• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden's magic wand; what you have to believe possible

As I said in a previous post, Biden won because the freeloading, sit on the couch all day people that never would normally make the effort to vote were presented with the opportunity to get more free crap by checking the little "Biden/Harris" box and stuffing it back in the mailbox. Easy Peasy. Didn't even have to put down their Natty Ice.
We now have a president elected by losers. Nice.

Good summation of Sleepy Joe's truly epic historic defeat of Donald Trump. Why is the media supressing any conversation of how it was possible? Why is why a question you can't ask anymore?

“More people voted for the other guy” isn’t all that complicated I don’t understand why you think that’s so bizarre.

As I said in a previous post, Biden won because the freeloading, sit on the couch all day people that never would normally make the effort to vote were presented with the opportunity to get more free crap by checking the little "Biden/Harris" box and stuffing it back in the mailbox. Easy Peasy. Didn't even have to put down their Natty Ice.

Trump is the loser. He was elected by losers in 2016. He’s been a loser in business his whole life, failing upwards as the wealthy are uniquely in a position to do.

And now his loser supporters are trying to shift themselves from the Denial phase of grief to anger, lashing out and insisting that our democratic process doesn’t really count because liberals are “losers” so their votes don’t count really if you think about it.

Something else that Biden did that was totally amazing:
What is the source of your claim? What is the document Mosher purportedly cites?

Without supporting links/references, your assertion is worthless.

I totally understand swing states as did Trump. That is why a million people stood in line for hours to see Trump in person in those swing states the last few weeks as he did 3 or 4 apperances a day. Joe essentially campaigned from his basement occasionally venturing out for the 30 minute drive to Philadelphia to talk or rather mumble for a few minutes to an empty parking lot. He did make a last minute flights, essentially going through the motions that last day or 2. He campaigned as if he KNEW he was going to win. Anyway, why didn't Joe win the belleweather states of Florida and Ohio and the 59 (8 of59 for Joe) counties that vote for the winning candidate in every election in modern memory? If it was a referendum on Trump and not Trump won how did Trump get millions more votes than in the last election? How did he win big in Florida and Ohio? Is it because of the voting systems there were secure? Why did Trump have huge coattails for people he endorsed if Trump was so reviled?

Trump has millions of right wing fascist supporters and they turned out in droves because their chosen hero was in danger of losing.

You got tricked by statistics again. He compared unlike datasets.

Besides, the military turned sharply against Trump because, turns out, he’s a dipshit and a terrible commander-in-chief. That’s why his 2016 numbers were different. It’s not that hard to figure out.

If the election was a referendum on Trump why have 4 cities decided the election? Why didn't Florida and Ohio flip?

Why didn't Joe win Florida or Ohio or the belleweather counties? Why did Joe get the smallest percentage of the minority vote in 60 years of any Democrat nominee?

You do not want my understanding. You demand my submission and compliance. It is because I care that I won't give up.
I don't know, maybe the Republicans were cheating and flipping votes from Biden to Trump.

Actually, that’s true. After voting for Biden I was instantly given a 65” oled tv.

What’s hilarious about Sydney’s demand is that she’s specifically asking that ballots be thrown out on the basis that they were for Biden.

Are 80 Million Americans Losers? Nope, but 74 Million were. That is the way the system works, live with it.

2016 US Presidential Electoral Map If Only [X] Voted – Brilliant Maps

Actually, that’s true. After voting for Biden I was instantly given a 65” oled tv.

Man, all I got for voting Jorgensen was an XBox Series X.

What is the source of your claim? What is the document Mosher purportedly cites?

Without supporting links/references, your assertion is worthless.
Lin Wood's appeal to the 11th Circuit Court.

Good summation of Sleepy Joe's truly epic historic defeat of Donald Trump. Why is the media supressing any conversation of how it was possible? Why is why a question you can't ask anymore?

What does this mean?

"While Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton’s 2016 totals in every urban county in the United States, he outperformed her in the metropolitan areas of Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania."

Underperformed in every urban county, outperformed in metropolitan areas?

If the election was a referendum on Trump why have 4 cities decided the election? Why didn't Florida and Ohio flip?

Why didn't Joe win Florida or Ohio or the belleweather counties? Why did Joe get the smallest percentage of the minority vote in 60 years of any Democrat nominee?

You do not want my understanding. You demand my submission and compliance. It is because I care that I won't give up.

Probably due to a higher percentage of college educated suburban white women who turned out more for Biden than they did for Clinton.

Last edited:
What does this mean?

"While Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton’s 2016 totals in every urban county in the United States, he outperformed her in the metropolitan areas of Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania."

Underperformed in every urban county, outperformed in metropolitan areas?

College educated white women.

It was the change in vote in Madison, not Milwaukee, that helped Biden win WI.

Are 80 Million Americans Losers? Nope, but 74 Million were. That is the way the system works, live with it.

Did you see the margins in the states that mattered? Ya, those people would never have made the effort to vote at the polls.

Lin Wood's appeal to the 11th Circuit Court.
Got it. Another utterly unsupported claim, just like the one in Pennsylvania, that a Trump appointed federal judge just threw out.

Did you see the margins in the states that mattered? Ya, those people would never have made the effort to vote at the polls.
Your vote doesn’t count because I don’t deem you worthy enough to have a vote counted the same as mine.

Yes those vulnerable people probably would not have wanted to risk dying to vote, thankfully some States gave a hoot about all their citizens. All States matter.

Is it really that amazing that enough people hated Trump that they voted for Biden in such large numbers that Biden won?

Have you been asleep the past 4 years?

Sore loser.

Back
Top Bottom