• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden's cheat sheet, seriously

That is very, very sad. :(
Ten states of highest average adult education level and not one of the majorities in those states voted for Trump in 2020.
After that, leading a seditious conspiracy, he fomented an insurrection resulting in the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol
and was impeached a second time. Swallowing his party whole, an unprecedented development by a losing incumbent who
had lost the popular vote a second time, he and his party circled the drain until a dawn raid of the home of his former, white
house call logs described, "acting Attorney General Clark," was carried out by the FBI, in the midst of a series of televised congressional
investigation hearings featured an uninterrupted parade of former Trump appointed officials, all testifying under oath, throwing him
under the bus.

Stay tuned...trust our judgment. we got this! "Murdoch media" are not going to present the details on this page. instead, they amuse YOU.

- Natives and residents of the voting majority in the ten best educated U.S. states

"It was nearly six years ago when Donald Trump made a comment at a Florida rally he probably wishes he could take back.

“The mob takes the Fifth Amendment,” the then-candidate said at the time, deriding those who assert their right against self-incrimination. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

It was a rhetorical question that came to mind during yesterday’s Jan. 6 committee hearing, as Vice Chair Liz Cheney thanked the witnesses for participating in the proceedings. From the transcript:

t’s been an honor to spend time with you and with our previous witnesses here today. To date, more than 30 witnesses called before this committee have not done what you’ve done, but have invoked their Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination.”

That number stood out, in part because it’s such a large total, and in part because it’s much higher than we previously knew..."

https://www.cnn.com › 2022 › 06 › 23 › politics › jeffrey-clark › index.html

Jeffrey Clark: Feds search home of former DOJ official who pushed Trump ...

Today- Yesterday more than a dozen DOJ law enforcement officials searched Jeff Clark's house in a pre-dawn raid, put him in the streets in his pajamas, and took his electronic devices. All because Jeff ...

Radio station reporting in a "bumble****" town in Flyover country, AL :

https://weisradio.com › 2022 › 06 › 23 › high-drama-as-jan-6-hearing-details-trumps-effort-to-corrupt-justice-department

High drama as Jan. 6 hearing details Trump's effort to corrupt Justice ...

Today According to call logs displayed by the committee, the White House had already begun referring to Jeffrey Clark as "acting attorney general" on Jan. 3, 2021 — despite Jeff Rosen, who wouldn't fall in line with election fraud conspiracies, actually serving as acting attorney general.

June 23, 2022
1656015287558.png

Why it matters: The panel revealed how one member in particular, Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.), served as a go-between for DOJ official Jeffrey Clark and the White House.
"Perry also texted Meadows a link to a video about an unfounded conspiracy theory that Italy meddled in the 2020 election, asking: “Why can’t we just work with the Italian government?”
Perry was one of the members previously revealed by the committee to have reached out to the White House for a pardon..."

Last edited:
Did he have to write it twice?

Ten states of highest average adult education level and not one of the majorities in those states voted for Trump in 2020.
After that, leading a seditious conspiracy, he fomented an insurrection resulting in the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol
and was impeached a second time. Swallowing his party whole, an unprecedented development by a losing incumbent who
had lost the popular vote a second time, he and his party circled the drain until a dawn raid of the home of his former, white
house call logs described, "acting Attorney General Clark," was carried out by the FBI, in the midst of a series of televised congressional
investigation hearings featured an uninterrupted parade of former Trump appointed officials, all testifying under oath, throwing him
under the bus.

Stay tuned...trust our judgment. we got this! "Murdoch media" are not going to present the details on this page. instead, they amuse YOU.

- Natives and residents of the voting majority in the ten best educated U.S. states

"It was nearly six years ago when Donald Trump made a comment at a Florida rally he probably wishes he could take back.

“The mob takes the Fifth Amendment,” the then-candidate said at the time, deriding those who assert their right against self-incrimination. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

It was a rhetorical question that came to mind during yesterday’s Jan. 6 committee hearing, as Vice Chair Liz Cheney thanked the witnesses for participating in the proceedings. From the transcript:

That number stood out, in part because it’s such a large total, and in part because it’s much higher than we previously knew..."

https://www.cnn.com › 2022 › 06 › 23 › politics › jeffrey-clark › index.html

Jeffrey Clark: Feds search home of former DOJ official who pushed Trump ...

