• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Big Fat Hoax": Donald Trump Says He Never Worked For Russia

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Takes one to know one............

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/don...-for-russia-says-it-is-a-big-fat-hoax-1977691

WASHINGTON: Standing outside the snow-covered White House on Monday, Donald Trump made an astonishing declaration for a US president: no, he has never been an agent of Russia.
"I never worked for Russia," Trump told reporters on the South Lawn. "It's a disgrace that you even ask that question. It's all a big fat hoax."

Yes, hoax. We of the Vast Liberal Conspiracy are committed unto our deaths. It is no surprise that so many have willingly sent themselves to federal "pound me in the ass" penitentiary for crimes committed years in advance, just in case Trump won, so that there would be a basis for investigating Trump. Lo, his own blood met with Russians and lied about the meeting at our behest. We are legion.

:roll:

I can guess which DP posters will now stop using "witch hunt" and use "hoax" instead, utterly oblivious to how transparently oblivious they are.

Yes, hoax. We of the Vast Liberal Conspiracy are committed unto our deaths. It is no surprise that so many have willingly sent themselves to federal "pound me in the ass" penitentiary for crimes committed years in advance, just in case Trump won, so that there would be a basis for investigating Trump. Lo, his own blood met with Russians and lied about the meeting at our behest. We are legion.

I can guess which DP posters will now stop using "witch hunt" and use "hoax" instead, utterly oblivious to how transparently oblivious they are.

Happy Hour, right?

He's so phony.
I love it, "never been an agent", and never "worked for Russia".

That leaves a gaping hole that you could drive an entire corrupt administration and all its felons through.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/don...-for-russia-says-it-is-a-big-fat-hoax-1977691

WASHINGTON: Standing outside the snow-covered White House on Monday, Donald Trump made an astonishing declaration for a US president: no, he has never been an agent of Russia.
"I never worked for Russia," Trump told reporters on the South Lawn. "It's a disgrace that you even ask that question. It's all a big fat hoax."

Big fat hoax- He has put on weight.

*giggle*
You guys are silly.

Thanks to Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, we know that the FBI has a political agenda.
Thanks to how Strzok and the FBI handled the initial interview with Flynn and the rest of the investigation, we have confirmation of that agenda.
It is further verified by the FISA warrants that were obtained with very abusive methods.

You guys are phoney too.
*giggle*

Thanks to Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, we know that the FBI has a political agenda.

Person who thinks they are really clever, does this mean if we can find two hard right conservatives who super-cleverly present themselves as centrists who are biased, that means you are personally biased in the same way that we say they are? Their employer?

It truly depresses me that you thought you had a gotcha.

Person who thinks they are really clever, does this mean if we can find two hard right conservatives who super-cleverly present themselves as centrists who are biased, that means you are personally biased in the same way that we say they are? Their employer?

It truly depresses me that you thought you had a gotcha.

No silly.
I means what the texts said. They were willing to do anything to stop Trump.
BTW...where did all their emails go? Are they visiting Clinton emails in email heaven?

Strzok
Page
Baker
Comey

I'm sure there's more too that I can't remember. All gone now because of...questionable conduct to say the least.
There is an investigation into this, and it should be given over to a different special council.

You scoff at the idea of this 'deep state'. Do you think that Trump could have actually been an agent of Russia too?
I have the distinct feeling that allot of powerful people are eventually gonna really regret this witch hunt.

i like presidents who aren't compromised Russian assets.

Someone who is not guilty should welcome an investigation that would prove their innocence.

Trump's head is so far up Putin's butt that he can see Sarah Palin's house.

He's so phony.
I love it, "never been an agent", and never "worked for Russia".

That leaves a gaping hole that you could drive an entire corrupt administration and all its felons through.
Remember this is the same guy that said he knew nothing about the $130,000 payments to Stormy Daniels. His denials are not worth the air expelled saying them.

"Big fat hoax". LMAO. How eloquent is he?

I'm surprised he didn't call the reporter a big fat poopy head.

This would have been one of those times where not having flushed his credibility down the toilet for that last three years would have come in handy.

Trump's head is so far up Putin's butt that he can see Sarah Palin's house.

Not only that, but he's so great at "deals" if it were for sale I'm sure he could find a way to lose a lot of money on it!

Back
Top Bottom