• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bidens unified coalition against Putin

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but I've heard this statement many times the last few days. If Biden has "himself" unified a coalition against Putins attack on Ukraine, can somebody show me these actions, instead of other Democrats saying so, or some pundit saying so, or somebody quoting another saying so?

My point is, if this is true, GOOD for Biden and I applaud his actions, but I need to see "facts" and not "say so" or "hearsay", mainly because we are still to this day are buying billions of dollars of Russian oil, daily.....I really want to believe this.....can somebody convince me with actual evidence....tks.

Hey Red: The USA is BACK Baby, DEAL WITH THAT!!!!!

🇺🇸Thank you President Biden!!!!🇺🇸

applause.gif

America once again leads the free world.

CNN.....seriously? This is an indisputable questionable news source for today......they are propagandists to the nth degree.

The contrast is with his predecessor, who would surely do nothing. Why would he? Be a part of pushing gas prices up? I don't think so.

This not a Trump bashing thread.....there are countless of those on this forum. Stick with the OP, tks.

Biden is the backbone behind the coalition but strategically, it is wise that he not be out front. For Putin, his most effective attack for domestic consumption is attacks against us. This arrangement has made it harder for him to do that.

The best he can do is run footage of Trump praising him. And that helps us. Trump is right again!

Oh Lord, lol.....you all crack me up! Sounds like a spy novel, with cool hand Joe with the shades on taking on Putin......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh Lord, lol.....you all crack me up! Sounds like a spy novel, with cool hand Joe with the shades on taking on Putin......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's not complicated.

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but I've heard this statement many times the last few days. If Biden has "himself" unified a coalition against Putins attack on Ukraine, can somebody show me these actions, instead of other Democrats saying so, or some pundit saying so, or somebody quoting another saying so?

My point is, if this is true, GOOD for Biden and I applaud his actions, but I need to see "facts" and not "say so" or "hearsay", mainly because we are still to this day are buying billions of dollars of Russian oil, daily.....I really want to believe this.....can somebody convince me with actual evidence....tks.

You have always attacked Biden using whatever bits of bumper stickers you remember from Fox. You have never shown you did it in intellectual honesty. You always showed you did it out of hate-based partisanship.

Everything you ask for has been reported. But you're the type to call anything you don't want to hear "fake news." You're the type to respond to dismantling of your argument by changing the subject.

'Member when you ran right the **** away from a question I asked, and simply spammed some stupid demand that I "apologize" to posters for calling out their evil lying bullshit?
'Member how your posting pattern has always bit farting out half-remembered bumper sticker politics from Fox then running away under deflections?

Are you going to do that, or take an honest look at what has been reported. Y'know, the things you're lying about not seeing? Of course not. You're just gonna lie, deflect, deny, all while attacking anyone you think on the left, and you'll do it for as long as anyone is talking to you. Shame!

Instead of stupid bitchery, why don't you articulate a plan for what Biden should have done, accompanied by a detailed argument for why it would work and we should conclude the results pass a cost/benefit test better than what Biden got Europe to do?

:ROFLMAO:

Biden is the backbone behind the coalition

Yes you say that, because you like the guy. But what the OP is asking for is any evidence of it's truth. other than other democrats/liberals saying it.

Hey Red: The USA is BACK Baby, DEAL WITH THAT!!!!!

🇺🇸Thank you President Biden!!!!🇺🇸

View attachment 67377759

Open borders, increased crime, surge in drug deaths, inflation at record levels, democrats losing their minds because not everybody is willing to kiss Bidens ass......Putin invades Ukraine without fear of US responses, except sanctions......sends a 40 mile sitting target for the world to take out in defiance of anyone willing to actually helping the Ukrainian people, and Joe does nothing, scared to death......so now another "false narrative"......keep your eyes peeled and watch this one fall totally apart as time goes on.....they always do, don't ya know?

Biden is the backbone behind the coalition but strategically, it is wise that he not be out front. For Putin, his most effective attack for domestic consumption is attacks against us. This arrangement has made it harder for him to do that.

The best he can do is run footage of Trump praising him. And that helps us. Trump is right again!
You gotta get hat TDS looked at dude. It's not healthy, not healthy at all.

