• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden's Election Strategy

rjay

Rocket Surgeon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
What are your thoughts concerning the Biden campaign?

Is the Hid'n Biden plan working? To me I think it has been a good strategy so far. I don't know how much longer he can keep it up. The first debate is this week, that may spell the end of the hid'n Biden strategy.

I think it's (hiding in the basement) working great. I think playing senile is also working out well. On debate night he's gonna bust out his Superman outfit (otherwise known as PJs) and surprise Trump with his superior debate skills. (Then he'll have to be helped back to his basement until the next debate is scheduled -- unless his handlers think it's too risky).

Isn't it ironic that those who support a morbidly obese man who can barely walk down a ramp and needs two tiny orange hands to lift a glass of water keep going on about how frail and senile Biden is because what, he's had a lifelong stutter?

I also can see where this 'hiding' narrative comes from.

Apart from the bruised egos of those who support 'bunker boy' who literally did hide in a basement, emerging only to gas his own citizens for a cheesy Bible photo op, it has been noted Biden has been comparatively quiet: though he has been to town halls, given speeches, pressers and interviews, He doesn't feel the need for giant Nuremburg Rallies every week in the middle of a deadly pandemic.

Biden also seems to be following the cunning yet time-tested Deep State Pedocrat strategy of undermining Donald Trump just by letting him run his own fat f***ing mouth and dig himself deeper. We've yet to see if it's the winning strategy but sometimes the less said the better.

Is the Hid'n Biden plan working? To me I think it has been a good strategy so far. I don't know how much longer he can keep it up. The first debate is this week, that may spell the end of the hid'n Biden strategy.

He currently has a ~80% chance to win the election and has been polling consistently in the +6 to +8 range so I think his strategy is working great.

It can’t work without the cooperation of the media. They are not discussing his platform, either. I will be shocked if the country votes for a Trojan Horse candidate. If they do, it’s going to be a mess.

Given the Russia Hoax, this election is also a referendum on the domestic reach of the intelligence services, as well as big data, and big green.

Memo to self: stay in bonds.

Unless you watch Fox News constantly .. you would know Biden is not hiding. I’ve seen him speak on many occasions. Sorry if you don’t get a clear picture watching trump TV 24/7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can’t work without the cooperation of the media. They are not discussing his platform, either. I will be shocked if the country votes for a Trojan Horse candidate. If they do, it’s going to be a mess.

Given the Russia Hoax, this election is also a referendum on the domestic reach of the intelligence services, as well as big data, and big green.

Memo to self: stay in bonds.

LOL Who is discussing the non-existent GOP platform? Trump has nothing but more of the same chaos and death. As for the "Russian hoax", Putin is at is again and is helping Trump. You guys are such patsies and fools that you keep denying the obvious truth. Why can't you admit that you like Putin and don't care that Trump is taking orders from him? Man up and stop being such wimps that you have to hide your true feelings. You are not fooling anyone Komrade.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/chi...preads-disinformation-biden/story?id=72241806

Last edited:
Isn't it ironic that those who support a morbidly obese man who can barely walk down a ramp and needs two tiny orange hands to lift a glass of water keep going on about how frail and senile Biden is because what, he's had a lifelong stutter?

I also can see where this 'hiding' narrative comes from.

Apart from the bruised egos of those who support 'bunker boy' who literally did hide in a basement, emerging only to gas his own citizens for a cheesy Bible photo op, it has been noted Biden has been comparatively quiet: though he has been to town halls, given speeches, pressers and interviews, He doesn't feel the need for giant Nuremburg Rallies every week in the middle of a deadly pandemic.

Biden also seems to be following the cunning yet time-tested Deep State Pedocrat strategy of undermining Donald Trump just by letting him run his own fat f***ing mouth and dig himself deeper. We've yet to see if it's the winning strategy but sometimes the less said the better.

The entirety of Trump's campaign and administration is a testament to the power of Propaganda.

The entirety of Trump's campaign and administration is a testament to the power of Propaganda.
And would you expect anything less from a Administration taking orders from the former head of the KGB? The KGB spent its entire existence studying propaganda and the weaknesses of the USA.

He currently has a ~80% chance to win the election and has been polling consistently in the +6 to +8 range so I think his strategy is working great.
you said the same thing about clinton how did that work out?

And would you expect anything less from a Administration taking orders from the former head of the KGB? The KGB spent its entire existence studying propaganda and the weaknesses of the USA.
clinton didn't win you are confused again.

yawn says the party of thar is all thet have is propaganda. your projections are a failure as always.

I am sounding like a broken here, but Biden is not hiding. He ran a virtual front porch campaign and is now touring the country due to the lifting of covid19 restrictions.

It also should be noted that front porch campaigns have been highly successful in the past.

Is the election strategy of the guy who's winning working?

I think his handlers are going to have him behind a monitor for the debate in the name of " viral awareness " or some such BS where they have the technology to compensate on the spot for Joe's mental lapses & decline .

Is the election strategy of the guy who's winning working?
Oh it's working alright , at least as much as Obama's nationally lauded and declared " Third Term" winning horse Hillary was in 2016.

He will continue the strategy. If it is working and the media, the corporations the internet giants are all for Biden, why wouldn't he just ride the wave to the finish line.

you said the same thing about clinton how did that work out?

Always sad when Trump supporters try to reference the 2016 polling as if it was wrong when in fact the polls were incredibly accurate in predicting the popular vote that Clinton won. We now have data models that aggregate state-wide polling that also shows probability of EC wins which shows Biden at ~80% chance to win.

Wow, almost as high as Hillary.

Always sad when Trump supporters try to reference the 2016 polling as if it was wrong when in fact the polls were incredibly accurate in predicting the popular vote that Clinton won. We now have data models that aggregate state-wide polling that also shows probability of EC wins which shows Biden at ~80% chance to win.

We had those last time, too. They were wrong.

Back
Top Bottom