Today- Yesterday more than a dozen DOJ law enforcement officials searched Jeff Clark's house in a pre-dawn raid, put him in the streets in his pajamas, and took his electronic devices. All because Jeff ...

https://weisradio.com › 2022 › 06 › 23 › high-drama-as-jan-6-hearing-details-trumps-effort-to-corrupt-justice-department

High drama as Jan. 6 hearing details Trump's effort to corrupt Justice ...

Today According to call logs displayed by the committee, the White House had already begun referring to Jeffrey Clark as "acting attorney general" on Jan. 3, 2021 — despite Jeff Rosen, who wouldn't fall in line with election fraud conspiracies, actually serving as acting attorney general.

June 23, 2022
1656015287558.png

Why it matters: The panel revealed how one member in particular, Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.), served as a go-between for DOJ official Jeffrey Clark and the White House.
"Perry also texted Meadows a link to a video about an unfounded conspiracy theory that Italy meddled in the 2020 election, asking: “Why can’t we just work with the Italian government?”
Perry was one of the members previously revealed by the committee to have reached out to the White House for a pardon..."
Honest question.
Do you think whataboutisms are a good debate tactic or do they just scream of desperation?

Honest question.
Do you think whataboutisms are a good debate tactic or do they just scream of desperation?
Honest answer.... you didn't read the post, which is a presentation of the contrast of "caught with its thumb up its ass," winger Murdoch media in what it is emphasizing in its reporting (distracting), versus what it should be reporting, if the NY Post was a NEWSpaper. I included reporting on the website of
WEIS radio in Centre, AL, to support my point.
-snip- Stay tuned...trust our judgment. we got this! "Murdoch media" are not going to present the details on this page. instead, they amuse YOU. -snip-

That's great!

Has Joe Biden repeatedly lied to the American people or blatantly ignored a pandemic or bullied via social media or appointed greedy and unqualified cronies to key positions or put his family sans security clearances in key positions in the West Wing?

Nope. So, I'm good.
Yes he has repeatedly lied to the American people, about inflation, about Afghanistan, about gasoline prices, about supply chain, about serving as an American President representing those who did not vote for me as much as those who did. He has repeatedly been a bully to reporters asking questions he doesn't like, he has numerous unqualified appointees in his administration starting with VP, sec of transportation, sec of treasury, Sec of State, the list is long. He helped his son become a millionaire by accepting foreign dollars, Ukraine, Russia, China.

Honest answer.... you didn't read the post, which is a presentation of the contrast of "caught with its thumb up its ass," winger Murdoch media in what it is emphasizing in its reporting (distracting), versus what it should be reporting, if the NY Post was a NEWSpaper. I included reporting on the website of
WEIS radio in Centre, AL, to support my point.
So it’s not whataboutism because you don’t know what the topic of the thread is. That’s your answer not sue that is really any better.

Book smarts do not necessarily equal a lick of common sense or functional intelligence.

Some of the most academically gifted individuals I’ve ever known are complete and total idiots with regards to anything outside their field of academic study.

Not saying that voting for/against Trump equals common sense…but maybe, just maybe, one day we will stop equivocating academics with functional intelligence and “smarts”. The two are not directly correlated.

I always chuckle when people mention levels of academic “achievement” as though it means “smart”.

Book smarts do not necessarily equal a lick of common sense or functional intelligence.

Some of the most academically gifted individuals I’ve ever known are complete and total idiots with regards to anything outside their field of academic study.

Not saying that voting for/against Trump equals common sense…but maybe, just maybe, one day we will stop equivocating academics with functional intelligence and “smarts”. The two are not directly correlated.

I always chuckle when people mention levels of academic “achievement” as though it means “smart”.
I've know a lot more uneducated people without common sense than educated.

Furthermore from my experience people that make a big deal out of "book smart" people not having "common sense" are usually jealous of their higher level of education.

