• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bill Barr launches blistering attack on Trump in new book

Every supporter of Trump will disavow him when he is no longer useful to them.
Probably true - but, those same idiots will seek to get behind one of his clones.

Agreed. Even though he's making money off this book, the book will be available for generations to come that shares the truth about our nation's 45th mistake.

However, before he rots in Hell, he should face his rotting day in court. imo

Hopefully, someone soon writes a book titled 'AG Barr's Acts of Capitulations'.
Not capitulation. He a co-conspirator. He's a Nazi who, when the plan collapses, turns on the party and claims he was only there because he was dragooned; a mob lieutenant who turns on his Don to get witness protection. He's the worst kind of scum; self-congratulatory filth. But, this is what a cooperating witness looks like. People on the inside, near the top, who are trying to save their skin. Justice requires people like this.

Anyone who thinks Barr's behavior is somehow laudatory doesn't know his history. He's a true believer in authoritarianism. He wasn't recruited into the Trump camp, he auditioned for it, he wanted in on it. He believed he could use it to further the Nazi cause. I'm not exaggerating here. I understand Barr all too well. He's no principled American; he wanted to turn the government into an instrument of political persecution, and largely did so. He wanted to be Heinrich Himmler and turn the DoJ into the Gestapo. Don't forget that.

Trump could have crushed Biden in the election if he simply didn’t make a virus political. If he had simply acted presidential, he would have gotten the bump that all the other world leaders did.
...but, Trump wasn't capable of doing such. He lacked the skills to be an effective president, which why he was the lesser candidate.

The one thing wrong with that picture is that I doubt Putin would have the hammer and sickle tattooed on his ass. He really is more of a fascist than a communist.

Not capitulation. He a co-conspirator. He's a Nazi who, when the plan collapses, turns on the party and claims he was only there because he was dragooned; a mob lieutenant who turns on his Don to get witness protection. He's the worst kind of scum; self-congratulatory filth. But, this is what a cooperating witness looks like. People on the inside, near the top, who are trying to save their skin. Justice requires people like this.

Anyone who thinks Barr's behavior is somehow laudatory doesn't know his history. He's a true believer in authoritarianism. He wasn't recruited into the Trump camp, he auditioned for it, he wanted in on it. He believed he could use it to further the Nazi cause. I'm not exaggerating here. I understand Barr all too well. He's no principled American; he wanted to turn the government into an instrument of political persecution, and largely did so. He wanted to be Heinrich Himmler and turn the DoJ into the Gestapo. Don't forget that.
Accepted.

As he works to save his skin, he now has begun to tell the truth - some truth. That truth has probably exposed DJT's actions to push an assault on our Capitol in order to overturn the election result to the 1/6 Committee. He's still a pos, but some smelly skunks can be beneficial at the proper time in our society - and the longer the Trumplicans try to dismantle our Democracy, the higher need to prosecute the white-collar perps it becomes. That and the handier it has become to use pos Barr, against some member's insane rhetoric here in DP. :)

Lets review more about what AG Barr said during his interview with Lester Holt.

"The narrative was I was a toady to Trump and I would do Trump’s bidding. And the media constantly went out with that story," Barr says in a clip airing Thursday night on "NBC Nightly News." Asked by Holt whether he had been a toady, Barr responded, "Well, I think no, because I tried to take every issue that came to me and decide it what I thought was the right thing."

Sorry Billy, you failed on that deal.

Barr told Holt he hadn't been aware of the scheme and was "livid" when he found out about what Trump had said. "This whole maneuver of trying to get the Ukrainians to investigate Biden — that was a harebrained scheme. It was ridiculous," Barr said.

Thanks for confirming what many of us here already knew.

Trump, he said, "never really had a good idea of, you know, the role of the Department of Justice [and] to some extent, you know, the president’s role."

That was quite obvious for 5 years. That's why he surrounded himself with crap lawyers who did all they could to lie right along with DJT's sorry ass.

Lets review more about what AG Barr said during his interview with Lester Holt.

"The narrative was I was a toady to Trump and I would do Trump’s bidding. And the media constantly went out with that story," Barr says in a clip airing Thursday night on "NBC Nightly News." Asked by Holt whether he had been a toady, Barr responded, "Well, I think no, because I tried to take every issue that came to me and decide it what I thought was the right thing."

Sorry Billy, you failed on that deal.

Barr told Holt he hadn't been aware of the scheme and was "livid" when he found out about what Trump had said. "This whole maneuver of trying to get the Ukrainians to investigate Biden — that was a harebrained scheme. It was ridiculous," Barr said.

Thanks for confirming what many of us here already knew.

Trump, he said, "never really had a good idea of, you know, the role of the Department of Justice [and] to some extent, you know, the president’s role."

That was quite obvious for 5 years. That's why he surrounded himself with crap lawyers who did all they could to lie right along with DJT's sorry ass.

Well Billy boy, it's a damn shame you didn't pull up your big boy panties when it really mattered.

Well Billy boy, it's a damn shame you didn't pull up your big boy panties when it really mattered.
After finding this article a few minutes ago, those panties that he wears has double headed snakes printed on them. His true colors are back. Oh wait, it must be because DJT scorned him these past couple of days. Even while out of office (both of them) DJT's words still scares the hell out of his loyal worms.

Former AG Barr says he wouldn't have prosecuted Trump for Jan. 6 or taking classified documents​

Back
Top Bottom