• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bidens unified coalition against Putin

redbeer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Maybe I'm out of the loop, but I've heard this statement many times the last few days. If Biden has "himself" unified a coalition against Putins attack on Ukraine, can somebody show me these actions, instead of other Democrats saying so, or some pundit saying so, or somebody quoting another saying so?

My point is, if this is true, GOOD for Biden and I applaud his actions, but I need to see "facts" and not "say so" or "hearsay", mainly because we are still to this day are buying billions of dollars of Russian oil, daily.....I really want to believe this.....can somebody convince me with actual evidence....tks.

I'm gonna propose that the Democrats don't need to be a monolithic bundle of shills for the authoritarian of the day. In my opinion complaining about seeing disagreement is basically complaining about democracy.

Now when you can see a speaker always aligned with a particular party, you can see who's payroll they are really on regardless of claims to being on the left or right. If you protested the Iraq war and aren't protesting Russia's invasion of Ukraine.... lots of apologists for Putin looking like asses right now.

They aren't giving Biden credit for the sun rising, but they are giving him credit for all the spadework the Trump administration did.

That said, it is a crock of :poop: to say that it is a Biden coalition. Putin unified the opposition by being belligerent. There is even a thread to that effect.

I think what the OP is asking is for us to show him the transcripts of the conversations and actual agreements between Biden and other countries/leaders.

Whose week is it to have that info handy?

They aren't giving Biden credit for the sun rising, but they are giving him credit for all the spadework the Trump administration did.

That said, it is a crock of :poop: to say that it is a Biden coalition. Putin unified the opposition by being belligerent. There is even a thread to that effect.

I'm just am hoping Biden has done the right thing here, but am not seeing any proof, just those who historically cover for him, "say so"....then others come along and repeat the "say so", and its regurgitated over and over. Not looking for the "say so" quotes or articles quoting the "say so's"......what did Biden actually DO.....list them for me.....this is what I'm looking for.

Common sense tells me countries across the globe are unified out of the reprehensible actions of Putin.....they stand in one against the tyrant.....yet the left is taking credit and I just want to see the proof......show me.

I'm just am hoping Biden has done the right thing here, but am not seeing any proof, just those who historically cover for him, "say so"....then others come along and repeat the "say so", and its regurgitated over and over. Not looking for the "say so" quotes or articles quoting the "say so's"......what did Biden actually DO.....list them for me.....this is what I'm looking for.

Common sense tells me countries across the globe are unified out of the reprehensible actions of Putin.....they stand in one against the tyrant.....yet the left is taking credit and I just want to see the proof......show me.
If Biden does nothing and lets Western Europe deal with things, that would be a plus.

More likely, Biden will accomplish the same thing by equivocating too much. This administration brings new meaning to the terms reactive and indecisive.

I think what the OP is asking is for us to show him the transcripts of the conversations and actual agreements between Biden and other countries/leaders.

Whose week is it to have that info handy?

Yeah, let's see it......after the horrific actions of Putin in Ukraine, it doesn't take much to unify the democratic world against him....it's basic simple goodness standing up to a tyrant. Just want to see where this narrative came from, that's all.

It's the EU that's hurting Russia with their sanctions. Demented Joe is the kid sitting on daddies lap, thinking he's driving the car

Yeah, let's see it......after the horrific actions of Putin in Ukraine, it doesn't take much to unify the democratic world against him....it's basic simple goodness standing up to a tyrant. Just want to see where this narrative came from, that's all.
I don't think you're gonna get anyone to post the confidential and top secret conversations between world leaders.

But good luck with that.

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but I've heard this statement many times the last few days. If Biden has "himself" unified a coalition against Putins attack on Ukraine, can somebody show me these actions, instead of other Democrats saying so, or some pundit saying so, or somebody quoting another saying so?

My point is, if this is true, GOOD for Biden and I applaud his actions, but I need to see "facts" and not "say so" or "hearsay", mainly because we are still to this day are buying billions of dollars of Russian oil, daily.....I really want to believe this.....can somebody convince me with actual evidence....tks.
Biden and his crew are not shy about claiming credit for stuff that happens (if it's good).

The contrast is with his predecessor, who would surely do nothing. Why would he? Be a part of pushing gas prices up? I don't think so.

1646178922763.png

Biden is the backbone behind the coalition but strategically, it is wise that he not be out front. For Putin, his most effective attack for domestic consumption is attacks against us. This arrangement has made it harder for him to do that.

The best he can do is run footage of Trump praising him. And that helps us. Trump is right again!

I don't think you're gonna get anyone to post the confidential and top secret conversations between world leaders.

But good luck with that.

If it's so top secret, where did the narrative come from?.....who began giving Biden credit, when it's top secret?

"Mitt Romney after Ukraine/Russia Briefing: “The administration has done a really sound job in bringing together allies and friends from around the world and present a united front against a very evil, ambitious leader of Russia.”" https://t.co/1Ex1jpkOGB

Everybody's talking about America's leadership.

You'll see zero evidence. It's all part of a DNC/Media PR campaign to rehabilitate Joe's abysmal approval rating.

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but I've heard this statement many times the last few days.
So, where have you heard this, at a hipster coffee shop?

America, once again leader of the fee world despite tRump's best efforts.

Back
Top Bottom