Yes he has repeatedly lied to the American people, about inflation, about Afghanistan, about gasoline prices, about supply chain, about serving as an American President representing those who did not vote for me as much as those who did. He has repeatedly been a bully to reporters asking questions he doesn't like, he has numerous unqualified appointees in his administration starting with VP, sec of transportation, sec of treasury, Sec of State, the list is long. He helped his son become a millionaire by accepting foreign dollars, Ukraine, Russia, China.
The accidental gift of the Trump presidency is that he lowered the presidential standards bar so low that even less than stellar performances will shine in comparison.

I've know a lot more uneducated people without common sense than educated.

Furthermore from my experience people that make a big deal out of "book smart" people not having "common sense" are usually jealous of their higher level of education.
Eh, want my degrees? I’ll send them to you. Not really that important to me.

And what degrees are those? I notice you didn't mention any. Not like I can trust what an anonymous poster says anyway.

And what degrees are those? I notice you didn't mention any. Not like I can trust what an anonymous poster says anyway.
Ooh…you interested?

Drexel University. Class of 2001.

Think you could pass for a Dragon?

Ooh…you interested?

Drexel University. Class of 2001.

Think you could pass for a Dragon?
Looks like one degree. I thought you said, "Eh, want my degrees? I’ll send them to you."
I guess you exaggerated "Eh."

Looks like one degree. I thought you said, "Eh, want my degrees? I’ll send them to you."
I guess you exaggerated "Eh."
Nope. Earned my BS and MS simultaneously in 4 years - sorry to disappoint.

That would make 2 degreeS.

In case math is hard.

This is comical.

It's like they are dealing with a 3rd grader. They even have to capitalize 'YOU' so he understand.
You obviously have zero idea of how they did much worse for Trump so he could attempt to hold a press conference.

Look up in the thread, see the picture?

Here are the fives states with lowest average level of adult education, they all voted in the majority for Trump in 2020.
They also all happen to "enjoy" the highest percentages of poverty (poverty level positions 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th)

Below them are the five states with highest average level of adult education, none voted in the majority for Trump in 2020.
The percentages living in poverty in those five states are 3rd, 5th, 6th, 8th, and 12th lowest.

America’s Richest and Poorest States – Page 3 – 24/7 Wall St.

Source: ferrantraite / Getty Images45. New Mexico > Median household income: $51,945 > Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 27.7% (10th lowest) > Poverty rate: 18.2% (3rd highest) > Median home value: $180,900 (16th lowest) > Population: 2,096,829Source: Sean Pavone / Getty Images44...

247wallst.com

49. West Virginia
> Median household income:
$48,850
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 21.1% (the lowest)
> Poverty rate:
16.0% (6th highest)
> Median home value: $124,600 (the lowest)
> Population: 1,792,147

50. Mississippi
> income:
$45,792
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 22.3% (2nd lowest)
> Poverty (the highest)
> home value: $128,200 (2nd lowest)
> Population: 2,976,149

48. Arkansas
> income:
$48,952
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 23.3% (3rd lowest)
> Poverty : 16.2% (5th highest)
> home value: $136,200 (3rd lowest)
> Population: 3,017,804

47. Louisiana
> income:
$51,073
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 25.0% (4th lowest)
> Poverty : 19.0% (2nd highest)
> home value: $172,100 (13th lowest)
> Population: 4,648,794

44. Kentucky
> income:
$52,295
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 25.1% (5th lowest)
> Poverty : 16.3% (4th highest)
> home value: $151,700 (5th lowest)
> Population: 4,467,673

Five states with highest average adult education level :

2. Massachusetts (Only 3% of the pop. is uninsured for healthcare)
$85,843
> Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 45.0% (the highest)
> Poverty rate:
9.4% (8th lowest)
> Median home value: $418,600 (3rd highest)
> Population: 6,892,503

9. Colorado
$77,127
> Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 42.7% (2nd highest)
> Poverty rate:
9.3% (6th lowest — tied)
> Median home value: $394,600 (4th highest)
> Population: 5,758,736

3. New Jersey
$85,751
> Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 41.2% (3rd highest)
> Poverty rate:
9.2% (5th lowest)
> Median home value: $348,800 (7th highest)
> Population: 8,882,190

1. Maryland (2020 Election:

65.36% - Biden32.15% - Trump
> Median household income: $86,738
> Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 40.9% (4th highest)
> Poverty rate:
9.0% (3rd lowest — tied)
> Median home value: $332,500 (9th highest)
> Population: 6,045,680

