• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden's Election Strategy

I think it's (hiding in the basement) working great. I think playing senile is also working out well. On debate night he's gonna bust out his Superman outfit (otherwise known as PJs) and surprise Trump with his superior debate skills. (Then he'll have to be helped back to his basement until the next debate is scheduled -- unless his handlers think it's too risky).

Can you please post a picture of Biden's basement? I've never seen it but you have it.

What are your thoughts concerning the Biden campaign?

Is the Hid'n Biden plan working? To me I think it has been a good strategy so far. I don't know how much longer he can keep it up. The first debate is this week, that may spell the end of the hid'n Biden strategy.

For the most part he's doing fine not being out in front of large crowds. Trump is committing an unimaginable number of unforced errors. He's basically handing it over to Biden.

I don't know that it's a strategy so much as him not being physically able to maintain a grueling campaign schedule.

Because you don’t deserve the truth. You can’t handle it.

I can handle it well. Which is why I called out your lie.

Biden hasn't been in his basement on camera once, in spite of what you cult leader Father Trump has told you.

I can handle it well. Which is why I called out your lie.

Biden hasn't been in his basement on camera once, in spite of what you cult leader Father Trump has told you.
Biden has hosted virtual fundraisers and townhalls from a basement studio in his Wilmington, Delaware home while he remains socially distanced.
I guess the factcheckers are also liars.

What are your thoughts concerning the Biden campaign?

Is the Hid'n Biden plan working? To me I think it has been a good strategy so far. I don't know how much longer he can keep it up. The first debate is this week, that may spell the end of the hid'n Biden strategy.

What? The
Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself
Strategy? An absolute truism. Biden/Harris playing brilliantly. Biden does not have to win the Presidency, he just needs to continue to let Trump make the case that he is unfit for office.

I heard that Biden's first executive order when in office will be revoking trumps $30 billion tax break for the riches 2%

Back
Top Bottom