• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden's 'mental acuity' has diminished in the last 4 years, ex-WH stenographer says: 'He's lost a st

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Biden'''s '''mental acuity''' has diminished in the last 4 years, ex-WH stenographer says: '''He'''s lost a step''' | Fox News

Joe Biden’s former White House stenographer said the vice president’s public speaking ability has deteriorated significantly since leaving office to the point where he’s "not the same Joe Biden."
"It is a complete difference from what he was in 2017," Mike McCormick, who worked as a White House stenographer for 15 years and with Biden from 2011 to 2017, told the Washington Free Beacon in an interview. "He’s lost a step and he doesn’t seem to have the same mental acuity as he did four years ago."
"He doesn’t have the energy, he doesn’t have the pace of his speaking," McCormick said. "He’s a different guy."
Straight from the horse's mouth.

A step is not the only thing that Biden has lost ... :lol:

If Joe Biden has indeed lost a step he is still miles ahead of Trump.

This is the guy that wrote "Fifteen Years A Deplorable", a pro-Trump White House "memoir".

[FONT=&quot]Pulling no punches, former White House stenographer Mike McCormick describes with eyewitness precision specific transgressions and why those transgressors should no longer be reporting on America's democracy.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Readers who value a fair and balanced media will appreciate McCormick's candor and honesty in unmasking these offending “journalists” and “news” organizations; as well, they will appreciate his robust assessment of credible journalists and news organizations.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Obama White House was a perilous environment for a Trump supporter, so McCormick stayed below the radar until an inadvertent slip-up among some colleagues cost him dearly. But with his unique Obama White House insider's perspective, McCormick dissects the 2016 election with month-to-month descriptions of Donald Trump's amazing march to the presidency (assisted by Mr. McCormick's brothers, both volunteer Trump advocates).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There are never-before-reported anecdotes on Hillary Clinton's indefensibly poor campaign (Democrats, it wasn't Russia that lost her the White House). Trump fans will enjoy McCormick’s firsthand accounts of Team Obama's many failures and how their reliance on their fawning media pals to hide them resulted in the election of President Donald Trump![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fair-minded Americans will appreciate McCormick's portrayal of George W. Bush's compassionate genius, and George H.W. Bush's and Bill Clinton's grace, industry, and bipartisan cooperation in the saving of millions of lives in 2005, as well as his humorous anecdotes of Michelle Obama's zest for life, and Joe Biden's incessant bungling.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is a book of real history, by an author who lived it -- on Air Force One, Air Force Two, in the Oval Office, the West Wing, Iraq, China, Russia, and every state in America.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you believe in democracy and the American spirit, read this book![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you are a politically aware Democrat, Republican, or independent and want the best for America, read this book!

Couldn't be more partisan if he tried. Why don't you just quote Sean Hannity saying it next?[/FONT]

Great. All this time I was under the impression Biden was some kind of Benjamin Button getting younger not older.

I don't see how in the world, Trumpists can think this is a line of attack they want to use.

Like holy ****...

You watch this:

And you think mental acuity is an area in which Trump...

Has an edge...

Efb-DydXkAET9UD

PoS thinks this is the height of eloquence:

DAWSEY: You said yesterday when you were leaving that you were skeptical of a climate change report that the government had done. Can you just explain why you’re skeptical of that report?

TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...shington-post-interview-transcript-annotated/

:lol:

Trumb babble 2.jpg

PS: .....have Trump's eyes shrunk? "Just asking questions".

I don't see how in the world, Trumpists can think this is a line of attack they want to use.

Like holy ****...

You watch this:

And you think mental acuity is an area in which Trump...

Has an edge...

It's simple: they lie.

It's simple: they lie.

They think none of us remember they pulled this **** 4 years ago with Clinton.

Or Trump tottering down a ramp.

Or Trump’s mini strokes.

Or the fact that he’s killed 190k Americans in a mostly preventable catastrophe that we’re still going to suffer through this winter while the rest of the ****ing world gets a goddamn Christmas.

