• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bidens unified coalition against Putin

Turn a blind eye when it comes to Biden, huh? I don't expect anybody to be perfect, but Biden is the worst in my lifetime, by far.
So you are just over a year old? Kinda hard to believe.

Oh my God, this is by far the worst day and night for media covering of this war of the entire war so far. I just cannot believe they are this irresponsible. Just shut the fugg up!!!!!

They are reporting out from meetings that should be classified and they are piling histrionics onto histrionics. Its a never ending crescendo of meaningful information that should not be at this point in the public domain and meaningless histrionics that should just not exist at all!!!!!

In an earlier report the rapidly improving jobs picture was described. Inflation and Biden's role in same was explained along with his powerful leadership concerning Russia's illegal invasion of Ukraine. That very day Biden's approval numbers shot up.

Of course, the media is not giving me credit. The media is giving credit to the President's SOTU address. Well, that may have had something to do with it.

The Hill explains. "President Biden is seeing a boost to his approval rating following his first State of the Union address this week, with a poll released Friday showing him at 47 percent.

"The latest NPR-PBS NewsHour-Marist National Poll found that 47 percent of Americans surveyed approve of the job he is doing as president, which is a jump from the 39 percent approval rating he had in the same poll last month."

That's not all as The Hill adds, "The poll also found Biden’s approval rating is on the upswing on issues like Ukraine and COVID-19. Fifty-five percent of Americans approve of how he is handling the coronavirus pandemic, up from 47 percent in February.

"Fifty-two percent approve of how he is handling the situation with Russia and Ukraine, up from 34 percent in February when tensions were simmering but Russia had not yet launched its invasion.

"An overwhelming majority of Americans surveyed — 83 percent — also supported the United States’ and other allies’ economic sanctions against Russia."

Considering that 40% of Americans known as Trump Republicans will disapprove of Biden no matter how effective he is, all that is pretty darn good.

"Biden's leadership on Ukraine has resonated over the last week with Americans. He has forged a consensus in the U.S. on his policy toward Ukraine. Americans are even willing to sacrifice higher energy prices in support of the Ukrainian people," Lee Miringoff, director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion, said.

Under the Biden administration, the USA has lost all credibility in the world. Putin thinks we're a joke, fears nothing from Biden......China is next.....then Iran.....the guy is selling us out, one by one.
Under the Trump administration the USA lost all credibility. Biden is rapidly restoring our leadership in the world. Trust me on this one, Putin does not think Biden's sanctions and weapons deliveries are a joke. He has lost a lot tanks to the Javelin provided by Biden. Biden's and the allies' sanctions are so effective the ruble is less then a penny and the Russian stock market can't open. "Putin thinks we're a joke." Who's the joke?
Purposefully administering actions to raise the price of gas and oil for Americans to shove the Green New Deal down our throats
Biden has purposely raised the price of gas??? Did you graduate from grade school? That's the stupidest thing I have hear in a while.
Even.....EVEN after Putin invades Ukraine, Biden refuses to cease buying gas and oil from Russia, instead sides with Putin by funding his war on Ukrainians....sickening, to say the least.
We don't buy gas from Russia. The amount of oil we import is a drop in the bucket. Canceling Russian oil would be a mere gesture. Biden is willing to stop Russian oil imports, but he must coordinate with our European allies, and they are in a vulnerable position.

If I didn't know any better, one would think your mindless diatribe was Russian propaganda. Where did you say you were from?

Under the Trump administration the USA lost all credibility. Biden is rapidly restoring our leadership in the world. Trust me on this one, Putin does not think Biden's sanctions and weapons deliveries are a joke. He has lost a lot tanks to the Javelin provided by Biden. Biden's and the allies' sanctions are so effective the ruble is less then a penny and the Russian stock market can't open. "Putin thinks we're a joke." Who's the joke?

Biden has purposely raised the price of gas??? Did you graduate from grade school? That's the stupidest thing I have hear in a while.

We don't buy gas from Russia. The amount of oil we import is a drop in the bucket. Canceling Russian oil would be a mere gesture. Biden is willing to stop Russian oil imports, but he must coordinate with our European allies, and they are in a vulnerable position.

If I didn't know any better, one would think your mindless diatribe was Russian propaganda. Where did you say you were from?
Well said.

Back
Top Bottom