• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden's Popularity is Down to 33%: Quinnipiac

code1211

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Biden said:

"I'm not going to shut down the economy. I'm not going to shut down the country. I'm going to shut down the Virus."

He seems to have lied on all three points. The shelves in our stores are as empty as the promises read aloud in Biden's telepromptered addresses.

The latest Quinnipiac Poll shows his APPROVAL Rating is down to 33%. That means:

He's lost ALL Republicans- no surprise there.
He's lost ALL Independents- some surprise there.
He's losing more Democrats- BIG surprise there.

Seems like EVERYONE is tired of stamping on the flaming bag of Biden that the media has dropped on our collective front porch.

When did Joe Biden shut down the economy or the country?

Again, where are these empty shelves? Was in 2 different stores yesterday and the only thing I saw in short supply was a certain brand of cat food.

Biden said:

"I'm not going to shut down the economy. I'm not going to shut down the country. I'm going to shut down the Virus."

He seems to have lied on all three points. The shelves in our stores are as empty as the promises read aloud in Biden's telepromptered addresses.

The latest Quinnipiac Poll shows his APPROVAL Rating is down to 33%. That means:

Seems like EVERYONE is tired of stamping on the flaming bag of Biden that the media has dropped on our collective front porch.

What part of the country are you in? Or should I ask what land of delusion are you in? There are no empty shelves in any store I've been in, this includes big box store for building supplies, grocery store for food, a drug store to fill prescriptions, and an automotive store. I think you heard this on some right wing news/propaganda cite and felt obligated to parrot the talking points.

If Biden doesn’t win, it’s because the election was rigged. What’s that’s going to mean? Maybe the second amendment types, or Antifa, will have the answer, I don’t know. (Sarcasm)

Hey- this is how Trump supporters want American elections run every single time. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. I’m just playing along. :D

Biden said:

Thanks for that age-old analogy. Brings me back to those dim wit days of knocking over the farmer's outhouses too. Never did try cow tipping. What is really amazing is that almost 4 out of 10 Americans still believe Biden isn't an incompetent old fool. If that stands into the future, we are doomed.

Biden said:

I suspect the numbers are true. And 'no', it's not good for Biden.

But, 'approval' is not a direct scale to 'votes'.

Trump had a dismal approval rating in 2020, yet he came very close to winning the Presidency!

Conversely, Biden was not the first choice of many. But, when given the choice of 'Biden or Trump', 6M more Americans voted for him than for Trump. And, despite lackluster to lousy approval ratings for both candidates, more Americans came out to vote than ever before.

So yeah, approvals are important, but no where near important as votes. And sometimes we vote for guys we don't strongly approve of, because we disapprove even more of the other guy! In fact, I would opine '24 will be exactly this type of election - one based upon dislike.

You Gov has him at 45 the same day.....over all he is skirting 42-43 with 3 years to go. Maybe I'll pay more attention in 2023 when we know if he is even running!

Trump had a dismal approval rating in 2020, yet he came very close to winning the Presidency!

Conversely, Biden was not the first choice of many. But, when given the choice of 'Biden or Trump', 6M more Americans voted for him than for Trump. And, despite lackluster to lousy approval ratings for both candidates, more Americans came out to vote than ever before.

So yeah, approvals are important, but no where near important as votes. And sometimes we vote for guys we don't strongly approve of, because we disapprove even more of the other guy! In fact, I would opine '24 will be exactly this type of election - one based upon dislike.
Wrong again. The conservatives and the independents will not be voting against Biden because we don't like him, we will vote him out if dumb enough to run because he is a total failure, in every respect.

Again, where are these empty shelves? Was in 2 different stores yesterday and the only thing I saw in short supply was a certain brand of cat food.
I know. This cat food shortage is the last straw. Damn you Biden!

