• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden's rating slump continues unabated

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

So what happens if he doesn't rebound by 2024?(highly speculative, for sure) The options aren't promising.
Run him again.?He looks and acts very old as is.
HE steps aside and lets the vacuous and unlikeable cacklin Kammy jump in? The Dems don't want any part of that.
Some 3rd option ? A governor.Murphy from Nj? Competent but lacks charisma. Newsom?
OThers
I discount gadflies like warren and Sanders who lack credibility ,especially after their ridiculous statements about greed causing inflation.

I don't think he will run again rebound or not. There will be a Democratic primary in 2024 and Kamala sure as hell won't win it but 2024 is a long way off so we'll see who throws their hat in. I think it's a name none of us are thinking about today.

Last edited:
I don't think he will run again rebound or not. There will be a Democratic primary in 2024 and Kamala sure as hell won't win it but2024 is a long way off so we'll see who throws their hat in. I think it's a name none of us are thinking about today.

The bigger question is: will the republicants run Trump in 2024? If so it could be a repeat of 2020 where the contest is between Trump and the ‘not Trump’ demorat alternative. Unless, of course, Trump decides to run as an independent if (when?) he fails to win the republicant primary.

The bigger question is: will the republicants run Trump in 2024? If so it could be a repeat of 2020 where the contest is between Trump and the ‘not Trump’ demorat alternative. Unless, of course, Trump decides to run as an independent if (when?) he fails to win the republicant primary.
I don't know if Trump will or will not run but I am confident if he does the Dem, whoever it is, wins. If it's DeSantis I don't know who would w7n. If the GOP run a centrist/ moderate then the Dems are toast...but that won't happen.

That Trump was even worse!
Um, that's not what iit said lol.... Read #4.

Trump can't be worse if he lost to the worst of all time amirite? Just saying.

Looks like Trump's legacy will be that he lost an election to the least popular president of all time.
Yeah that’s been my takeaway lol. Imagine if the Dems run popular candidates. GOP will never win another election.

When he runs ( he can't NOT run) the other R's will cower away from the cultist backlash. I doubt there there will hardly be a primary.

So what happens if he doesn't rebound by 2024?(highly speculative, for sure) The options aren't promising.
Run him again.?He looks and acts very old as is.
HE steps aside and lets the vacuous and unlikeable cacklin Kammy jump in? The Dems don't want any part of that.
Some 3rd option ? A governor.Murphy from Nj? Competent but lacks charisma. Newsom?
OThers
I discount gadflies like warren and Sanders who lack credibility ,especially after their ridiculous statements about greed causing inflation.
Way too early. We don't yet know what the House and Senate makeups will be. I'm looking at PA and Fetterman. If he wins, we will see if he changes the makeup of the Senate to a point we can't today predict.

He's a unique candidate, in every respect, especially stature. Fetterman is progressive, and I am far from progressive, but I like him. Character, especially honesty and integrity are what we need. Policy will work itself out.

Anyway, 2024 would be too soon for Fetterman to run, but look for him in 2028.

Mallory McMorrow made a name for herself this week, as well. Look for her to rise.

Looks like Trump's legacy will be that he lost an election to the least popular president of all time.
You actually think this is a knock on Trump? Our nation's legacy - should we somehow manage to survive the doddering old buffoon (whose only reason he's in the White House is because a bunch of short-sighted, self-centered, sanctimonious twits put him there merely because they hated Trump more) is a declining economy, rapidly increasing inflation, skyrocketing crime, and dangerously diminished esteem in the eyes of the world.

Biden's win is no knock on Trump - but it is a huge embarrassment to the Democrats and RINOs who voted for him - and his steadily tanking numbers continue to prove it.

Trump didn't lose. The election was stolen from him in a coup.
Too bad, with all the levers of government and advance warning, Trump couldn't find any evidence. But he does make the claim so there is that.

Welcome to the forum. Where conservatives come to complain they don't have a voice.

Way too early. We don't yet know what the House and Senate makeups will be. I'm looking at PA and Fetterman. If he wins, we will see if he changes the makeup of the Senate to a point we can't today predict.

He's a unique candidate, in every respect, especially stature. Fetterman is progressive, and I am far from progressive, but I like him. Character, especially honesty and integrity are what we need. Policy will work itself out.

Anyway, 2024 would be too soon for Fetterman to run, but look for him in 2028.

Mallory McMorrow made a name for herself this week, as well. Look for her to rise.
Another one to watch is Pete Buttigieg
He has got a real good education , He was a LT ,in the Navy . a Mayor of a good size city
he has a real good resume the one big thing I don't think the American people are ready for is he is gay and I think the American people are ready for is a gay President
But he could be a really good President one of the best we ever had
Have a good night

The OP raises valid questions about a potential Biden run in 2024, and if not him, them whom?
I personally would like to see a stronger candidate emerge for the democrats.
But it sure appears Trump is angling for another run, and if he gets the nomination, anyone on the democratic ticket would beat him. America made that horrible mistake once. It won't happen again.
Conversely, should the republicans finally pull their head out of their collective asses and kick Trump to the curb, Biden is easily beatable as might be the case with a different candidate if he doesn't run. But I think he will.
But even if Trump does not run, can anyone on the right win without running on the platform of being another Trump?

Back
Top Bottom