• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bigot cops refuse to let lesbian use women’s restroom because she ‘looks like a boy’

Re: Bigot cops refuse to let lesbian use women’s restroom because she ‘looks like a b

Wow WTF. Do they not have anything else better to do?

Re: Bigot cops refuse to let lesbian use women’s restroom because she ‘looks like a b

Is your assumption that 3 cops were just randomly patrolling ladies restrooms, spotted a "suspect" and moved in for the kill? Is it possible that, perhaps, someone called in a complaint? If, in fact, a complaint was made and the cops responded to deal with that complaint how do you think they should have addressed the issue?

The rights of everyone else using that restroom should not be superseded by someone who is intent upon causing a disturbance.

Is your assumption that 3 cops were just randomly patrolling ladies restrooms, spotted a "suspect" and moved in for the kill? Is it possible that, perhaps, someone called in a complaint? If, in fact, a complaint was made and the cops responded to deal with that complaint how do you think they should have addressed the issue?

The rights of everyone else using that restroom should not be superseded by someone who is intent upon causing a disturbance.
The only ones who were causing a disturbance were the cops.

The only ones who were causing a disturbance were the cops.

Why do you think they were there in the first place? Do you seriously believe that THREE cops just happened to be patrolling restrooms and looking for anyone "suspicious"?

Why do you think they were there in the first place? Do you seriously believe that THREE cops just happened to be patrolling restrooms and looking for anyone "suspicious"?
The cops the ones that escalated the situation, regardless of whether or not they were "patrolling the restrooms". That's what I'm saying.

The cops the ones that escalated the situation, regardless of whether or not they were "patrolling the restrooms". That's what I'm saying.

The cops asked the individual to identify themselves or leave and the individual refused to do so. Such a request was perfectly reasonable in light of the apparent complaint. The discussion with regard to the appropriateness of the individual being in that restroom would properly be resolved outside the facility so that the others who needed to use it could conveniently go about their business.

I smell a potential lawsuit.

I smell a potential lawsuit.

The **** eating grin on "her" face makes me smell "setup".

Man, liberals really ****ed up.

The **** eating grin on "her" face makes me smell "setup".

Yeah. Gosh I wonder who called in the suspicious behavior.

They respond to justifiable complains and it's the perv's that cant stay out of bathrooms trolling that presents problems . :shock: :roll: And why are they always hanging around bathrooms in the first place ? :lamo

They respond to justifiable complains and it's the perv's that cant stay out of bathrooms trolling that presents problems . :shock: :roll: And why are they always hanging around bathrooms in the first place ? :lamo
Who were the "pervs" in this instance?

What kind of bathrooms do you frequent? I've never had one instance of a perv in or around any bathroom I've used.

The cops asked the individual to identify themselves or leave and the individual refused to do so. Such a request was perfectly reasonable in light of the apparent complaint. The discussion with regard to the appropriateness of the individual being in that restroom would properly be resolved outside the facility so that the others who needed to use it could conveniently go about their business.

i see so you're a fan of gestapo "show me your papers" tactics. There is nothing reasonable about it and her rights were violated

Remember when parents were freaking out over Dungeons and Dragons, or when they were beating each other up over Cabbage Patch Dolls? (Yes, I'm showing my age, shut up). I just find these brief flashes of mass hysteria funny.

i see so you're a fan of gestapo "show me your papers" tactics. There is nothing reasonable about it and her rights were violated

Actually, I was kind of thinking that asking for ID was a better idea than just going for a crotch check but if you're opposed to that process....

The cops may be bigots or they may not. They may have had legal authority to request ID or they may not. Without knowing the where this took place and what precipitated the call it's impossible to know (caveat: I haven't watch the video - I'm at work and only read the description).

Without knowing why the call was placed to police it's further impossible to know whether the caller is a bigoted idiot or a justified concerned citizen.

In short there's a whole lot of nothing here

No they didn't. The police asked for ID and the asshole, whatever sex she was, and her foul mouthed companion started a ruckus. They were asked to leave and they drug their heels. Which video did you watch?

What kind of bathrooms do you frequent? I've never had one instance of a perv in or around any bathroom I've used.

That's not much of a standard, gee, because it's never happened to me - it never happens.

Bull****, what rights?

No they didn't. The police asked for ID and the asshole, whatever sex she was, and her foul mouthed companion started a ruckus. They were asked to leave and they drug their heels. Which video did you watch?

But that's the point. The fact that they asked her to leave did escalate the situation.

And why would they leave when they didn't do anything wrong?

But hopefully nothing else happened after this altercation, and everyone just went home.

Last edited:

What rights of hers were violated again?

But that's the point. The fact that they asked her to leave did escalate the situation.

And why would they leave when they didn't do anything wrong?

This is not their home. The police didn't just show up, the people who owned the establishment obviously called them with a complaint. That means they wanted her, him, it, out. And you don't get to judge that. She/he/it has no rights here, was asked to leave and then went all foul mouthed in doing so.

The whatever's only rights here are the right to remain silent, has a right to engage an attorney and sue if whatever thinks it was wronged. But it has no rights whatsoever at the scene.

That is what the left wants you to believe.

Back
Top Bottom