• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden's big bold talk

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Biden:
Putin knows that if I am president of the United States his days of tyranny and trying to intimidate the United States and those in eastern Europe are over. I'm going to stand up to him — he's a bully," Biden said in 2019.

Oops, looks like he was full of bullcrxp.

The Blaze. Dismissed.

The Demented One is so clueless now he almost warrants pity .

Humiliating for Americans to see Vlad the Impaler stick Sleepy like a fly.

I thought matters could never get worse than when he fled from Afghanistan like a scared little boy .

But they have .

Biden:
Putin knows that if I am president of the United States his days of tyranny and trying to intimidate the United States and those in eastern Europe are over. I'm going to stand up to him — he's a bully," Biden said in 2019.

Hey, feel free to go on over and jine up with a pro Ukraine militia if its that important to you, man up some orbs, get some skin in the game. I'm sure they'll find a job for you over there. You'll most likely even get to play with guns, although I notice many of our fabulous Gun Nuts lose a lot of their zest when the animals are actually firing back. Heh heh heh.
C'mon, walk the talk. Show Putin who he's screwing around with.

(he won't do it):LOL:

Biden:

What's this dumbassery?

Is Russia an awesome friend or is it an enemy?

Are you advocating for a U.S. invasion of Russia?

Or.... just throwing any old bull you can grasp at Biden because of a letter next to a name?

Checks out, can't think of any other presidents who've stood up to Putin to the extent Biden is right now. Biden's aligning the entire free world against him.

Biden:

Damned fools in the White House.

Hey, feel free to go on over and jine up with a pro Ukraine militia if its that important to you, man up some orbs, get some skin in the game. I'm sure they'll find a job for you over there. You'll most likely even get to play with guns, although I notice many of our fabulous Gun Nuts lose a lot of their zest when the animals are actually firing back. Heh heh heh.
C'mon, walk the talk. Show Putin who he's screwing around with.

(he won't do it):LOL:
You can do that if you want.

Checks out, can't think of any other presidents who've stood up to Putin to the extent Biden is right now. Biden's aligning the entire free world against him.
And yet he contiues to intimidate when biden said those days are over.

Back
Top Bottom