This is the guy that wrote "Fifteen Years A Deplorable", a pro-Trump White House "memoir".

Couldn't be more partisan if he tried. Why don't you just quote Sean Hannity saying it next?[/FONT][/COLOR]

What's partisan about this?
A quick read that condenses 15 years at the White House from a Stenographer's point of view. The author captures historical, heated, and hilarious moments of Bush, Obama, and Trump administrations

Robot Check

I don't see how in the world, Trumpists can think this is a line of attack they want to use. Like holy ****...You watch this:

And you think mental acuity is an area in which Trump... Has an edge...

You can tell when Trump goes back to his script after meandering off-topic.

Trump is in and out of angry insanity. If you think insanely like Trump, you might think he does all this ****ing up on purpose so he can lose and start a civil war.

The much worse thought is he does THIS on purpose to turn over our country.

Robot Check

This Pro-Trump White House tell-all packs a wallop -- dishing behind-the-scenes anecdotes of inside-the-White House racism against President Obama (Steve Kroft, CBS); inside-the-White House hate against President Trump (Jake Tapper, CNN); and inside-the-White House progressive media bias against President Trump (Chuck Todd, NBC and April Ryan, CNN).

Pulling no punches, former White House stenographer Mike McCormick describes with eyewitness precision specific transgressions and why those transgressors should no longer be reporting on America's democracy.Readers who value a fair and balanced media will appreciate McCormick's candor and honesty in unmasking these offending “journalists” and “news” organizations; as well, they will appreciate his robust assessment of credible journalists and news organizations.

The Obama White House was a perilous environment for a Trump supporter, so McCormick stayed below the radar until an inadvertent slip-up among some colleagues cost him dearly. But with his unique Obama White House insider's perspective, McCormick dissects the 2016 election with month-to-month descriptions of Donald Trump's amazing march to the presidency (assisted by Mr. McCormick's brothers, both volunteer Trump advocates).

There are never-before-reported anecdotes on Hillary Clinton's indefensibly poor campaign (Democrats, it wasn't Russia that lost her the White House). Trump fans will enjoy McCormick’s firsthand accounts of Team Obama's many failures and how their reliance on their fawning media pals to hide them resulted in the election of President Donald Trump!

Fair-minded Americans will appreciate McCormick's portrayal of George W. Bush's compassionate genius, and George H.W. Bush's and Bill Clinton's grace, industry, and bipartisan cooperation in the saving of millions of lives in 2005, as well as his humorous anecdotes of Michelle Obama's zest for life, and Joe Biden's incessant bungling.

This is a book of real history, by an author who lived it -- on Air Force One, Air Force Two, in the Oval Office, the West Wing, Iraq, China, Russia, and every state in America.
If you believe in democracy and the American spirit, read this book!

If you are a politically aware Democrat, Republican, or independent and want the best for America, read this book!

This Pro-Trump White House tell-all packs a wallop -- dishing behind-the-scenes anecdotes of inside-the-White House racism against President Obama (Steve Kroft, CBS); inside-the-White House hate against President Trump (Jake Tapper, CNN); and inside-the-White House progressive media bias against President Trump (Chuck Todd, NBC and April Ryan, CNN).

Pulling no punches, former White House stenographer Mike McCormick describes with eyewitness precision specific transgressions and why those transgressors should no longer be reporting on America's democracy.Readers who value a fair and balanced media will appreciate McCormick's candor and honesty in unmasking these offending “journalists” and “news” organizations; as well, they will appreciate his robust assessment of credible journalists and news organizations.

The Obama White House was a perilous environment for a Trump supporter, so McCormick stayed below the radar until an inadvertent slip-up among some colleagues cost him dearly. But with his unique Obama White House insider's perspective, McCormick dissects the 2016 election with month-to-month descriptions of Donald Trump's amazing march to the presidency (assisted by Mr. McCormick's brothers, both volunteer Trump advocates).

