• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bidens unified coalition against Putin

Everyone see that?

I told him he'd just respond by trying to change the subject and attacking me, and that's what he did.

Lol, both of your posts, so far in this thread have been attacks on me personally, and nothing to do with the question raised in the OP. If you have nothing, just please refrain yourself and move elsewhere, tks in advance.

That's what I'm wondering about......knowing the speech is tonight and they need a narrative, this just might be "it", the theme of the speech for redemption of an abysmal presidency. But, I really hope it's true, but lack of trust in these people is strong from their past actions, so I just don't know......something smells foul.

There's always Romney. Remember him, from the last page?

I don't think you're gonna get anyone to post the confidential and top secret conversations between world leaders.

But good luck with that.
If it's so top secret, where did the narrative come from?.....who began giving Biden credit, when it's top secret?

Where does this idiotically dishonest crap come from?

Someone points out that you're not gonna get confidential/secret "evidence", that you're only going to get what has been published and which you ignore then lie about, and then you start spewing drool about a "narrative" that came from "somewhere"

Do you have any idea what you're talking about? It sounds like you decided that you had to really HATE BIDEN BIGLY, and just sort of type whatever comes into your mind that sounds vaguely defiant. It's so, so, so, so stupid.

Do you have any legitimate criticism of the subject? Where's your proof?

Huh? Is this redbeer attacking someone else for saying things that contradict the platform of bullshit he was commanded to spew?

:unsure:

CNN is very worthy of attack.....they have earned it.

They aren't giving Biden credit for the sun rising, but they are giving him credit for all the spadework the Trump administration did.

That said, it is a crock of :poop: to say that it is a Biden coalition. Putin unified the opposition by being belligerent. There is even a thread to that effect.

Be a ****in American. Stop the Trump shit. The Fox anti American crap.

A deplorable post.

Huh? Is this redbeer attacking someone else for saying things that contradict the platform of bullshit he was commanded to spew?

We all know what this is. The anti Americans can't stand that Biden is handling this situation perfectly and is getting praise from around the world.

Does anyone know what makes @redbeer so special that he never has to post proof, but everyone else does?

I'd say it indicates a pattern of partisan dishonesty in posts. But he says it's perfectly reasonable and fair to make huge allegations then run away from proving them by demanding proof that his lies were false.

That doesn't seem like proof. Does that seem like proof to anyone else? No?

Well then, redbeer, please provide proof of your claims.

Where does this idiotically dishonest crap come from?

Someone points out that you're not gonna get confidential/secret "evidence", that you're only going to get what has been published and which you ignore then lie about, and then you start spewing drool about a "narrative" that came from "somewhere"

Do you have any idea what you're talking about? It sounds like you decided that you had to really HATE BIDEN BIGLY, and just sort of type whatever comes into your mind that sounds vaguely defiant. It's so, so, so, so stupid.

Do you have any legitimate criticism of the subject? Where's your proof?

Lol, some of us don't simply follow a top secret narrative, because somebody said so......if you got nothing please move to another thread.

It's the EU that's hurting Russia with their sanctions. Demented Joe is the kid sitting on daddies lap, thinking he's driving the car
A) It always had to be Europe that took the lead in supporting Ukraine in its efforts v Monster Putin. The real question is what took Europe so long.
B) It is staggering to me given how old I am and what I have lived through to see how utterly corrupted the American public and American Media is by this absurd notion that everything the American President and his administration does should be immediately visible. It is asinine absurdity. GROW UP America! God we have turned into a bunch of petulant children assholes. Wonder how much petulant child asshole 1, Mafia DONald had to do with that.

The contrast is with his predecessor, who would surely do nothing. Why would he? Be a part of pushing gas prices up? I don't think so.
The Adorables would rather we forget Trump petting Putin for 4 years. Trump insisted it was the new Russia and we should cosy up to his Russia BF. Lots of us knew better and where not naive.

Sorry but Trump was wrong, way off.

Does anyone know what makes @redbeer so special that he never has to post proof, but everyone else does?

I'd say it indicates a pattern of partisan dishonesty in posts. But he says it's perfectly reasonable and fair to make huge allegations then run away from proving them by demanding proof that his lies were false.

That doesn't seem like proof. Does that seem like proof to anyone else? No?

Well then, redbeer, please provide proof of your claims.

I asked a question....I did not make a claim. To date nothing satisfactory has been showed supporting this....."Bidens unified coalition against Putin"......maybe if the administration was a bit more transparent, release transcripts of phone calls, etc.....maybe the public can attain better information, instead of relying on msm outlets for facts.....or more akin to "sources" as they say. It will be interesting if this will be a theme running through the speech tonight.....it's very suspect.

A) It always had to be Europe that took the lead in supporting Ukraine in its efforts v Monster Putin. The real question is what took Europe so long.
B) It is staggering to me given how old I am and what I have lived through to see how utterly corrupted the American public and American Media is by this absurd notion that everything the American President and his administration does should be immediately visible. It is asinine absurdity. GROW UP America! God we have turned into a bunch of petulant children assholes. Wonder how much petulant child asshole 1, Mafia DONald had to do with that.

Yeah, Biden really brought them around. Especially Germany. Yeah, Putin played a bifg role it it, but Biden was the right man at the right place at the right time.

Sadly, though, this is going to be a protracted issue and voters like things nice and tidy. so I doubt Biden will get much political capital out of it. That speaks even more to his sense of just doing the right thing.

