• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Bidenflation"

Gateman_Wen

Official disruptive influence
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Not really, no.

Chief among Corporate America's political guardians is Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., who last year raked in $1.24 million from industry behemoths like Walmart, Kroger, Chevron, Johnson & Johnson, and Ford.

Not really, no.

The fact that McConnell and other politicians are corrupt doesn't mean that Bidenflation doesn't exist.

Haven't you ever wondered how much NANCY gets from donors and lobbyists? Not to mention her insider stock trading.

The fact that McConnell and other politicians are corrupt doesn't mean that Bidenflation doesn't exist.

Haven't you ever wondered how much NANCY gets from donors and lobbyists? Not to mention her insider stock trading.
What steps would President Mycroft take to reduce inflation?

What steps would President Mycroft take to reduce inflation?
Who cares? It's not my job to reduce inflation.

Besides, the OP doesn't care about Bidenflation. He's upset because politicians...Republican politicians, at least...are using their congressional powers to rake in the dough. (Evidently, he doesn't care if Democratic politicians do the same.)

Besides, the OP doesn't care about Bidenflation. He's upset because politicians...Republican politicians, at least...are using their congressional powers to rake in the dough. (Evidently, he doesn't care if Democratic politicians do the same.)
Is it Biden's job to reduce inflation?

I care about the hypocrisy.

It is, since he caused it.
Joe Biden caused world wide inflation that started well before he took office?

Damn, Democrats are powerful.

I think we should talk about her insider trading, you go first, try to lead with a fact.

Joe Biden caused world wide inflation that started well before he took office?

Damn, Democrats are powerful.
He cause US inflation. Try to focus, eh?

He fulfilled his campaign promises regarding US energy production.

Roll back his actions.

Do you think he'll fix it? I don't.
How did he fulfill his promises? I know he tried to block leases, but that failed. So what were his other actions?

Mycroft

Right wing propaganda is very effective

Perfect example of the right wing separate reality

How did he fulfill his promises? I know he tried to block leases, but that failed. So what were his other actions?
I already have a thread that lists those actions.

I already have a thread that lists those actions.

Looks like that thread didn't work out well. No sense revisiting what appears to be a failed attempt.

Dismissed!

IT IS YOUR JOB to reduce inflation after all it is consumers who encourage inflation which is all that spineless politicians require.

IT IS YOUR JOB to reduce inflation after all it is consumers who encourage inflation which is all that spineless politicians require.
That is utter nonsense. Don't pass the buck. It belongs with the Biden pukes.

He cause US inflation. Try to focus, eh?
US inflation is different from the inflation taking place at the same time in the same way all over the world?

How?

Ten percent or less of americans are millionaires, over fifty percent of congress critters are millionaires. They work for us, it's laughable isn't it.
That's really not the problem. It's not unreasonable in a country with a more than $20 trillion GDP to want the leaders to be more than average in skill and paid more than average people. Do you expect CEO's of big companies and brain surgeons to make $50,000 average salaries? It's *fine* they're 'well off'. The problem is when the WAY they get paid corrupts who they serve, and the massive inequality they cause for others.

In fact, they're more paid too little.

The money they're paid by taxpayers for their service is fine - that's not what's corrupting. Triple their salaries.

When they're making decisions over trillions of dollars and paid under $200,000, the salary is a joke as they deal with billionaires they're supposed to rule over. Why would anyone who could make far more in the private sector make far less in government? For all the wrong reasons, in many cases. The salaries aren't the problem.

Back
Top Bottom