• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden's Accomplishments...

Dark Brandon strikes again!

darkbrandon.jpg

I would think any president would be satisfied with those accomplishments after eight years.

As far as you gop lovers are concerned, nothing a democrat does is good enough for you guys no matter how much it might help y'all out in your daily lives.

Pretty incredible run, no doubt. Historic stuff!

We'll see what the long-term consequences of this brings us.

We'll see what the long-term consequences of this brings us.
You're intelligent enough if you wanna be, to observe and agree the argumentative,responses here are substanceless, just as the G.O.P. House and Senate caucus' agenda.

Biden's legislative achievements, if defined as what the POTUS articulates to congress are his legislative goals and later signs into law, make him the most succesful POTUS in at least the last 50 years. No scandals, no corruption among his appointees.

It is difficult not to argue that reaction of the right is driven by Trump's Big Lie and white backlash in reaction to Biden's voter support in 2020 that was 42 percent white, 58 percent, Other, aggravated by the 42 percent white having much higher average education level than the 58 percent white Trump voter support!

What are your criteria, making you quite the contrarian?

Of the ten states of highest levels of average adult education, none of the voting majorities voted in the majority for Trump in 2020.
These and the other eight states enjoying the highest average adult education voting majorities all voted for Biden:

2. Massachusetts
> Median household income:
$85,843
> Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 45.0% (the highest)
> Poverty rate:
9.4% (8th lowest)
> Median home value: $418,600 (3rd highest)
> Population: 6,892,503

9. Colorado
> income:
$77,127
> Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 42.7% (2nd highest)
> Poverty rate:
9.3% (6th lowest — tied)
> Median home value: $394,600 (4th highest)
> Population: 5,758,736

16 of the 20 states with lowest levels of average adult education voted in the majority for Trump in 2020.

America’s Richest and Poorest States – Page 2 – 24/7 Wall St.

49. West Virginia
> Median household income:
$48,850
> Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 21.1% (the lowest)
> Poverty rate: 16.0% (6th highest)
> Median home value: $124,600 (the lowest)
> Population: 1,792,147

50. Mississippi
> income:
$45,792
> Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 22.3% (2nd lowest)
> Poverty rate: 19.6% (the highest)
> Median home value:
$128,200 (2nd lowest)
> Pop.: 2,976,149 -

48. Arkansas
> income:
$48,952
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 23.3% (3rd lowest)
> Poverty : 16.2% (5th highest)
> home value: $136,200 (3rd lowest)
> Pop.: 3,017,804

47. Louisiana
> income:
$51,073
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 25.0% (4th lowest)
> Poverty : 19.0% (2nd highest)
> home value: $172,100 (13th lowest)
> Pop.: 4,648,794

44. Kentucky
> income:
$52,295
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 25.1% (5th lowest)
> Poverty : 16.3% (4th highest)
> home value: $151,700 (5th lowest)
> Pop.: 4,467,673

24. Nevada (voted for Biden)
> income:
$63,276
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 25.7% (6th lowest)
> Poverty : 12.5% (21st highest)
> home value: $317,800 (11th highest)
> Pop.: 3,080,156

43. Oklahoma
> income:
$54,449
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 26.2% (7th lowest)
> Poverty (8th highest)
> home value: $147,000 (4th lowest)
> Pop.: 3,956,971

46. Alabama
> income:
$51,734
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 26.3% (8th lowest)
> Poverty (7th highest)
> home value: $154,000 (6th lowest)
> Pop.: 4,903,185

37. Indiana
> income:
$57,603
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 26.9% (9th lowest)
> Poverty : 11.9% (23rd highest — tied)
> home value: $156,000 (7th lowest)
> Pop.: 6,732,219

45. New Mexico (voted for Biden)
> income:
$51,945
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 27.7% (10th lowest)
> Poverty : 18.2% (3rd highest)
> home value: $180,900 (16th lowest)
> Pop.: 2,096,829

31. Idaho
> income:
$60,999
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 28.7% (11th lowest — tied)

42. Tennessee
> income:
$56,071
> 28.7% (11th lowest — tied)

19. Wyoming
> income:
$65,003
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 29.1% (13th lowest)

36. Ohio
> income:
$58,642
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 29.3% (14th lowest — tied)

30. Iowa
> income:
$61,691
> 29.3% (14th lowest — tied)

33. South Dakota
> income:
$59,533
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 29.7% (17th lowest)

32. Michigan (voted for Biden)
> income:
$59,584
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 30.0% (18th lowest)

28. Arizona (voted for Biden)
> at least a bachelor’s degree:
30.2% (19th lowest — tied)

38. Missouri
>
(19th lowest — tied)

12. Alaska
>
(19th lowest — tied)

Last edited:
I can't see the tweet.

I assume it is about a debt level that is just short of 30 trillion ?
they won't have this video on truth social so you won't get to see it.

Yep....

We'll add losing congress to the list pretty soon.
which remains to be seen and is one election. we sane people (including tons of women) are fighting you cultists for the next 50 elections.

wait, Tish James is a women too.

which remains to be seen and is one election. we sane people (including tons of women) are fighting you cultists for the next 50 elections.

wait, Tish James is a women too.

Yes, we heard that from the same crowd that said we'll never see another Republican president, just before we elected Trump.

You are good at prognosticating. But your prognostications are not very good (accurate).

You'll notice that Kari Lake beat her opponent in AZ. Lake is totally anti-abortion (not a stance I agree with in it's entirety). Lot's of women voted for Lake. Lots.

Yes, we heard that from the same crowd that said we'll never see another Republican president, just before we elected Trump.

You are good at prognosticating. But your prognostications are not very good (accurate).

You'll notice that Kari Lake beat her opponent in AZ. Lake is totally anti-abortion (not a stance I agree with in it's entirety). Lot's of women voted for Lake. Lots.
none of us can predict the next 50 elections. including you.

i'm glad you're on and on about Kari Lake. it shows the type of cultist you are...

I thought it'd just be four years of meh peace. He and the Dems got some good things done despite obnoxious odds. A "majority" that depended on two King Makers and a filibuster no one wanted to do away with out of the naive idea that the GOP won't toss it the moment they think it is in their advantage.

I'd have voted for a festering dog turd. Turns out I didn't. Biden's allright, and whatever.... give me a Trump-sized threat to national security and sanity and... 🤷

I would think any president would be satisfied with those accomplishments after eight years.

As far as you gop lovers are concerned, nothing a democrat does is good enough for you guys no matter how much it might help y'all out in your daily lives.
And nothing a Republican does "... is good enough for you guys no matter how much it might help y'all out in your daily lives.".

It works both ways, unfortunately.

How is the dems teaching CRT and 3 and 4 year olds sex ed going to help anyone? I hope to God they all get brought up on pedophilia charges.

And nothing a Republican does "... is good enough for you guys no matter how much it might help y'all out in your daily lives.".

It works both ways, unfortunately.

How is the dems teaching CRT and 3 and 4 year olds sex ed going to help anyone? I hope to God they all get brought up on pedophilia charges.
Are you listening to yourself? CRT is not being taught anywhere. Should teachers not be able to teach about slavery? Are white folks still that upset over the issue?

Tell me, better yet, show me where three and four year old kids are being taught sex ed? If they are, it's at home or are you saying it's taught in pre schools?

Back
Top Bottom