. The conservatives and the independents will not be voting against Biden because we don't like him, we will vote him out if dumb enough to run because he is a total failure, in every respect.
Conservatives for sure, independents not so sure. Much will depend on who the GOP runs.

Wrong again. The conservatives and the independents will not be voting against Biden because we don't like him, we will vote him out if dumb enough to run because he is a total failure, in every respect.

T.B.D.

Biden said:

You forgot about the political death sentence for a democrat of Hispanics not walking but running away from Joe.
I know this contradicts Joe's & all white privilege liberal's brilliant theory that how you think is completely dependent on what color your skin is but here you go :

Hispanics are turning away from Joe Biden

A new poll finds that 65% of Latinos disapprove of the President​

Has either of you tried to buy a new car lately?
Supply chain shortage of computer chips directly attributable to the pandemic. Funny how one tiny component in the chain can have such a detrimental effect on output.

Supply chain shortage of computer chips directly attributable to the pandemic. Funny how one tiny component in the chain can have such a detrimental effect on output.
It is not just chips that are affecting this country and blaming the virus on it all is misleading. If it is caused by the virus, why hasn't Biden fixed the problem alikehe said he would?

Dumb Dems thought they would be loved by all Hispanics everywhere for opening floodgates on our southern border . LOL
This is the equivalent of shooting yourself in the foot to solve the problem of stepping on your own pecker.
I love you guys, please don't change a thing !

Hispanics are turning away from Joe Biden

A new poll finds that 65% of Latinos disapprove of the President​

Biden said:

Biden's lost Hispanics.
Biden needs to go on Jimmy Fallon and yuck it up again.

It is not just chips that are affecting this country and blaming the virus on it all is misleading. If it is caused by the virus, why hasn't Biden fixed the problem alikehe said he would?
The chip shortage is directly attributable to the new car shortage. Do a little research before commenting. It helps to not look foolish.

The chip shortage is directly attributable to the new car shortage. Do a little research before commenting. It helps to not look foolish.

Come on, there is more to the shortages than just car chips, and ignoring that is foolish.

Come on, there is more to the shortages than just car chips, and ignoring that is foolish.
I said the "New car shortage". Hold on.... Are you denying the new car shortage is being caused by chip shortages directly attributable to the pandemic?

Bidens disapproval I think is based on the fact that he is pursuing an ideological agenda and ignoring the issues that the public cares about. While people are worried about inflation, education, crime and the virus, Biden is out there demagoging an issue literally no one cares about, nationalizing the voting laws.

Bidens disapproval I think is based on the fact that he is pursuing an ideological agenda and ignoring the issues that the public cares about. While people are worried about inflation, education, crime and the virus, Biden is out there demagoging an issue literally no one cares about, nationalizing the voting laws.

I'd say part partisan division, part historical natural deterioration, part policy in reference to Right & Indies, part failure in relation to Progressives, part inflation, and part Covid.

And this, all with a great economy & record setting financial & employment markets (barring inflation)! Just imagine if the economy tanks?

I haven't taken pictures, but the empty shelves are everywhere. In Target, Kroger, Walmart and on and on.

I prefer a particular brand and type of hand lotion. It's one of the Jergens varieties. Not all that exotic. It was nowhere to be found. I ended up ordering it from Amazon.

What part of the country are you in? Or should I ask what land of delusion are you in? There are no empty shelves in any store I've been in, this includes big box store for building supplies, grocery store for food, a drug store to fill prescriptions, and an automotive store. I think you heard this on some right wing news/propaganda cite and felt obligated to parrot the talking points.

What you think about my experiences and what those experiences are are separated by reality.

I haven't taken pictures, but the empty shelves are everywhere. In Target, Kroger, Walmart and on and on.

I prefer a particular brand and type of hand lotion. It's one of the Jergens varieties. Not all that exotic. It was nowhere to be found. I ended up ordering it from Amazon.

So that problems was happening much more under Trump, and is getting better now. Where was your outrage then?

Back
Top Bottom