• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden's despicable,divisive white supremacy lieslies

Biden warns against white supremacists, and you say he is dividing us? What do you think are the two sides here exactly?
Its a red herring

Didn't say anything resembling that. Just look at the tone of the posts you are trying to respond to. In fact just look at the tone of the thread title.

this is a confirmation bias thread, a veritable mental daisy chain. I doubt you will be able spoil their party. You are certainly welcome to try though.

The tone has white backlash written all over it.

I feel Biden is pandering at the expense of the most vunerable.

He's stirring up the negoes?

I'm truly touched by your concern for them.

Its a red herring
So you’re saying all of Trump’s intelligence were warning against a red herring?

After a massacre like this, we’re just supposed to ignore the issue issue and pretend it doesn’t exist, for fear of “dividing us”?

Our white posters feel that black folks are happy that we gave them a segregated ghetto to live in and would be completely contend to be murdered by white supremacists, but Biden is riling them up.

"We have to refuse to live in a country where black people going about a weekly grocery shopping can be gunned down by weapons of war deployed in a racist cause ..."
Our wonderful President is 100% right. As usual.

I am sure, therefore, that his Administration will not only punish White Supremacists but also [fill in the name of a different ethnicity] Supremacists who go around beating up and even killing Asian (and sometimes Jewish) people that are just walking down the street or taking the subway.

Thank goodness that we have such a fair-minded dynamic leader.

"Look, we've seen the mass shootings in Charleston, South Carolina; El Paso, Texas; in Pittsburgh. Last year, in Atlanta. This week, in Dallas, Texas, and now in Buffalo. In Buffalo, New York. White supremacy is a poison. It's a poison. It really is. Running through our body politic. And it's been allowed to fester and grow right in front of our eyes. No more. I mean, no more. We need to say as clearly and forcefully as we can that the ideology of white supremacy has no place in America. None ...

"Look, the American experiment in democracy is in a danger like it hasn't been in my lifetime. It's in danger this hour. Hate and fear are being given too much oxygen by those who pretend to love America, but who don't understand America. ...

"Now is the time for the people of all races, from every background, to speak up as a majority in America and reject white supremacy ...

"We have to refuse to live in a country where black people going about a weekly grocery shopping can be gunned down by weapons of war deployed in a racist cause ..."

So, then, our hate-fomenting president mentioned six examples of "white supremacist" shootings. A total of two, one of them seven years ago, involved a white racist shooting black people. One involved a sex addict killing sex workers. One involved a black man shooting Asian people. One involved an antisemite targeting Jews. And one was a black man who shot Asian-Americans.

With these examples, Biden went to a grieving black community to lie to them in order to stir up anger in them about the alleged scourge of white supremacist violence in this country.

But remember-Trump divided the country.
Ummm... calling out violent, murdering extremists is "divisive" on what planet?

It's getting sad to watch the democrat party devolve in such a way.....because they have nothing to run on or to present something of value to the American People, they have gone to fear, hatred, and divisive politics. I know their devoted base will believe whatever they say.....bots in action....but the majority of America sees "white supremacy" as a small contingency within our country, and not the greatest threat to our country, as they are spewing. The left must keep the black man angry at the white man.....it has always been a high priority for them.

What happened in Buffalo was a horrific tragedy by a young man, caught up into crazy ideas and thoughts, driving him to killing innocent people.....but they are trying to paint the picture, that this is the Republican Party, when nothing is further from the truth. They have seen their black support start to swain, so here it comes....out comes Biden, spread the fear and hatred, get the base fired up against the white man......whew!....it's crazy to watch. I don't know who is more insane.....the shooter or those who fall for the bullcrap from the left.
Pretty sure he didn't say anything about republicans or conservatives.

You feeling guilty about something?

duhhh. Isn't it obvious?
It must be pretty disheartening to a white supremacist to be called out like the president like that. Did he hurt your feelings?

Right wingers can lie and lie and defelct and project all you want. NOthing will change the fact right wingers are selfish, racists, shitty people. So project away

lol. Biden didn't say anything about Republicans. You got a guilty conscience.

Biden and the left have been equating "white supremacy" to Republicans for a long time, now......stop being dishonest.

duhhh. Isn't it obvious?

Not really. The only way this makes any sense is that the OP is a white supremacist who is feeling “divided” out from the rest of the country by getting called out by Biden.