6. Connecticut
$78,833
> Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 39.8% (5th highest)
> Poverty rate:
10.0% (12th lowest)
> Median home value: $280,700 (16th highest)
> Population: 3,565,287

Here are the fives states with lowest average level of adult education, they all voted in the majority for Trump in 2020.
They also all happen to "enjoy" the highest percentages of poverty (poverty level positions 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th)

Below them are the five states with highest average level of adult education, none voted in the majority for Trump in 2020.
The percentages living in poverty in those five states are 3rd, 5th, 6th, 8th, and 12th lowest.

America’s Richest and Poorest States – Page 3 – 24/7 Wall St.

Source: ferrantraite / Getty Images45. New Mexico > Median household income: $51,945 > Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 27.7% (10th lowest) > Poverty rate: 18.2% (3rd highest) > Median home value: $180,900 (16th lowest) > Population: 2,096,829Source: Sean Pavone / Getty Images44...

247wallst.com

49. West Virginia
> Median household income: $48,850
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 21.1% (the lowest)
> Poverty rate: 16.0% (6th highest)
> Median home value: $124,600 (the lowest)
> Population: 1,792,147

50. Mississippi
> income: $45,792
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 22.3% (2nd lowest)
> Poverty (the highest)
> home value: $128,200 (2nd lowest)
> Population: 2,976,149

48. Arkansas
> income: $48,952
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 23.3% (3rd lowest)
> Poverty : 16.2% (5th highest)
> home value: $136,200 (3rd lowest)
> Population: 3,017,804

47. Louisiana
> income: $51,073
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 25.0% (4th lowest)
> Poverty : 19.0% (2nd highest)
> home value: $172,100 (13th lowest)
> Population: 4,648,794

44. Kentucky
> income: $52,295
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 25.1% (5th lowest)
> Poverty : 16.3% (4th highest)
> home value: $151,700 (5th lowest)
> Population: 4,467,673

Five states with highest average adult education level :

2. Massachusetts (Only 3% of the pop. is uninsured for healthcare)
> Median household income: $85,843
> Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 45.0% (the highest)
> Poverty rate: 9.4% (8th lowest)
> Median home value: $418,600 (3rd highest)
> Population: 6,892,503

9. Colorado
> Median household income: $77,127
> Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 42.7% (2nd highest)
> Poverty rate: 9.3% (6th lowest — tied)
> Median home value: $394,600 (4th highest)
> Population: 5,758,736

3. New Jersey
> Median household income: $85,751
> Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 41.2% (3rd highest)
> Poverty rate: 9.2% (5th lowest)
> Median home value: $348,800 (7th highest)
> Population: 8,882,190

1. Maryland (2020 Election:

65.36% - Biden32.15% - Trump
> Median household income: $86,738
> Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 40.9% (4th highest)
> Poverty rate: 9.0% (3rd lowest — tied)
> Median home value: $332,500 (9th highest)
> Population: 6,045,680

6. Connecticut
> Median household income: $78,833
> Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 39.8% (5th highest)
> Poverty rate: 10.0% (12th lowest)
> Median home value: $280,700 (16th highest)
> Population: 3,565,287
And?

Ooh…you like lists and rankings.

Got it

You mean this?

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fb5ad0fdbea1f35b0c2d8b810b5f9066e%2F0%2FRTX4Y9VT.jpeg

Oh wait, that was trump speaking to the Parkland High School survivors.
LOL FAIL!!!!!!!

What Trump is holding in that photo are notes on topics he may wish to discuss. Something all people who are public speaking might use.

What Biden carries with him to a podium are INSTRUCTIONS written for him, always by somebody else. Sadly, because the poor man is suffering from advancing cognitive decline.

The theme of this thread doesn't rise above a 3rd grade level of childness

You mean this?

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fb5ad0fdbea1f35b0c2d8b810b5f9066e%2F0%2FRTX4Y9VT.jpeg

Oh wait, that was trump speaking to the Parkland High School survivors.
those are notes on points to make, very common in public speaking... they are not telling Trump to take HIS seat only.

Back
Top Bottom