There are never-before-reported anecdotes on Hillary Clinton's indefensibly poor campaign (Democrats, it wasn't Russia that lost her the White House). Trump fans will enjoy McCormick’s firsthand accounts of Team Obama's many failures and how their reliance on their fawning media pals to hide them resulted in the election of President Donald Trump!

Fair-minded Americans will appreciate McCormick's portrayal of George W. Bush's compassionate genius, and George H.W. Bush's and Bill Clinton's grace, industry, and bipartisan cooperation in the saving of millions of lives in 2005, as well as his humorous anecdotes of Michelle Obama's zest for life, and Joe Biden's incessant bungling.

This is a book of real history, by an author who lived it -- on Air Force One, Air Force Two, in the Oval Office, the West Wing, Iraq, China, Russia, and every state in America.
If you believe in democracy and the American spirit, read this book!

If you are a politically aware Democrat, Republican, or independent and want the best for America, read this book!

You missed the last line above perhaps? Or maybe you're just not one of those who is politically aware....

Robot Check

Also this:

"And then one year later, after working as a stenographer in Donald Trump’s White House, I left that job and wrote my first book, Fifteen Years A Deplorable: A White House Memoir.
I’m proud of that book and the tough truths it relates. It centered on my experiences from the inside with biased White House journalists, unreported shortcomings of the Obama White House, Hillary Clinton’s hapless 2016 presidential campaign, and the genius of President Donald Trump."

Kool aid drinker

Also this:

"And then one year later, after working as a stenographer in Donald Trump’s White House, I left that job and wrote my first book, Fifteen Years A Deplorable: A White House Memoir.
I’m proud of that book and the tough truths it relates. It centered on my experiences from the inside with biased White House journalists, unreported shortcomings of the Obama White House, Hillary Clinton’s hapless 2016 presidential campaign, and the genius of President Donald Trump."

Kool aid drinker

Yes, yes, the title gives him away but his book isn't about his politics... He was a WH stenographer, who gives the reader a birds eye view of things, many that are pretty funny and said by those involved in three presidents' administrations.
I've actually read the book. Have you?

I mean it literally says "Pro-Trump White House tell all". You can't argue with that man I'm sorry you're just wrong.

What am I wrong about? He's seen Biden's decline. We all have. He simply confirms what many of us already know. Biden has lost his edge, his step, a lot of himself. Unfortunately, this happens to many who are in some stage of dementia.

Yes, yes, the title gives him away but his book isn't about his politics

This thread is. He's a complete Trump cultist who has no credibility on the matter of Biden's health. No matter how much the right wants to try to paint Biden as having health issues it just won't stick. Hence why Biden is polling so much better than Trump who can barely walk down a ramp or string together a coherent sentence.

This thread is. He's a complete Trump cultist who has no credibility on the matter of Biden's health. No matter how much the right wants to try to paint Biden as having health issues it just won't stick. Hence why Biden is polling so much better than Trump who can barely walk down a ramp or string together a coherent sentence.

That's your opinion but it's not mine.

Try and have a pleasant afternoon. :cool:

Biden'''s '''mental acuity''' has diminished in the last 4 years, ex-WH stenographer says: '''He'''s lost a step''' | Fox News

Joe Biden’s former White House stenographer said the vice president’s public speaking ability has deteriorated significantly since leaving office to the point where he’s "not the same Joe Biden."
"It is a complete difference from what he was in 2017," Mike McCormick, who worked as a White House stenographer for 15 years and with Biden from 2011 to 2017, told the Washington Free Beacon in an interview. "He’s lost a step and he doesn’t seem to have the same mental acuity as he did four years ago."
"He doesn’t have the energy, he doesn’t have the pace of his speaking," McCormick said. "He’s a different guy."
Straight from the horse's mouth.

That's exactly what the Russians want you to believe.

Russia spreading disinformation about Biden's mental health: DHS - ABC News

Let me know when Biden claims George Washington captured the airports, like Trump did -- or, when he says windmills cause cancer.

Back
Top Bottom