It's getting sad to watch the democrat party devolve in such a way.....because they have nothing to run on or to present something of value to the American People, they have gone to fear, hatred, and divisive politics. I know their devoted base will believe whatever they say.....bots in action....but the majority of America sees "white supremacy" as a small contingency within our country, and not the greatest threat to our country, as they are spewing. The left must keep the black man angry at the white man.....it has always been a high priority for them.

-snip- I don't know who is more insane.....the shooter or those who fall for the bullcrap from the left.
It is a convenient "reform" since Trump's openly racist birther, "campaign" that racists have been emboldened to
"come out," so brazenly and "matter of fact". The projection they're doing is icing on the cake.

By the way, it's the democratic party and it is not "spewing". I appreciate you posting so openly about your beliefs!

Fact Check: Did Christopher Wray Say White Supremacy is Biggest Domestic Terror Threat?​

BY JULIA MARNIN ON 3/2/21
"...True...
Racially motivated violent extremism cases are the biggest part of the FBI's domestic terrorism portfolio. White supremacy is the biggest part of its racially motivated violent extremism cases.."

Watchdog finds Trump DHS altered, delayed report ... - The Hill

https://thehill.com › policy › national-security › 34761...
May 3, 2022— Former acting DHS Secretary Chad Wolf ... A Tuesday report from DHS's Office of Inspector General concluded ...

DHS draft document: White supremacists are greatest terror ...

https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/09/04 › white-...

Sep 4, 2020 None of the DHS drafts POLITICO reviewed referred to a threat from Antifa, ...

Link to cached page of this article :
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/01/trumps-wolfs-unsubstantiated-claims-investigations-carry-more-than-whiff-politics/
September 1, 2020
"...both President Trump and acting homeland security secretary Chad Wolf claimed to confirm investigations on some massively provocative topics related to unrest in the ongoing racial-justice demonstrations.

Trump offered a particularly bizarre and unsubstantiated claim that the Justice Department is investigating some kind of plane full of unsavory characters allegedly flown in to foment unrest during the Republican National Convention..."

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/2020_10_06_homeland-threat-assessment.pdf
Homeland Threat Assessment October 2020
.pdf page, 3/26

"Foreword
In my role as Acting Secretary, I receive intelligence, operational, law enforcement, and other information on a daily basis.
• Among DVEs, racially and ethnically motivated violent extremists—specifically white supremacist extremists9 (WSEs)—will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland. .
• WSEs have demonstrated longstanding intent to target racial and religious minorities, members of the LGBTQ+ community, politicians, .. Since 2018, they have conducted more lethal attacks in the United States than any other DVE movement..."

Homeland Threat Assessment October 2020 - .pdf page 19/26

"9 Homegrown White Supremist Extremist (WSE): A group or individual who facilitates or engages in acts of unlawful violence directed at the federal government, ethnic minorities, or Jewish persons in support of their belief that Caucasians are intellectually and morally superior to other races and/or their perception that the government is controlled by Jewish persons."

Last edited:
Pretty sure he didn't say anything about republicans or conservatives.

You feeling guilty about something?

No, just sick and tired of hearing democrats constantly accuse the right of being "racists", "white supremacists", "domestic terrorists", and on and on. None of which is true, but you already know that, so just deflect and deny.....okay, we got it.

"Look, we've seen the mass shootings in Charleston, South Carolina; El Paso, Texas; in Pittsburgh. Last year, in Atlanta. This week, in Dallas, Texas, and now in Buffalo. In Buffalo, New York. White supremacy is a poison. It's a poison. It really is. Running through our body politic. And it's been allowed to fester and grow right in front of our eyes. No more. I mean, no more. We need to say as clearly and forcefully as we can that the ideology of white supremacy has no place in America. None ...

"Look, the American experiment in democracy is in a danger like it hasn't been in my lifetime. It's in danger this hour. Hate and fear are being given too much oxygen by those who pretend to love America, but who don't understand America. ...

"Now is the time for the people of all races, from every background, to speak up as a majority in America and reject white supremacy ...

So, then, our hate-fomenting president mentioned six examples of "white supremacist" shootings. A total of two, one of them seven years ago, involved a white racist shooting black people. One involved a sex addict killing sex workers. One involved a black man shooting Asian people. One involved an antisemite targeting Jews. And one was a black man who shot Asian-Americans.

With these examples, Biden went to a grieving black community to lie to them in order to stir up anger in them about the alleged scourge of white supremacist violence in this country.

Where this thread belongs
CBD37633-BC2F-44B1-B975-DEB7EA0B7875.gif

It is a convenient "reform" since Trump's openly racist birther, "campaign" that racists have been emboldened to
"come out," so brazenly and "matter of fact". The projection they're doing is icing on the cake.