The Adorables would rather we forget Trump petting Putin for 4 years. Trump insisted it was the new Russia and we should cosy up to his Russia BF. Lots of us knew better and where not naive.

Sorry but Trump was wrong, way off.

One of the things tyrant like to do is eliminate any memory of the the past (or hope for the future.) Everything for them is in here here and now. Trump's massive corruption and incompetence in the past are nonexistent to him and his supporters. "Trump would have hit Putin with an A-bomb." Oooooookay.

Lol, some of us don't simply follow a top secret narrative, because somebody said so......if you got nothing please move to another thread.

I asked a question....I did not make a claim. To date nothing satisfactory has been showed supporting this....."Bidens unified coalition against Putin"......maybe if the administration was a bit more transparent, release transcripts of phone calls, etc.....maybe the public can attain better information, instead of relying on msm outlets for facts.....or more akin to "sources" as they say. It will be interesting if this will be a theme running through the speech tonight.....it's very suspect.

See?

He makes accusations. He asks a question. And his super-clever plan is to say something snotty about every response, thereby - in his mind - proving he has no evidence that contradicts the easily available public evidence that Biden first unified Europe behind him and got them to charge, and now is giving them as much rope as he is willing to let them set side-policies.

That's why redbeer is stuck in the position of insisting without any proof of his own that that Biden sucks. He's always stuck in that position.

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but I've heard this statement many times the last few days. If Biden has "himself" unified a coalition against Putins attack on Ukraine, can somebody show me these actions, instead of other Democrats saying so, or some pundit saying so, or somebody quoting another saying so?

My point is, if this is true, GOOD for Biden and I applaud his actions, but I need to see "facts" and not "say so" or "hearsay", mainly because we are still to this day are buying billions of dollars of Russian oil, daily.....I really want to believe this.....can somebody convince me with actual evidence....tks.
Biden has been doing lots of arm twisting, you can choose not to believe.

I realize giving Biden even a pat on the head is against Right Wing orders.

This not a Trump bashing thread.....there are countless of those on this forum. Stick with the OP, tks.
But it's relevant. People's perceptions compare administrations.

And that's all this is, perception.

Last week Biden was out front wagging the dog and this week he's behind the scenes taking credit for what you blamed him for last. I love you guys. 😂

What do you mean? You follow it every time you post.

If it's so top secret, where did the narrative come from?.....who began giving Biden credit, when it's top secret?
probably because it's happening.

She is far from a ****ing idiot.
She's not stupid. But she's in it for the money. She's a highly paid MAGA Oreo with a creamy white nationalist filling. The worst kind of pay to play shill.

That's the right wing play here on the forum for most of them.

No evidence, even phone transcripts, is sufficient to implicate Trump/Republicans in wrongdoing.
all evidence is insufficient to illustrate Democrats doing good works.

Most are here to troll and just put out right wing propaganda/talking points and bash libs. They have no higher purpose or reasoning than that.

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but I've heard this statement many times the last few days. If Biden has "himself" unified a coalition against Putins attack on Ukraine, can somebody show me these actions, instead of other Democrats saying so, or some pundit saying so, or somebody quoting another saying so?
Ask yourself this question honestly:

Did you hold Trump to this standard when he made claims about his accomplishments?

My point is, if this is true, GOOD for Biden and I applaud his actions, but I need to see "facts"
ABC News reports, "After weeks of warning of "severe" sanctions if Russia invaded Ukraine, President Joe Biden addressed the nation and the world from the White House Thursday in what's unfolding as a defining moment in his presidency as President Vladimir Putin pressed a large-scale attack."

ABC reported, "Biden announced escalated sanctions to correspond with the escalated Russian aggression, but not the full economic punishment Ukraine and others have called for and none yet on Putin himself, although he did say that option was "not a bluff. It's on the table.

"Biden announced new sanctions on four large Russian banks including VTB and SberBank, additional Russian elites and family members, and restrictions on Russia's sovereign debt to state-owned enterprises, which are companies whose assets exceed $1.4 trillion, to keep them from raising money."

"Biden estimated the sanctions would "cut off more than half of Russia's high-tech imports." He said,

"We'll strike a blow to their ability to continue to modernize their military. It will degrade their aerospace industry, including their space program. It will hurt their ability to build ships, reducing their ability to compete economically. And it will be a major hit to Putin's long-term strategic ambitions."

NBC News reports, "The Biden administration announced Friday it would join the European Union in directly sanctioning President Vladimir Putin, as Russian forces continued a brutal invasion of Ukraine, threatening to take over the capital city of Kyiv.

"White House press secretary Jen Psaki said that following a conversation with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen, the U.S. would join European allies in sanctioning Putin, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and other members of the Russian national security team."

CNN reports, "The White House, along with France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and Canada, announced Saturday evening that they would expel certain Russian banks from SWIFT, the high-security network that connects thousands of financial institutions around the world, pledging to “collectively ensure that this war is a strategic failure for (Russian President Vladimir) Putin.”

“This will ensure that these banks are disconnected from the international financial system and harm their ability to operate globally,” they wrote in a joint statement released by the White House, also pledging “restrictive measures that will prevent the Russian Central Bank from deploying its international reserves in ways that undermine the impact of our sanctions,” and restricting the sale of “golden passports” that allow Russian oligarchs to avoid the brunt of sanctions already levied."

Always be careful what you wish for.

Back
Top Bottom