• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden's 8 Years Of Arab Spring vs Trump's 4 Year Arab Spring

Do you really want to compare the Obama years to the hell we’re in now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess he thinks the VP has the power to go over the head of the President and actually do something
well I am sure Trump would try to blame the mess we are in now on Pence if he could
Have a nice night

Comparing the Arab-Israeli Peace agreements Biden Achieved in 8 years to Trump's in 4 years, of course .
Don't you want to compare them ?

Biden's = benghazi2.jpg

Trump's = middle east.jpg

You're right. We are so much better now, it's unfair to Biden.

As much as they try to blame Trump for COVID, it has not worked. Now, people want someone they trust fixing the economy. Trump has always been that guy.

Now...if we could just find out if we are going to have the "Biden-Harris administration", the "Harris-Biden administration", the "Harris administration" or the Biden-Obama administration", maybe we can find out what Biden is going to do about the Middle East.

Nah...never mind. We are better off with the Trump administration.

Now...if we could just find out if we are going to have the "Biden-Harris administration", the "Harris-Biden administration", the "Harris administration" or the Biden-Obama administration", maybe we can find out what Biden is going to do about the Middle East.

Nah...never mind. We are better off with the Trump administration.

Did your leader at the CT tell you this?

Back
Top Bottom