Open borders, increased crime, surge in drug deaths, inflation at record levels, democrats losing their minds because not everybody is willing to kiss Bidens ass......Putin invades Ukraine without fear of US responses, except sanctions......sends a 40 mile sitting target for the world to take out in defiance of anyone willing to actually helping the Ukrainian people, and Joe does nothing, scared to death......so now another "false narrative"......keep your eyes peeled and watch this one fall totally apart as time goes on.....they always do, don't ya know?
nooo nooo nooo.jpg

At this point I wish they'd just let it rip. Tell the world the real reason Putin invaded is that their secret service wouldn't turn over their pics of Putin in a male prostitute centipede threesome sandwich.

So, where have you heard this, at a hipster coffee shop?

It's all over the news, the last couple of days.....where have you been? Merely wanting to see evidence of this....and I truly do hope it's true.....but I want proof.....comprehend? All of the propaganda channels and pundits repeating this so often and at the same time, rings a bell for me.....we've seen this time and again, especially the last few years, since the msm has aligned themselves with the left.....plus there is the speech tonight from Biden, so the timing is questionable......are they fostering a narrative. We'll have to wait and see if this is the centerpiece of the speech, then the pieces will come together, huh?

It's all over the news, the last couple of days.....where have you been? Merely wanting to see evidence of this....and I truly do hope it's true.....but I want proof.....comprehend? All of the propaganda channels and pundits repeating this so often and at the same time, rings a bell for me.....we've seen this time and again, especially the last few years, since the msm has aligned themselves with the left.....plus there is the speech tonight from Biden, so the timing is questionable......are they fostering a narrative. We'll have to wait and see if this is the centerpiece of the speech, then the pieces will come together, huh?
I've read the news, I've seen the tweets. I've seen no mention of "Biden's unified coalition against Putin". In fact:

You have always attacked Biden using whatever bits of bumper stickers you remember from Fox. You have never shown you did it in intellectual honesty. You always showed you did it out of hate-based partisanship.

Everything you ask for has been reported. But you're the type to call anything you don't want to hear "fake news." You're the type to respond to dismantling of your argument by changing the subject.

'Member when you ran right the **** away from a question I asked, and simply spammed some stupid demand that I "apologize" to posters for calling out their evil lying bullshit?
'Member how your posting pattern has always bit farting out half-remembered bumper sticker politics from Fox then running away under deflections?

Are you going to do that, or take an honest look at what has been reported. Y'know, the things you're lying about not seeing? Of course not. You're just gonna lie, deflect, deny, all while attacking anyone you think on the left, and you'll do it for as long as anyone is talking to you. Shame!

Instead of stupid bitchery, why don't you articulate a plan for what Biden should have done, accompanied by a detailed argument for why it would work and we should conclude the results pass a cost/benefit test better than what Biden got Europe to do?

Not interested in a rant of hatred towards me personally......take a chill pill and show me the money......I really wish that Biden has been doing as being touted the last couple of days......knowing the history of "false narratives" from the left.....I need more than, "because I said so" or "because he/she said so" or "because that's what on the news"......

Dang dude get a life, will ya?

Just another mindless Biden bashing thread started by an anti American.

Not interested in a rant of hatred towards me personally......take a chill pill and show me the money......I really wish that Biden has been doing as being touted the last couple of days......knowing the history of "false narratives" from the left.....I need more than, "because I said so" or "because he/she said so" or "because that's what on the news"......

Dang dude get a life, will ya?
Everyone see that?

I told him he'd just respond by trying to change the subject and attacking me, and that's what he did.

CNN.....seriously? This is an indisputable questionable news source for today......they are propagandists to the nth degree.

Huh? Is this redbeer attacking someone else for saying things that contradict the platform of bullshit he was commanded to spew?

:unsure:

You'll see zero evidence. It's all part of a DNC/Media PR campaign to rehabilitate Joe's abysmal approval rating.

That's what I'm wondering about......knowing the speech is tonight and they need a narrative, this just might be "it", the theme of the speech for redemption of an abysmal presidency. But, I really hope it's true, but lack of trust in these people is strong from their past actions, so I just don't know......something smells foul.

Back
Top Bottom