• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bigly Right Wing Nuts choose Sarasota County

Trippy Trekker

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

Sarasota County Bigly Right Wing Nut residents:

Do any of these names ring a bell? Michael Flynn, Cyber Ninjas Doug Logan, Russian Agent Maria Butina’s lover Patrick Byrne, Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk, Rumble founder Chris Pavloski, Women for Trump Sarasota Manatee Inc. founder Caroline Wetherington, Publix heir Julie Jenkins Fancelli, the couple behind the scenes of the Lakewood Ranch development, Elizabeth & Richard Uihlein.

Trump pal Steve Bannon (who Trump pardoned) lived in the area too recently with his co-defendant Andy Badolato.

I lived in the Sarasota area for 30 years, 1990 - 2020.

Ok. So some conservatives like scorching heat, oppressive humidity, and the occasional hurricane.

Are there no liberals in Sarasota, or do those who are resent people living near them who don't vote as they do?

Sarasota County Bigly Right Wing Nut residents:

Do any of these names ring a bell? Michael Flynn, Cyber Ninjas Doug Logan, Russian Agent Maria Butina’s lover Patrick Byrne, Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk, Rumble founder Chris Pavloski, Women for Trump Sarasota Manatee Inc. founder Caroline Wetherington, Publix heir Julie Jenkins Fancelli, the couple behind the scenes of the Lakewood Ranch development, Elizabeth & Richard Uihlein.

Trump pal Steve Bannon (who Trump pardoned) lived in the area too recently with his co-defendant Andy Badolato.

I lived in the Sarasota area for 30 years, 1990 - 2020.

Thats not a "conservative movement", its a loony conspiracy theorist stupid **** movement.
In a land as rich in idiots as the USA....I'd say they could do VERY well indeed!:unsure:

Amen. I've been here (Sarasota county) off and on, for 12 years. I live in the outskirts of the county and have seen some of the worst politicians
that walked the earth. Most of the County Commissioners should be in jail for the crap that they've pulled. They're bought and paid for by the building association.
I'm sure you know Palmer Blvd? It's now a God-damn parking lot half the time due to extreme over-building.
If you're headed toward Target via Palmer, you're usually stuck at the Celery Fields for 15 minutes. ...and they plan on building something like 10,000 more homes in the area. People are pissed off about the whole thing but will they vote for the same assholes again? You can count on it. :(

@HIP56948 -

About a half mile west of Cattleman Rd, I operated a rough-and tumble tavern at 5520 Palmer Blvd from 1995-99 called The Palmer Roadhouse. It segued into PT’s (Prime Time) Sports Bar. Today, the location operates as a daytime Mennonite-style eatery called Buttermilk Handcrafted Food.

I got a pretty good feel for the area! I still drop into the nearby Old Packinghouse Cafe from time-to-time to eat, socialize and listen to live music.

Beer connoisseurs can enjoy Craft Beers at the **** & Bull Pub, 975 Cattleman Rd.

I moved from Longboat Key to near Clearwater Beach in 2020. In the past three months, I bought two single family homes in Bradenton as investments.

Talk about a coincidence. My wife is leaving in 10 minutes to meet her best friend at the Buttermilk Handcrafted food.
Right now..for the past 2 months, they have Packinghouse and Palmer and Cattlemen torn up to put in sewer pipes and such.
I love the area but still, I've noticed the traffic is getting insane. Of course, it's bad in the winter but, I swear..one can hardly tell the difference
between the months now. I bought a small farm 'bout 10 miles East of I-75 so I can "Hide" from all the bustle. :)

Back
Top Bottom