By the way, it's the democratic party and it is not "spewing". I appreciate you posting so openly about your beliefs!

Fact Check: Did Christopher Wray Say White Supremacy is Biggest Domestic Terror Threat?​

BY JULIA MARNIN ON 3/2/21
"...True...
Racially motivated violent extremism cases are the biggest part of the FBI's domestic terrorism portfolio. White supremacy is the biggest part of its racially motivated violent extremism cases.."

Watchdog finds Trump DHS altered, delayed report ... - The Hill

https://thehill.com › policy › national-security › 34761...
May 3, 2022— Former acting DHS Secretary Chad Wolf ... A Tuesday report from DHS's Office of Inspector General concluded ...

DHS draft document: White supremacists are greatest terror ...

https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/09/04 › white-...

Sep 4, 2020 None of the DHS drafts POLITICO reviewed referred to a threat from Antifa, ...

Link to cached page of this article :
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/01/trumps-wolfs-unsubstantiated-claims-investigations-carry-more-than-whiff-politics/
September 1, 2020
"...both President Trump and acting homeland security secretary Chad Wolf claimed to confirm investigations on some massively provocative topics related to unrest in the ongoing racial-justice demonstrations.

Trump offered a particularly bizarre and unsubstantiated claim that the Justice Department is investigating some kind of plane full of unsavory characters allegedly flown in to foment unrest during the Republican National Convention..."

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/2020_10_06_homeland-threat-assessment.pdf
Homeland Threat Assessment October 2020
.pdf page, 3/26

"Foreword
In my role as Acting Secretary, I receive intelligence, operational, law enforcement, and other information on a daily basis.
• Among DVEs, racially and ethnically motivated violent extremists—specifically white supremacist extremists9 (WSEs)—will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland. .
• WSEs have demonstrated longstanding intent to target racial and religious minorities, members of the LGBTQ+ community, politicians, .. Since 2018, they have conducted more lethal attacks in the United States than any other DVE movement..."

Homeland Threat Assessment October 2020 - .pdf page 19/26

"9 Homegrown White Supremist Extremist (WSE): A group or individual who facilitates or engages in acts of unlawful violence directed at the federal government, ethnic minorities, or Jewish persons in support of their belief that Caucasians are intellectually and morally superior to other races and/or their perception that the government is controlled by Jewish persons."

The problem which I'm attempting to articulate is not "white supremacy" in itself.....we all know they exist. The demoncratic party is pushing the "false narrative" that their political opponent (Republicans) are white supremacists and racists......it's a lie, a farce. The followers or moreso cultists of the left take this type of narrative, take it to heart, and believe it wholeheartedly. Personally, I've known far more democrats who are "white supremacists" and "racists", than Republicans.

He's addressing to his voters. For sure he is not counting on White voters.

Agree. No one has ever decided this country like Trump has.
This post is a perfect example.

What happened in Buffalo was a horrific tragedy by a young man, caught up into crazy ideas and thoughts, driving him to killing innocent people.....but they are trying to paint the picture, that this is the Republican Party, when nothing is further from the truth. They have seen their black support start to swain, so here it comes....out comes Biden, spread the fear and hatred, get the base fired up against the white man......whew!....it's crazy to watch. I don't know who is more insane.....the shooter or those who fall for the bullcrap from the left.
You have a point, though. That Donald Trump was such a uniter. I'm sure history will label him so.

.......but Democrats still believe in elections so they are still way less dangerous to our democracy than Republicans. It is sad that that is all it takes to be the least dangerous party.

You have a point, though. That Donald Trump was such a uniter. I'm sure history will label him so.

.......but Democrats still believe in elections so they are still way less dangerous to our democracy than Republicans. It is sad that that is all it takes to be the least dangerous party.

Federalizing elections is the epitome of "voter suppression" and removing the power of the vote away from the people and the states they live. The Republicans are merely fostering up the reliability of our election processes to make them more legit and true, so people can feel assured their vote, once submitted will be counted and counted correctly. The democrats could care less, as in 2020, we've seen the left use ballot harvesters in states wherein it's against the law, on video counting the same ballots over and over, video evidence in suppressing the right of Republicans in viewing the processing of ballots, deceitfully and in some cases illegally had election rules and laws changed prior to the election, uses their propaganda arm to suppress important information voters should witness, etc......the democrats don't give a damn about our elections, it's about retaining power and control.

Back
Top Bottom