• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden's new 'ultra-MAGA' label came after six months of liberal-funded focus group research: Report

Schism

Destroyer of Propaganda
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Biden's new 'ultra-MAGA' label came after six months of liberal-funded focus group research: Report
President Biden's new line of attack on Republicans was apparently the result of liberal-funded research. Over the past week, Biden has repeatedly referred to his political adversaries as "ultra-MAGA," referring to former President Trump's "Make America Great Again" 2016 slogan.

The label has quickly been embraced by the right from lawmakers to the former president himself.

But according to The Washington Post, the "ultra-MAGA" messaging came from a six-month research project from the liberal group Center for American Progress Action Fund and headed by top Biden aide Anita Dunn.

These people are ****ing stupid. Instead of actually solving problems, they spend 6 months and God-knows-how-much-money on PR messaging.

Does anyone else see the disconnect here?

During the last 6 months we've been dealing with: Inflation, record gas prices, supply chain shortages, baby formula shortages, border crisis, Ukraine war, BLM fraud, Pelosi's face, etc, etc. and THIS is what they're spending their time and money on?!?

WAKE UP!

These people are ****ing stupid. Instead of actually solving problems, they spend 6 months and God-knows-how-much-money on PR messaging.

During the last 6 months we've been dealing with: Inflation, record gas prices, supply chain shortages, baby formula shortages, border crisis, Ukraine war, BLM fraud, Pelosi's face, etc, etc. and THIS is what they're spending their time and money on?!?

WAKE UP!
Fox news? Isn't this the same 'news' organization that is currently blaming illegal immigrants for the baby formula shortage?

How do you folks swallow the shit they peddle?

Fox news? Isn't this the same 'news' organization that is currently blaming illegal immigrants for the baby formula shortage?

Not blaming, just pointing out who is a priority and who is not.

WAKE UP!
And?

The people on the left might respond to it, which I guess is the objective.
But for people on the right, "Ultra MAGA" and "The Great MAGA King" is met with laughter.

Next up:
Ultra Super Duper Maga Plus!!!

You heard it here first.

Sounds like I need to go to Walgreens

Perhaps you might swallow it easier from the Washington Post?

Biden’s attempt to appropriate the “MAGA” brand as a political attack was hardly accidental. It arose from a six-month research project to find the best way to target Republicans, helmed by Biden adviser Anita Dunn and by the Center for American Progress Action Fund, a liberal group.

WAKE UP!
1652505871053.png

Perhaps you might swallow it easier from the Washington Post?

Biden’s attempt to appropriate the “MAGA” brand as a political attack was hardly accidental. It arose from a six-month research project to find the best way to target Republicans, helmed by Biden adviser Anita Dunn and by the Center for American Progress Action Fund, a liberal group.
In case you've never noticed from my posts, I am not a big slogans fan I don't care if biden calls the right maga ites a hundred times a day. If the name fits, wear it. In your opinion, is donald trump still the driving force behind the gop?

In case you've never noticed from my posts, I am not a big slogans fan I don't care if biden calls the right maga ites a hundred times a day. If the name fits, wear it. In your opinion, is donald trump still the driving force behind the gop?
Back up. You attempted to dismiss the information based on the source. Are we clear that the story is legit?

WAKE UP!

LMAO... If you think for one second, the GQP doesn't have people working on messaging around the clock, you are VERY naïve. Hell, we follow your posts to get the latest from them...

Not the source, fox news which in my opinion cannot be trusted to tell the truth.
What exactly is your point? The story was reported by the Washington Post. Do we accept that the story is accurate?

LMAO... If you think for one second, the GQP doesn't have people working on messaging around the clock, you are VERY naïve. Hell, we follow your posts to get the latest from them...
Political messaging is nothing new. Spending six months to come up with “call everyone to the right of Bernie Sanders MAGA” is worth a laugh though.

What exactly is your point? The story was reported by the Washington Post. Do we accept that the story is accurate?
Washington post? Isn't that the failing rag trump used to talk about? You know you can't trust them, the media is the enemy of the people.

Washington post? Isn't that the failing rag trump used to talk about? You know you can't trust them, the media is the enemy of the people.
I see you have nothing of substance to add so thank you and good day.

Was "massive, evil, fake Christian liars" not descriptive enough?

Thanks for that info.

A lot of folks have been long wondering who is behind the kindly old gent's words.

Now we know there is a woke think tank that tells him what to say and think.

Sad.

Pitiful.

Our poor country!

I find this particular strategy from the Biden camp pretty daft. The lessons from alienating people this way should have been clear after Clinton's comment about "deplorable" became a rallying cry.

The people on the left might respond to it, which I guess is the objective.
But for people on the right, "Ultra MAGA" and "The Great MAGA King" is met with laughter.
Why do they keep holding onto him?

Why do they keep holding onto him?
I don't know, I don't. Trump had a lot of policies that were good (you would probably disagree), but he was too disruptive, and too much of a loose cannon.
He did some good things, like turning the Republican party to a more populist message, and standing up against the woke left. But I don't want to see him run for president again.

Back
Top Bottom