• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden's Town Hall - a Predictable Disaster

Armchair shrinks were good enough for you guys during the Trump Era. All those doctors saying "Oh yeah, Trump is 'such and such'" when they NEVER SAT DOWN WITH THE MAN.

But now, when WE DO IT, you're "Where's the beef?"

Trump supporters being an armchair shrink about anybody at all sounds great to me if they can at least be entertaining about it.

A forumer makes a nightly ZeroHedge post in which he almost always complains angrily about nothing at all. That's great. It's funny. It's light. It's absurd.

If the others are just going to climb on homemade crucifixes in their backyards and whine like leaking balloons, what's the point?

Be armchair shrinks!

I eagerly await your first diagnosis, doc.

Yes, he's unfortunately still the president, but in name only. Six months into his presidency, many wish they could change their vote as Biden is an absolute disgrace saying more times than I can count "I never said that" which is then followed by a video showing Biden saying exactly what he just denied. Incredible.

This is what happens when you vote for someone who never campaigns; is a 3-time loser running for president over the last 30 years due to scandals like plagiarism; stays in his home basement bunker for months on end, occasionally appearing on TV from "out-of-state" Pennsylvania (a whole 5 miles from his Delaware home) to make it appear that he is on the campaign road. Or sometimes, Biden went to New Jersey, which is a whopping 10 miles from his home. The pure deceit that Biden perpetrated on the American people is astonishing, shameful, and definitely showing us exactly why he should not be president. Biden is simply not presidential material.

Biden's puppet masters control every aspect of his pathetic life. He cannot make decisions on his own.

Biden is incapable of selecting the "right" reporter who will ask the "right" question because Biden is incapable of correctly answering an on-the-fly question on his own. This fact is very sad due to his dementia but usually hysterical.

That is why Biden's immense staff demands all to submit questions ahead of time - so they (Biden's staff) can then research the "politically correct" answers to the questions. Biden ends up with index-type cards telling him who to call on; that person then asks the question they already submitted; Biden then [tries to] reads the answer from the card, but often has great difficulty.
Thumbsdown1.jpg

You do know that "OP" = Original Poster? I only bring this up because of your 1st sentence - and your last sentence -

How could "other OP's" have repeatedly addressed this topic when I posted it the day after the Town Hall? I looked through the 1st 4 pages and did not see any threads on this topic, which did not surprise me because it was an absolute disaster for Biden.

Biden WAS a stutterer. He says that he has overcome that issue. Besides, that is not the focus of the short video clip.

I know that Biden is not as important as Trump was as Trump actually got things done that benefitted the US (in a positive way).

Biden's first 100 days were an absolute disaster. The last 6 months have been a disaster. No doubt that the next 3.5 years will be even more of a disaster.

"My "Original Poster" is useless" - if you say so. We all are entitled to our opinions, whether accurate, as mine are, or inaccurate like yours are.
You are entitled to your opinion but not to your own facts. As such, I want to see if you can actually back up your words with facts and data. C'mon, prove it. Words are cheap.

Whatever you say. You have the left-wing, Trump-hater links to prove your case.

Awesome!
Every single time I offer links to proof of my statement. Evidently, you can't. Goes to prove who you are. A BS'er

You want a guy who brings up "a man on the moon" out of the blue like that in the Situation Room when a major international hairball is erupting?

Doesn't matter. I'd have voted for Richard Nixon's festering corpse over Trump.

I've heard it all before. You've made some serious allegations with not a word to support any. Show the links or don't reply to my post.

You hatred is based purely on the fact trump got chucked out by his own supporters. None of you will accept that but the few intelligent republicans flexed there muscle to get rid of the idiot.

And then there's the orchestrated insurrection attempt to destroy democracy. Is that a good president? All you patriot should be thankful he's gone.
He was a complete failure.
My concern is having a president that can complete full sentences for communication purposes.

The same as I claim what? It is objectively, demonstrably true Biden’s admin has done everything it can, and should have done. We are open. We are healthier. We are seeing friends and family again. Cookouts. Economy coming back. You guys are under the impression you can just gaslight folks into believing the country is no better off, even WORSE, than we were in 2020. That’s just not a shared reality.

In fact, the only reason we’re having surges now is due to dumbass Republican anti-vaxxers who were told repeatedly by party leadership that covid isn’t a big deal.
Nothing about your post was remotely objective.

Why is there such a large democratic black population in the SE refusing vaccines?

Why are 33% of illegal immigrants crossing the Mexican border refusing vaccinations?

So much for your asinine republican remark. Although there certainly are GOP refusing vaccines as well.

