• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden's " Black Economic Summit " Draws Hundreds Of Flies In Charlotte

Eatomus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Howard Hughes was a social butterfly compared to Biden's rare public sightings.no one shows.jpg
On a positive note for the campaign, the decided strategy to improve attendance by providing free doughnuts has yielded great results, hundreds of flies reportedly showing up for the free offerings .
You Go JOE!

Even with the reduced numbers due to strict social distancing the sound of the flies beating their wings was reportedly deafening once the the doughnuts were brought out .flies social distance.jpg

It seems the OP does nothing but troll and starts threads that do not invite debate.
I wouldn't be surprised if the source was a Russian IP address.

It seems the OP does nothing but troll and starts threads that do not invite debate.
I would certainly like to discuss the turnout , why are you afraid to ?
doughnut fly.jpg

I saw this same story on Hannity.

More flies are showing up at Joe’s events than people.

When you got nothing go ad hominem, eh? Wasn't the OP forcing black business people not to attend. It was Biden - :LOL:

Though sparse, the attendees were reported to be very excited .the fly.png

Great title. We all know that flies are attracted to BS.

I saw this same story on Hannity.

More flies are showing up at Joe’s events than people.

Well, it's true, he could be like Trump and holding super spreader events with hundreds or thousands packed elbow to elbow with no masks, because his followers are stupider than flies on dog crap, and believe it's worth risking their lives to see that fat, orange idiot in person.

Tough choice which is the better option for a presidential candidate!

Biden's economic plan would draw flies even without the donuts.

Cow manure.jpg

Biden's economic plan would draw flies even without the donuts.

View attachment 67296372

Plan? Trump does not know the meaning of the word. Here’s his plan:
4e5e0e5fcc11e310a42f8f95dcc001ef.jpg

I will give him credit for refining his plan though. Here’s the latest:

“But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we’d have a very, very solid, we would continue what we’re doing, we’d solidify what we’ve done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Plan? Trump does not know the meaning of the word. Here’s his plan:
4e5e0e5fcc11e310a42f8f95dcc001ef.jpg

I will give him credit for refining his plan though. Here’s the latest:

“But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we’d have a very, very solid, we would continue what we’re doing, we’d solidify what we’ve done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done.”

Thread's about Biden. "whataboutTrump" carry no weight.

Well, it's true, he could be like Trump and holding super spreader events with hundreds or thousands packed elbow to elbow with no masks, because his followers are stupider than flies on dog crap, and believe it's worth risking their lives to see that fat, orange idiot in person.

Tough choice which is the better option for a presidential candidate!
The better option is the candidate who is able to drawn more humans than flies to his events.

And who doesn't have to be put to bed by his campaign manager at 9 am.

Crowd size counts for rock concerts and movies. Presidents, not so much.

The better option is the candidate who is able to drawn more humans than flies to his events.

And who doesn't have to be put to bed by his campaign manager at 9 am.

Right, I agree. Who cares if a political rally kills off a few supporters. It's all worth it if it helps Trump!

MAGA BABY!!

Even with the reduced numbers due to strict social distancing the sound of the flies beating their wings was reportedly deafening once the the doughnuts were brought out .View attachment 67296266

Anyone have a clue why Trump Panty Sniffers lie as much as he does?

This picture is from a rally in June.

Something of worth in this troll thread, Joe Biden speaking at the summit.

Thread's about Biden. "whataboutTrump" carry no weight.

Nice try, but I don’t think anyone is biting on that one.

Back
Top Bottom