• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Will Deny Police Protective Riot Vehicles

I don't think they should have riot vehicles, either. I don't like the idea of militarizing the police.

Same guy from the OP photo to the left.....peacefully protesting

car.jpg

I don't think they should have riot vehicles, either. I don't like the idea of militarizing the police.

The militarization of the police, to include gear and tactics, has been an important factor in abuse. I spent over 20 years in the military and we certainly weren't trained to deescalate anything.

I’m okay with not militarizing the police. We have hundreds of videos of what happens after years of conditioning them to see civilians as the enemy.

Nothing but nonsense in this thread, police militarization and the general attitudes of law enforcement engaging the public primarily as a bunch of suspects so find a crime is the issue.

What do people mean by militarize the police....you hear it....but what's the actual explanation of it?

You don't think cops deserve to be protected?

What do people mean by militarize the police....you hear it....but what's the actual explanation of it?

It's just another one of those dumb ass Liberal catch phrases like, "crumbling infrastructure".

It's just another one of those dumb ass Liberal catch phrases like, "crumbling infrastructure".

Police militarization is just as real as "crumbling infrastructure," both with plenty of attributes to make them factual statements.

If your goal is just to troll the forums posting nonsense you are well on your way to an award.

I’m okay with not militarizing the police. We have hundreds of videos of what happens after years of conditioning them to see civilians as the enemy.

Just the fact that they see us as civilians, when they are civilians, is a big part of the problem.

Police militarization is just as real as "crumbling infrastructure," both with plenty of attributes to make them factual statements.

If your goal is just to troll the forums posting nonsense you are well on your way to an award.

Explain it, then. Let's see whatcha got.

sjmay;[URL="tel:1072433618" said:
1072433618[/URL]]What do people mean by militarize the police....you hear it....but what's the actual explanation of it?

It took me 4 seconds to put “Police militarization wiki” into a google search. Or of course you could just go straight to wiki and do it there.

Something tells me you won’t do that, though.

Explain it, then. Let's see whatcha got.

Which one, this thread was about police militarization then you derailed it with nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom