• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bikers refused permit in DC but Muslims get one. What hypocrisy.

Well, however you spell it.

I was joking. Though I have been known to employ the occasional 'Fundie Muzzie', as being derogatory, in that case, is intended and fundies are not real Muslims.

I was joking. Though I have been known to employ the occasional 'Fundie Muzzie', as being derogatory, in that case, is intended and fundies are not real Muslims.

My fault man I gotta brush up on my humor man...Sorry a little tired bro.

My fault man I gotta brush up on my humor man...Sorry a little tired bro.

It's not easy until you've figured out who the real morons are.

That post sounds like a demand that more respect be shown to Muslims than are shown to the Conservatives on this forum, whom many liberals call Cons, Right Wing Nut Jobs, WingNuts, etc.

I'm sure that's not what you meant is it?

Actually, I am one of those that takes offense to that kind of language.

I see no reason to use derogatory words to an entire group, just because of the actions of a few. And doing it then trying to attack others that use such labels against you is the worst form of hypocrisy.

Myself, I treat everybody with respect, unless that person as an individual has shown that they do not deserve respect. Using such disrespectful language shows we are no better (and in many cases worse then) those who try to put us down for out beliefs.

But they do want the Muslims?

Can you imagine the NOISE 2 million bikers would make? Being a Muslim is a low-decibel affair, especially now that the muezzin calls are done by an iPhone app.

When you refer Muslims as "muzzys" it's hard to take you seriously.

The kind of people who use the words 'muzzy', or 'fundy muzzies' are probably already a bit of a laughing stock. The use of these words is probably more of a confirmation. They probably use those words because they've already accepted the loss of their intellect.

Can you imagine the NOISE 2 million bikers would make? Being a Muslim is a low-decibel affair, especially now that the muezzin calls are done by an iPhone app.

Why do so many people continue with these stereotypes?

This is the second time I've posted the link which proves you didn't read the thread.
Bikers denied no-stop permit for 9/11 rally through D.C. but will ride anyway - Washington Times

The bias is they permit the Muslims to interfere with traffic but won't let real Americans do the same.

So Muslims are not real Americans. I find you post really offensive. So Muslim Americans are not real American, So you have a problem with the God they worship. Funny how so many righties say religion, sexual orintation, has nothing to do with it. However everytime I see one of the threads it has to do with one or the other.

That post sounds like a demand that more respect be shown to Muslims than are shown to the Conservatives on this forum, whom many liberals call Cons, Right Wing Nut Jobs, WingNuts, etc.

I'm sure that's not what you meant is it?

Libbo, libtard, etc.

So Muslims are not real Americans. I find you post really offensive. So Muslim Americans are not real American, So you have a problem with the God they worship. Funny how so many righties say religion, sexual orintation, has nothing to do with it. However everytime I see one of the threads it has to do with one or the other.

And every time you see me in such a thread, you find me speaking out against such behavior.

Be very careful with that whitewash brush, there is intolerance in all groups. And good people will speak up against it no matter who the speaker is.

And every time you see me in such a thread, you find me speaking out against such behavior.

Be very careful with that whitewash brush, there is intolerance in all groups. And good people will speak up against it no matter who the speaker is.

Why would I be careful, the intolerance of the right is all over this forum. In my eye if you support the right you are one in the same. You caant give a gun to a 13 year old and when he shoots someone say oh I may have supported him but I didnt pull the trigger

Why would I be careful, the intolerance of the right is all over this forum. In my eye if you support the right you are one in the same.

Showing intolerance in screaming about intolerance.

Can I get a shoutout please, WTF?

And I invite you go go back through this thread and probably a hundred others just like it, where I jump all over those who are intolerant of others, from all political backgrounds.

Like those screaming about the Mosque in NYC a year or so back. Some of the most vile things I saw about that did indeed come unquestionably from "the left".

But let me guess, when it comes from your side of the political fence it is not intolerance, but common sense, hmmm?

Showing intolerance in screaming about intolerance.

Can I get a shoutout please, WTF?

And I invite you go go back through this thread and probably a hundred others just like it, where I jump all over those who are intolerant of others, from all political backgrounds.

Like those screaming about the Mosque in NYC a year or so back. Some of the most vile things I saw about that did indeed come unquestionably from "the left".

But let me guess, when it comes from your side of the political fence it is not intolerance, but common sense, hmmm?

Look we all know the righties favorite targets
Blacks, gays, woman, poor, muslims, that is what they go after it nothing new. What is funny is people trying to say they do not.

The kind of people who use the words 'muzzy', or 'fundy muzzies' are probably already a bit of a laughing stock. The use of these words is probably more of a confirmation. They probably use those words because they've already accepted the loss of their intellect.

I figure since the other side calls jews Nazi's, or neonazi's or a bunch of other names I might as well join in and call muslims muzzies.
Would you prefer raghead?

I would like to know the cities reasoning for denying the permit.

A no-stop ride would have been a logistical nightmare. That would have involved essentially blocking off every street along the route. The Muslims were simply applying for a permit to have a rally; the bikers were asking the impossible.

A no-stop ride would have been a logistical nightmare. That would have involved essentially blocking off every street along the route. The Muslims were simply applying for a permit to have a rally; the bikers were asking the impossible.

And why, since the city has issued many hundreds of these over the years?

Heck, one of the largest rallies every year, Rolling Thunder is held in DC annually, and has been for decades. Why would this be so much different?

Hmmmm?

And don't try the "it was a weekday", I already provided many examples of events like that on weekdays over the years.

And why, since the city has issued many hundreds of these over the years?

Heck, one of the largest rallies every year, Rolling Thunder is held in DC annually, and has been for decades. Why would this be so much different?

Hmmmm?

And don't try the "it was a weekday", I already provided many examples of events like that on weekdays over the years.

Does Rolling Thunder happen on the same day as a previously organized, large event?

Does Rolling Thunder happen on the same day as a previously organized, large event?

It happens on Memorial Day weekend, when DC is inundated by tourists there for many other things, like the Cherry Blossoms.

And what "large event" was planned on 11 September? It was already well known that almost nobody was showing up for the MMM.

Back
Top Bottom