• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden's Gender-Fluid Nuclear Official Charged With Felony Theft After Lying To Cops

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
So Team Biden has some real lowlifes who like to steal luggage. What a model citizen.

——-

A senior Department of Energy official was charged with felony theft after stealing a piece of luggage from the Minneapolis airport in September - shortly before taking a leave of absence.

Sam Brinton, a gender-fluid nuclear expert who in 2015defended underage gay prostitution website "Rentboy.com," allegedly took a Vera Bradley suitcase worth $2,325 from the luggage carousel at the Minneapolis St. Paul Airport (MSP) on September 16, Fox News reports, citing a criminal complaint filed Oct. 16 in Minnesota state court.

So Team Biden has some real lowlifes who like to steal luggage. What a model citizen.

——-

A senior Department of Energy official was charged with felony theft after stealing a piece of luggage from the Minneapolis airport in September - shortly before taking a leave of absence.

Sam Brinton, a gender-fluid nuclear expert who in 2015defended underage gay prostitution website "Rentboy.com," allegedly took a Vera Bradley suitcase worth $2,325 from the luggage carousel at the Minneapolis St. Paul Airport (MSP) on September 16, Fox News reports, citing a criminal complaint filed Oct. 16 in Minnesota state court.

This is the reason we wonder about the gender question.

Hard to catch this criminal because witnesses can't generate a good description.

I think Sam was set-up. Seriously, no gender-fluid person could possibly resist a Vera Bradley suitcase slowly passing by on a carousel.

That's funny, but also points to how crazy this story really is.

The most insane part of this failed caper is that he didn't seem to realize that the airports, ya know.. tracks luggage and use security cameras.

I'm guessing he's probably regretting looking so distinctive now. 😆

The most insane part of this failed caper is that he didn't seem to realize that the airports, ya know.. tracks luggage and use security cameras.

But what courage

That's what bothers you so much, huh? Can't be the criminality, not for a Trumpist, even if you are just trolling away again.

Hahah! Funny that YOU have to edit out the rest of the post to make your dishonest statement....

So are we only supposed to affirm a person's gender up until they commit a felony? :rolleyes:

Someone in the Government system did a piss poor job vetting this guy. It's not like it wasn't obvious he makes poor decisions.

It has been placed on leave and is facing up to 5 years in prison.

All news stories should begin with the person's('IT's') sexual and/or gender status and political affiliation to make sure they don't need killed. Maybe even their net worth and recent tax statements!

No, the most insane part is that it went to an airport to steal luggage and wear the women’s clothing inside…and this is who the Biden Administration determined was fit to decide what happens to the nation’s nuclear waste.

Last edited:

Biden's Gender-Fluid Nuclear Official Charged With Felony Theft After Lying To Cops​

What makes this person "Biden's"? Are all U.S. Government employees Biden's? He's personally responsible for all of them and the acts they commit?

Biden's Gender-Fluid Nuclear Official Charged With Felony Theft After Lying To Cops​

What makes this person "Biden's"? Are all U.S. Government employees Biden's? He's personally responsible for all of them and the acts they commit?
It is a Biden appointee.

Two issues
Defending an underage gay prostitution website?
A suitcase worth $2,325? What is it made of?

It is a Biden appointee.
You sure about that? The Dispatch says, "Sam Brinton is a deputy assistant secretary, but he is not a “Biden nominee.’" https://thedispatch.com/article/fact-checking-claims-that-biden-hired/

The NY Post doesn't refer to this person as an appointee, and they almost certainly would if they could. https://nypost.com/2022/11/28/non-b...rged-with-stealing-womans-luggage-at-airport/

Could you provide a link showing this person to be a Biden appointee?

Edit, I found this from Twitter - "To clarify, I am not a Biden appointee (despite what was reported) and instead serve as a career employee in the Senior Executive Service - I intend to be serving my country in this role through many many presidencies." (I don't have a Twitter account, so I can't post the entire message).

Even if this person is an appointee (which seems in doubt), the Biden Administration is responsible for some 4000 appointees. According to Wikipedia, "According to the United States Office of Government Ethics, a political appointee is "any employee who is appointed by the President, the Vice President, or agency head".[1] As of 2016, there were around 4,000 political appointment positions which an incoming administration needs to review, and fill or confirm, of which about 1,200 require Senate confirmation.[2][3]". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_appointments_in_the_United_States

IMO, it's unreasonable to blame Biden for the actions of some 4000 people.

Last edited:
You sure about that? The Dispatch says, "Sam Brinton is a deputy assistant secretary, but he is not a “Biden nominee.’" https://thedispatch.com/article/fact-checking-claims-that-biden-hired/

The NY Post doesn't refer to this person as an appointee, and they almost certainly would if they could. https://nypost.com/2022/11/28/non-b...rged-with-stealing-womans-luggage-at-airport/

Even if this person is an appointee (which seems in doubt), the Biden Administration is responsible for some 4000 appointees. According to Wikipedia, "According to the United States Office of Government Ethics, a political appointee is "any employee who is appointed by the President, the Vice President, or agency head".[1] As of 2016, there were around 4,000 political appointment positions which an incoming administration needs to review, and fill or confirm, of which about 1,200 require Senate confirmation.[2][3]". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_appointments_in_the_United_States

It’s not unreasonable to blame Biden for his total lack of judgement in appointing a mentally disturbed creature to decide the fate of the nation’s nuclear waste.

That's what bothers you so much, huh? Can't be the criminality, not for a Trumpist, even if you are just trolling away again.
Obviously mentally unbalanced people are prone to crime and should never be allowed in a position of public trust.

Open practice of sexual degeneracy should be a permanent bar to any government office, if not involuntary commitment

It is perfectly reasonable, there is no way Biden didn’t know this degenerate was being hired for a public position

It’s not unreasonable to blame Biden for his total lack of judgement in appointing a mentally disturbed creature to decide the fate of the nation’s nuclear waste.
Here's what Sam Briton says on Twitter, "To clarify, I am not a Biden appointee (despite what was reported) and instead serve as a career employee in the Senior Executive Service - I intend to be serving my country in this role through many many presidencies."

Again, I see no reason to think Biden was involved in this person obtaining this position.

Your Yahoo Life article seems to assume all U.S. Government employees hired during Biden's presidency are "Biden's". Just like the OP.

Last edited:
Someone in the Government system did a piss poor job vetting this guy. It's not like it wasn't obvious he makes poor decisions.
Oh, is there some criminal background you have proof of but neglected to tell everyone?

Back
Top Bottom