My concern is having a president that can complete full sentences for communication purposes.

No it's not. You invent any derogatory remarks you can because you hate drmocrats. Why try and hide it. Don't I suit people.

No it's not. You invent any derogatory remarks you can because you hate drmocrats. Why try and hide it. Don't I suit people.
No need to invent any derogatory remarks about Biden.

His inability to form full sentences says it all.

Why is there such a large democratic black population in the SE refusing vaccines?

Why are 33% of illegal immigrants crossing the Mexican border refusing vaccinations?

So much for your asinine republican remark. Although there certainly are GOP refusing vaccines as well.

This is a mostly GOP created problem. The party has spent the last year plus telling it’s dumb ass base that a) covid wasn’t real; b) vaccine is dangerous (unless you want to give Trump credit for it).

This is a mostly GOP created problem. The party has spent the last year plus telling it’s dumb ass base that a) covid wasn’t real; b) vaccine is dangerous (unless you want to give Trump credit for it).
And your party spent a year saying don't trust Trump's vaccine.

Go figure.

It was high ranking democrats that repeatedly said that they would not get a vaccine that Trump had anything to do with.

Well, your fine friends that said that are causing many, many deaths.

It was high ranking democrats that repeatedly said that they would not get a vaccine that Trump had anything to do with.

America agreed.

I like that right wingers are once again pretending that "can form coherent sentences" is a presidential criteria they care about.

No, what they said was they weren't going to take Trump's word for it.

That wasn't one of the options you were presented with.

There is a general distrust of medical people due to being used as experimental subjects all too often. However, the racial gap in vaccination is closing.

I like that right wingers are once again pretending that "can form coherent sentences" is a presidential criteria they care about.

"Once again pretending...blah, blah, blah...."?? When has the subject about a US President forming sentences ever come up before Biden? The answer = NEVER

What is now becoming more apparent is that we have a very untrustworthy president that stayed in his basement bunker during the campaign not necessarily out of concern for COVID, but instead to deceive the American people about a truly awful mental condition that obviously affects him in negative ways and brings into question Biden's true mental fitness to be POTUS.

If Biden is so mentally fit as he claims, why won't he take a cognitive test that both Trump and Obama took and easily passed, but Biden refuses. Why?? Because he knows that he would not do well at all.

Looking back now, it is incredible to think that Biden and other top democrats actually questioned Trump's mental fitness when it was Biden that they should have been concerned with.

A snippet from the CNN Town Hall with President Biden. . . absolutely incredible that this is the President of the US.

Biden and Lemon at the CNN Town Hall Disaster - Wednesday, July 21, 2021

BIDEN
: You, you, you got the vaccination?
LEMON: Yeah

BIDEN: Are ya OK? I mean you seem... No, it works... or..you... you know...or, or, or, or, the mom and dad, or, or, or, or, or the neighbor or when you go to church or when you're, ya know I'm not, I, I, I, I, I, really mean it their trust sitting in a locker just think of the people if your kid wanted to find out whether or not there were was a man on the moon or whatever - you know, something or ya know whether those aliens are here or not. Ya know, who were the people they talked to beyond the kids eho loved to talk about it

BIDEN: And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where ah you ah ... are why can't the, the, the, the experts say we know that that this virus is in fact ah um ah is ah is going to be our achievement.. we, we, we know that all the drugs approved do not temporarily approved but permanantly approved

LEMON: still standing; has not said a word

BIDEN: In a way, I want top say I'm [in his -?] territory ... you know, there's a Portman is a good man and Portman is a congressman from this area. I taked to him before I got ..and I really meaned it; he's a decent, honorable man and he and I are workin' on tryin' to get this, this infrastructure bill passed

LEMON: But [Europe's -?] you're got a song here about Senator Ron Portman of Ohio - can I...

BIDEN: Yeah, I'm sorry, I thought................

LEMON: So yeah, but no, but as soon..............

THE END

Biden calls Rob Portman a Congressman; Portman is actually as US Senator, is 65 years old and I believe that Portman served in the Senate with Biden; not sure.

That was about 8 minutes out of the hour-long Town Hall.

And democrats had the nerve to criticize Trump's speeches.

More convinced than ever as we see more and more of this that the democrats kept Biden hidden as much as possible before the election. No way that any rational person seeing Biden like this on a regular basis would vote for him.

Last edited:
"Once again pretending...blah, blah, blah...."?? When has the subject about a US President forming sentences ever come up before Biden? The answer = NEVER

And democrats had the nerve to criticize Trump's speeches.

It's really funny when they prove themselves to be lying in the exact same post.

Back
Top Bottom