanted some more cash. Rot in hell, Barr.
Agreed. Even though he's making money off this book, the book will be available for generations to come that shares the truth about our nation's 45th mistake.

However, before he rots in Hell, he should face his rotting day in court. imo

Hopefully, someone soon writes a book titled 'AG Barr's Acts of Capitulations'.

That fat self-centered MF-er is trying to take off his jacket, change his clothes and blend back into polite democratic society after doing the bidding of his authoritarian master,
and our job is to hang that jacket back on his fluffy pink entitled ass at every opportunity. Barr was the tip of the spear as far as the law is concerned and he helped Trump
destroy much of what we could have counted on to preserve a dying democracy.
He is accountable till the day he draws his last breath.

These jackasses all enable Trump's bullshit while they're in office, and then write a whole book airing all their dirty laundry after it's all done.

I ****ing hate these cowards. Bill Barr is a piece of shit just like John Bolton was a piece of shit.

Bad-mouthing Trump on the way out the door doesn’t count!

Not to derail, but I wonder about the silence of Kelly and Mattis.

Not to derail, but I wonder about the silence of Kelly and Mattis.
They've both come out post-Trump with some pretty scathing comments. Mattis wrote an op-ed about him during the BLM protests.

But yeah they all wanted to keep shit in house and thought they could manage upwards behind closed doors while they were in office and thought that was the honorable thing to do instead of taking an actual stand.

AG Barr was a butt kissing prick for sure, but in the end between him and DJT, he chose to stand for truth.

In One Damn Thing After Another, Mr Barr writes that his former boss could have won the 2020 election if he had “just exercised a modicum of self-restraint, moderating even a little of his pettiness”, according to the Wall Street Journal.

According to the Journal, Mr Barr writes: “The election was not ‘stolen’. Trump lost it.”

The absurd lengths to which he took his ‘stolen election’ claim led to the rioting on Capitol Hill.
Well, he at least is trying to keep his own legacy.

Well, he at least is trying to keep his own legacy.

Too late for me.

I heard the book's title is One Damn Thing After Another: Memoirs of an Attorney General.

It would have been much more accurate to title it instead One Damn Ass Kiss After Another: Memoirs of an Attorney General.

Even after Barr saw that Trump disregarded ha perfectly normal election, e chose to give Trump an easy way out by offering to resign and install an even stronger Trump supporter.

Trump could have crushed Biden in the election if he simply didn’t make a virus political. If he had simply acted presidential, he would have gotten the bump that all the other world leaders did.

These jackasses all enable Trump's bullshit while they're in office, and then write a whole book airing all their dirty laundry after it's all done.

I ****ing hate these cowards. Bill Barr is a piece of shit just like John Bolton was a piece of shit.

It's depressing how America veered from the WWII spirit to this; to everyone for themselves and **** everyone else, principles, and justice.

"Russian warship, **** yourself"

- A true patriot. R.I.P.

3002.jpg

UFBAROHADII6XIT7RMUUSMHJLM.jpg

- People who make loud noises about what big patriots they are, even to the point of justifying treason (which is what 1/6 was colloquially; shame the statute specifies foreign enemies, as if not being explicitly aligned with a wartime enemy country makes doing the exact same thing such countries would wish to do makes it better....)

Lock them both up.

It would be interesting to read his thoughts, even though he kissed Trump's ass repeatedly. But I wouldn't give a penny to Barr. Maybe if it ever shows up in the library and I happen to be there.

028D3D54-D718-4604-91E4-A3CF09F6A67C.jpeg

Too late for me.

I heard the book's title is One Damn Thing After Another: Memoirs of an Attorney General.

It would have been much more accurate to title it instead One Damn Ass Kiss After Another: Memoirs of an Attorney General.

Even after Barr saw that Trump disregarded ha perfectly normal election, e chose to give Trump an easy way out by offering to resign and install an even stronger Trump supporter.
THat is 'trying to keep his legacy'. Trying is not succeeding. It's an attempt though.

I expect a very stern respond from Trump's blog

Trump could have crushed Biden in the election if he simply didn’t make a virus political. If he had simply acted presidential, he would have gotten the bump that all the other world leaders did.
Agreed. If he had imitated W or Rudy post-9/11 he would have won easily. The twin towers down and Rudy doesn't say, "move along, nothing to see here." That was Donald's approach of the virus. Even today, I believe he could regain some popularity he lost by actively campaigning on getting resisting people vaccinated. He is probably better positioned to do so than any other politician.

He doesn't get to change his legacy.

True that, but once Barr popped his lips off DJT's bubble butt causing DJT to crap his diaper - (not that we need that stench lingering in the air) it's worth it if he's taken on a permanent diaper rash that possibly develops into creeping crud between his inner thighs. It almost bothers me that I've grown to hate the worthless pos this much. If he's ever convicted and serves time behind bars, that would go a long way towards reducing my hate level for that slimy worm.

Barr has a stink on him that Chlorax won’t wash off.

Barr has a stink on him that Chlorax won’t wash off.
:D
Probably from DJT's tongue constantly slurping all over Barr's face prior to Dec, 2020. And, similar to Mcbeth, Barr is unable to scrub DJT's slobber out of his skin pores.

Back
Top Bottom