• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Will Deny Police Protective Riot Vehicles

We have thousands every year being rebuilt and replaced. Can't replace them all at once.

We're behind the curve

What do people mean by militarize the police....you hear it....but what's the actual explanation of it?

Watch an old episode on the Andy Griffith show.

Then go to the air port. Or the bank. Or, these days, the grocery store.

Process both images side by side.

It took me 4 seconds to put “Police militarization wiki” into a google search. Or of course you could just go straight to wiki and do it there.

Something tells me you won’t do that, though.

I could...but then that tells me nothing.....does it.....on a debate board, you should be able to CLEARLY and ARTICULATELY spell out your position......why in the world, when asked to do so, would you point to a general wikipedia page?

Watch an old episode on the Andy Griffith show.

Then go to the air port. Or the bank. Or, these days, the grocery store.

Process both images side by side.

Interesting concept, so you don't think the cops should have grown, as society grew? That's one way.....I guess.

Did you read the article? At the current rate, it will take 80 years to replace or repair them.

There definitely needs to be a focus on infrastructure, sadly though, the political climate will NEVER do so.

I could...but then that tells me nothing.....does it.....on a debate board, you should be able to CLEARLY and ARTICULATELY spell out your position......why in the world, when asked to do so, would you point to a general wikipedia page?

As I suspected, your post was not made in good faith.

Because it helps to be informed when attempting to articulate one's position. Why should someone waste time discussing the issue with you if you can't be bothered to inform yourself?

As I suspected, your post was not made in good faith.

LOL So you can't answer it, and you say I didn't ask in good faith because I called you out on refusing to answer it.....that's ****ing amazing.

Because it helps to be informed when attempting to articulate one's position. Why should someone waste time discussing the issue with you if you can't be bothered to inform yourself?

Got it, so we are just allowed to make **** up now without clarifying anything?

Well **** then, I want to protest against libraries being open up to magic ****ing wands, and creatures from the 9th planet of Rang......

Now if you ask me what I mean, I wil tell you to **** off and go look it up...right?

Got it, so we are just allowed to make **** up now without clarifying anything?

Well **** then, I want to protest against libraries being open up to magic ****ing wands, and creatures from the 9th planet of Rang......

Now if you ask me what I mean, I wil tell you to **** off and go look it up...right?

If you frequent political message boards and have no idea what is meant by "militarizing the police" (as if hearing it for the first time), I don't know what to tell ya.

The militarization of the police, to include gear and tactics, has been an important factor in abuse. I spent over 20 years in the military and we certainly weren't trained to deescalate anything.

If you failed to learn how to deescalate someone shooting at you , then you were a 20 year waste of our tax dollars

A shame you don’t get what Biden clearly meant by that comment.

His defund the police platform really makes it a moot point anyway.

Deny your national police support for my presidential run will Ya , Hell Yes I'm Absolutely taking your funding !

"Joe Biden said in an interview Wednesday that some funding should “absolutely” be redirected from police"

Last edited:
His defund the police platform really makes it a moot point anyway.

Deny your national police support for my presidential run will Ya , Hell Yes I'm Absolutely taking your funding !

"Joe Biden said in an interview Wednesday that some funding should “absolutely” be redirected from police"
:lamo Defunding police is absolutely not part of Biden’s platform.

Turn the channel from Fox every once in a while.

If you frequent political message boards and have no idea what is meant by "militarizing the police" (as if hearing it for the first time), I don't know what to tell ya.

Sorry...do I know you? No....I didn't think I did, so I have no ****ing idea, what you mean by militarizing the police....it could be you think that giving them shields and a ****ing vest...is militarizing them....

Hence the question....what do people mean, when they say militarizing the police.....

But ****, I guess I should have read wikipedia...instead of asking the people on a DEBATE board, what the **** they meant by that phrase....cuz that just makes all sort of ****in sense...doesnt it?

...the thousands of "structurally deficient" bridges that are still having trucks drive over them.

And they're still standing.

Back
Top Bottom